PDA

View Full Version : Rockefeller squirms when asked about RP wanting to rid of his Federal Reserve

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh this is fantastic.. Video of that a-hole David Rockefeller squirming, sucking air, and being fidgety, when he is asked about Ron Paul's policy of abolishing the fed reserve, which has been raping americans for a century--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw&feature=related

Rockefeller is one of the world bankers who controls the US government and the media.. His family was one of the 3 founding families of the federal reserve in 1913, and Rockefeller still has a big stake in the fed reserve.. Rockefeller owns exxon oil as well as central banks and bank branches such as Chase Manhattan bank etc .. He also own United airlines and is friends with the Rothschilds who are said to control $500 Trillion, well over half of the wealth of this world alone.. And also own the world's gold as well as setting it's prices.. This outfit also owns Reuters news service as well as the Associated Press- the 2 major news agencies who distribute the news to CNN, Fox etc around the world..

Rockefeller is also on the CFR, and is chairman of other government organizations including the "Trilateral Commission"", organizations working to implement a one-world government controlled by like minded world bankers..

Rockefeller is one of the sources of evil folks.. And I love how he is fidgety in that video once he hears Ron Paul's name and evades the question..

Classic

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Here's another video of Rockefeller, this time his place in the CFR .. And his chairs on many similar organizations in this world to bring in a one world government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9NAlYt9920

This is the dupe we are fighting people..

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Here's a quote from the CFR's official website-

The goal should be to redefine sovereignty for the era of globalisation, to find a balance between a world of fully sovereign states and an international system of either world government or anarchy

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9903/sovereignty_and_globalisation.html

Oh, and not for nothing, but the president of the CFR who wrote that article, just so happens to be presidential candidate Huckabee's top campaign advisor.. lol..... And as you can see, it's not like the CFR is shy about it (their goals) .. The problem is, well over 90% of citizens are brainwashed and have no idea what is going on.. They'd much rather know what club Paris Hilton is going to or wonder about Britney Spears' weight today

And Ron Paul is not on the CFR unlike the major candidates like Obama, Edwards, Hillary, McCain, Romney etc who are card carrying members of the CFR.. Dick Cheney was a recent chairman for the CFR.. I really don't think people understand what the CFR really is, and what they stand for.. The CFR sways U.S. policy a great deal. They are a threat to everyone because they do not share the same philosophical underpinnings as a Constitutional America.

The CFR believes in obedience to supranational authority rather than our own sovereignty. They believe in collectivism: that groups are more important than individual liberty.

The CFR is also a descendant of other European groups -- both secret and otherwise -- which believed and aspire for a world government.

The CFR was founded by the financial elite (namely world bankers) and continues to be funded by them (including Rockefeller, Rothschild and others). They wield great influence over American politics, but are not interested in preserving America as we know it.. They wield great power over the rest of the world as well.. The CFR is just one of the fronts for an eventual one-world government.

It's obvious that it doesn't matter who wins the presidential election .. They are all part of the same group, the CFR (with the exception of Ron Paul).

Richandler
01-11-2008, 04:06 PM
So don't buy from Exxon, Chase or United Airlines. Got it.

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Well you cant get away from it because income tax goes right to the federal reserve to pay off US debt. And gold too and hundreds of other ways they own you, own governments and your money..

You just dont understand how entrenched the world bankers are in controlling the world.. They own 80% of the world's wealth..' Consider that average savings for american's is -2%. That's negative 2%.. So if the people don't have the money, guess who does.

And in the world we live in, money= power= control .. Just like more than 80% of the world is controlled by what the media says. These world bankers go right down through everything in society,

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Anyway, forget about all that.. Because many books have already been written about the World banker organization controlling government.. And documented proof of that including many former presidents admitting to it..

I just wanted to post the video of Rockefeller upon hearing Ron Paul's name

That's it.

Dieseler
01-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Good job.
Thats the way to follow the money.
Please continue with the discussion.
I for one am all ears.

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Here's a word for word quote from John Hylan- former mayor of New York..

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls it's slimy length over the city, state and nation. Like the octopus in real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen.. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers.

The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties".

So what does that tell you?

Green Mountain Boy
01-11-2008, 04:45 PM
It's good to make these people squirm

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 04:46 PM
This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"Some people who think that the Federal Reserve Banks United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/mcfadden.html

Patriot
01-11-2008, 04:50 PM
So don't buy from Exxon, Chase or United Airlines. Got it.

I don't think there are any major corporations you can deal with that are not part of the globalist elite.

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
""For a long time I had felt Franklin D Roosevelt had developed many thoughts and ideas for this country, the United States. But he didn't.. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council of Foreign Relations- One World Money Group.

The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries hungry for profit and power..

The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.""

That is a direct and exact Quote from Curtis Dall- son-in-law of Franklin D Roosevelt... that entire quote is word-for-word from his book-- "FDR: My exploited Father in Law".

interesting

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 04:58 PM
"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the government of the United States.. They will rule the future" - Barry Goldwater

Quote by Barry Goldwater- 1964. politician

Who is the chairman of the Trilateral Commission today? None other than David Rockefeller.. Who also happens to be the founder..

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 05:01 PM
"The powers of financial capitalism have another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole"

- Carroll Quigley- 1966. From his book "Tragedy and Hope"

Oh, and by the way, did you see what former president Woodrow Wilson said about these guys?? And what President Kennedy said about these guys, and what he said about the media and the secret society right before he was shot?? I have that stuff too.. And ALOT more..

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 05:04 PM

InLoveWithRon
01-11-2008, 05:54 PM
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions.

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it

Quote from David Rockefeller-- in the mid 90's from his book- "memoirs""..

purplechoe
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
bump

:)

LibertyEagle
05-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Forward to about the 14 minute spot and start watching. Old C-Span footage that is amazing.

The Creation of the Global Union (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5790256003948876527)

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-14-2009, 02:00 AM
RP needs some bodyguards now

LittleLightShining
05-14-2009, 06:13 AM
I've seen parts of that McFadden speech quoted but holy deja vu. Exchange Roosevelt for Obama. Frightening.

purplechoe
12-04-2009, 02:14 AM
bump