PDA

View Full Version : Mccain "Were gonna miss you ron" joke repeat last night?

nareg
01-11-2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8EUgAP09KM

7 mins 11 seconds

you can hear John Mccain again interrupt sarcastically "We missed you" at the end of ron's speech.... didn't see anyone else mention this on the forum so I thought I would.

wealeat
01-11-2008, 03:26 PM
I caught that the first time through. I don't understand bat-shit crazy McCain.

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 03:30 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have had it with John McCain's snarky comments toward Ron Paul. Despite being a former congressional campaign manager for a current sitting Congressman from Michigan, despite being a member of the executive committee of a GOP county organization, despite being a former elected GOP public official, etc., I have now committed myself to voting for any Democratic candidate, including Hillary Clinton, in the general election if the GOP nominee is John McCain.

MJfromCT
01-11-2008, 03:35 PM
John McCain is the ultimate sell out. Come here Jerry Fallwell let me get on my hands and knees and kiss your fat arse for the nation to see. Google Keating 5

Grandson of Liberty
01-11-2008, 03:35 PM
McCain is the annoying neighbor that repeats the same dumb jokes every time you see him.

JS4Pat
01-11-2008, 03:43 PM
I have now committed myself to voting for any Democratic candidate, including Hillary Clinton, in the general election if the GOP nominee is John McCain.

I fully understand where you are coming from.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but I will committ to actively working AGAINST McCain in the general election.

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM

I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but I will committ to actively working AGAINST McCain in the general election.

I will likely have to do a few shots of Jack Daniels before I go in that voting booth and pull the lever for Hillary Clinton but I will do so to spite John McCain.

N13
01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
I know someone like McCain. Fucking condescending asshole. McCain thinks he is better than everyone else. He is always right and when things get fucked up its because peons didn't do it his way.

Worst kind of person. He is a sociopath bully as well http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm#Types

Grandson of Liberty
01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
I will likely have to do a few shots of Jack Daniels before I go in that voting booth and pull the lever for Hillary Clinton but I will do so to spite John McCain.

Your conscience will be much cleaner if you write in Ron Paul instead!

phoenixrising
01-11-2008, 03:53 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have had it with John McCain's snarky comments toward Ron Paul. Despite being a former congressional campaign manager for a current sitting Congressman from Michigan, despite being a member of the executive committee of a GOP county organization, despite being a former elected GOP public official, etc., I have now committed myself to voting for any Democratic candidate, including Hillary Clinton, in the general election if the GOP nominee is John McCain.
if it ever got to that pt...(yet i have humongeous faith RP will make it) ....i thought about just not voting...there is not 1 candidate running that doesn't make me gringe now & i couldn't bear to support the lot of them!

yet then i thought ...what the heck....i'd go anyway & "write" RP in!!

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 03:55 PM

I won't vote for any of the Republicans other than RP at this point...if Huckabee or McCain get the nomination over RP, I've already said(to myself) that I will help WHOEVER the democrat is because the Republicans don't have a record I can trust...at least with Hillary I know what I'm getting. If it's not RP, I will write him in...and then I will come home and start picking out my "National Health Care plan" the Dems are promising.

nareg
01-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Well as much as i hate huckabee personally, I think his policies (FairTax, no IRS) would help the economy more than anyone other than RP.

I would prefer him to win over the others... i'll just have to keep my eyes away from his broken ugly teeth and his shitty combover when he comes on TV.

malibu
01-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Whoa !

I had missed that -

Sheriff McLame is always so proud of himself with little snide remarks and one-liner sound bites -
he's a disgrace more than any American hero in my book.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/50a2a3ab7b.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

redsrule2500
01-11-2008, 04:02 PM

You don't sound like a true conservative, nor like you have the best interest of the country in mind.

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM

You're absolutely right! That is exactly what I will do -- write in Ron Paul if he is not the GOP nominee. Thank you, sir, for pointing out a wonderful alternative.

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 04:04 PM
You don't sound like a true conservative, nor like you have the best interest of the country in mind.

Since you don't know me, I could give a rat's ass what you think of me.

Grandson of Liberty
01-11-2008, 04:17 PM
You're absolutely right! That is exactly what I will do -- write in Ron Paul if he is not the GOP nominee. Thank you, sir, for pointing out a wonderful alternative.

No problem. Happy I could help. :)

Mandrik
01-11-2008, 04:20 PM
This thread has a happy ending. Lets not attack each other. Kthxbye

S3eker
01-11-2008, 04:22 PM

so you're telling him to vote for one of the 'other' republicans who obviously are not true conservatives and don't care about the best interests of the country?

You're confused

ursamajor
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I am really starting to hate McCain

Jojo
01-11-2008, 04:37 PM

this bears repeating! write him in!!

mad212
01-11-2008, 04:43 PM

why not vote for the libertarian on the ticket. I'm sick of voting for the lesser of two evils.

partypooper
01-11-2008, 04:49 PM

oh yeah...

moose
01-11-2008, 04:59 PM
The best way to punish the Republican Party for not nominating Ron Paul is to have Ron Paul run as a third party candidate. We have a lot of support, more than Ralph Nader ever had, and could make a serious run for the White House. If we get just 20% of the popular vote, with both Democrats and Republicans coming together, we can apply pressure to both political parties. If the Republicans don't get elected because we split the vote or if we take anti-war voters from the Democrats they will have to take us seriously the next election.

Of course I am still optimistic about the next primaries.

mudburn
01-11-2008, 06:09 PM
There are those in the Republican party that are afraid that RP will run as an independent. If he does, the republicans will lose. Of course, I think they'll lose if they don't nominate RP. I for one will not vote for any of the other candidates. My vote will be for Ron Paul regardless of whether he gets the nomination or not.

dp

vincebodie
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
http://www.writeinronpaul.com/

Do you really believe ONE WORD of what any of the other candidates say? Huckabee abolishing the IRS...? Please...

slantedview
01-11-2008, 06:28 PM

fine with me.

Travis B
01-11-2008, 07:43 PM
i think kucinich is largely over looked, he attracted my attention immediately when i started following the election, then i found ron paul haha.

Beyond Good & Evil
01-11-2008, 08:47 PM

Although it makes me shudder, I agree...it would have to be a few more than a few shots, though.

Kotin
01-11-2008, 09:04 PM
i want very much to pimp slap john McCain.

Kludge
01-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Guys, don't make fun of his Alzheimers, it's a terribly disabling disease. We should be pitying and comforting him.

Let him go out with some dignity. Let him laugh.

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 09:14 PM
this bears repeating! write him in!!

Bump!

noztnac
01-11-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm in South Korea and can't watch the full debate. Just youtube clips so far.

Did the 100 years more in Iraq comment by McCain not get brought up?

I figured that would basically be the end of McCain.:confused:

itshappening
01-11-2008, 09:31 PM

it gets brought up here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI3rNc_Faz0

nc4rp
01-11-2008, 10:01 PM
mcain shows his ass for the idiots.

we will see if theres a majority of people in this country who like to look at Mcains ass rather than discuss issues that affect our country.

SimpleName
01-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I heard this the first time i watched. How can anybody respect McCain's complete lack of respect for anything. His stupid jokes against Dr. Paul, racist comments about Arabs, dedicated innocent young people to war for eternity, and so on. That guys mind is terribly warped.

Mattsa
01-11-2008, 10:40 PM

I thought the.............

"I don't want to trade with them, they only want to trade burkhas"

would have done much more damage.

If a politician said something like that in the UK, his political career would be over instantly.....LIKE INSTANT POLITICAL SUICIDE!!!! There would be civil unrest here if a British politician said such a thing.

It hasn't even been mentioned in the US media and hasn't received a very strong reaction on the internet either.

Kinda astonishing with all these accusations of rascism being made against RP

Thomas Paine
01-12-2008, 10:49 AM
I heard this the first time i watched. How can anybody respect McCain's complete lack of respect for anything. His stupid jokes against Dr. Paul, racist comments about Arabs, dedicated innocent young people to war for eternity, and so on. That guys mind is terribly warped.

When John McCain goes to hell, there will be a special place reserved for him with the Nazi S.S. bastards who will welcome him with open arms.

noztnac
01-12-2008, 10:54 AM
McCain has a history of repeating the same jokes. He used the drunken sailor one about fifty times.

azminuteman
01-12-2008, 10:58 AM

I against McCain - and Hillary - too but if he wants to send my kids to Iraq, I'm voting for Hillary.
I'd rather that the country go down the tubes blazing and let us rebuild.

Convert
01-12-2008, 10:59 AM
I'd vote for the democrat over John McCain too. Hope it doesn't come to that, and I can vote for the right candidate (Paul) rather than the less insane of two crazies.

TheEchoPlaza
01-12-2008, 12:42 PM
perhaps the sheriff would have a more humble attitude if he spent another vacation at the hanoi hilton, oh, or maybe that'll make him an even more dismissive, condescending, patronizing bastard since he seems to take pride in his torture at the hands of North Vietnamese and practically uses it as his catch-all to convince people to vote for him. While Guilliani can't stop talking about 9-11 in every single sentence, McCain tries to find a paralell to every political situation with his torture by North Vietnamese. I got news for ya McCain, your not the only person that's suffered because of that war and it doesn't automatically qualify you to be president!

freedom-maniac
01-12-2008, 12:50 PM

Nadar's got it cut out for himself this year.

smtwngrl
01-12-2008, 01:26 PM
I'd vote for the democrat over John McCain too. Hope it doesn't come to that, and I can vote for the right candidate (Paul) rather than the less insane of two crazies.

I could never vote for Hillary. I can't believe she's even a serious contender after all of the corruption when the Clintons were in the White House before. And I'm not talking about Bill's extramarital affairs. Rather, things like Whitewater, Travelgate, Vince Foster, selling of military technology to China, etc..

At least with the other candidates, you could say maybe people don't know what they're getting. But if they elect someone with a history of corruption, it's a sign that either they have short memories.....or they don't care??!!

Of course, I couldn't vote for any of the other Republicans, either. If we do so, we endorse their policies of more wars, expansion of executive powers, trashing of civil liberties, and torture.

Voting for "the lesser of two evils is a fallacy". The last time I voted with that idea (general election of 2000), we got Bush. And I consider he is the worst president we've had. I will never vote for "the lesser of two evils" again.

walt
01-12-2008, 01:42 PM
http://www.writeinronpaul.com/

Do you really believe ONE WORD of what any of the other candidates say? Huckabee abolishing the IRS...? Please...

what a horrible website.