PDA

View Full Version : Media Project - I Need You!

Pride
07-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Greetings everyone, my name is Andrew and I am working on creating a little video project. I thought it would be a good idea to showcase the extremely passionate and patriotic support that Ron Paul has from true Americans, such as yourselves. I hope that, when people see this dedication from the average American, they will be inspired to join the revolution that we currently have going.

Here’s what I need from you. I want you to create a short video, explaining the reasons why you want Ron Paul as your president. I really want you to give me a passionate, determined, enthusiastic, patriotic, but short, speech. The USA is in danger. We are in danger from the Patriot Act, gun control, a North American Union and another war in the Middle East. Let the people hear your true feelings and thoughts about what will happen to this country if something is not done now - speak with emotion.

I would like to put your thoughts into a small collage. I am only an amateur video maker, but I should be able to make something of good quality. I invite anyone else to use these videos to the same effect. Thank you!