PDA

View Full Version : Quick Vote on CNN The REAL ID driver's licenses are: A good idea or just Government

nospinradio
01-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Quick Vote on CNN

The REAL ID driver's licenses are: A good idea or just Government meddling?

http://www.cnn.com/

Right side of page.

ClayTrainor
01-11-2008, 03:01 PM
I cant beleive how many people think this is a good idea!!!

I bet the MSM will be capable of convincing the public that RFID chips are a great idea too.

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah. I woke up this morning to some public service announcement about it. I know it's been coming for a long time, but it's surreal. They take your picture FIRST so if anything looks questionable to them, they can deny you the ID and then keep your picture on file. Civil liberties violations all 'round.

propanes
01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Nice work CNN, back to the news that matters.....

Quick Vote
Should Britney Spears be forced to get help?

d3m0n1z3d
01-12-2008, 12:19 PM
^

58% of people, think she should be FORCED to get "help"??

Uhhhh...

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-12-2008, 12:22 PM

Quick Vote

Yea, I saw that. That's real journalism for ya. :rolleyes:

Sandy
01-12-2008, 12:22 PM
All I see is a stupid poll on Britney Spears.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 12:24 PM

Quick Vote

No shit. Must have been overwhelmed by the Paulistinians>? :D

TSOL
01-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Me too

Where should I look ?

jkm1864
01-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Thats the whole point of the constitution so the majority can't hurt the minority. Americans are so stupid today forcing Brittany to get help.

wbbgjr
01-12-2008, 12:33 PM
They are implementing the different "security" features of the REAL ID in stages. That way there would be less objections and once people get used to the invasion of privacy they will increase "security" and on and on and on.

That's how they did it with the Federal Reserve Act. They knew they couldn't remove the linkage with gold right in the beginning because the people and Congress actually understood and cared about the issue at that time. They were wary about a central bank. There had been two central banks in America's past that both were eventually abolished. It wasn't until the 1970s where we completely removed the linkage of our currency and gold. By then the generations that understood and cared about the issue had died off.

Dieseler
01-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Amazing, people in a free country think someone should be FORCED to get help.
Brainwashed sheep.

peznex
01-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Britney Spears???? Seriously, this country scares me sometimes. Why do so many people care so much about what Britney Spears is doing???????????

ecliptic
01-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Fight the Real ID. Fight chipping pets. Visit your local animal shelter and let them know you are against chipping animals. Tell them that putting chips in animals is wrong. Tell them it is the first step towards putting chips in humans. Let them know you will actively reject their funding until they reject chips. My local shelter employees listened and agreed with my concerns on this issue.

Is There an ID Chip in Your Future? (http://revolutionradio.org/2007/12/02/is-there-an-id-chip-in-your-future/)

werdd
01-12-2008, 12:36 PM
should britney spears be forced to get help? Get fucking real, nobody should be forced to do anything.

Dorfsmith
01-12-2008, 12:39 PM
should britney spears be forced to get help? Get fucking real, nobody should be forced to do anything.

Seriously. Gosh this country is so retarded :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: