PDA

View Full Version : Don't you realize what is happening?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
With all these smears and attacks suddenly getting aimed at Ron? If he was doing poorly, no one would bother with him.

Do you know why Hannity suddenly went out of his way to attack Ron today? Because Ron mopped the f*cking floor with those neocon relics last night. I think that debate sent SHOCKWAVES through the GOP.

m72mc
01-11-2008, 02:51 PM
yes ofc if they were not worried they would just ignore him.

we are winning, they are loosing.

keep fighting

anewvoice
01-11-2008, 02:53 PM
It was said before but it was not true. We are NOW in the "they fight you" phase.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Keep reminding people of the GOP candidates making racist comments against people of the same religion that they have our troops dying for. Softly, of course.

Time for Change
01-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Oh, it's on.
I have a good chin, and It seems as if Ron does too.

hehe Bring it on! It's time to bang!

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Oh yes. We can all refer to Ghandi's famous quote in times like this. :)

VoluntaryMan
01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
The degree and unsubtlety of their attacks betrays the depth of their concern. They're acting like animals because they're p!$$!ng their pants!

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah, it's full on attack mode now. The smear and BS is basically hitting every newspaper and media outlet right now! The debate last night was the true beginning of the downfall for the (powerful) people that would do anything to not get Ron Paul elected!

If we ride this out, which I know we can, because we don't buy the lies anyway, will have a ticket to the White House! :)

This will backfire on all the haters one day, just wait and see! :)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 03:06 PM
I truly think that the moment went Ron explained how we are borrowing ten billions dollars from the Chinese to give to a dictator in Pakistan, etc, was a turning point. That sent shockwaves through the GOP establishment It's the LAST thing on earth they ever wanted their sheep to see in the most watched debate of the entire race so far.

disciple
01-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Keep reminding people of the GOP candidates making racist comments against people of the same religion that they have our troops dying for. Softly, of course.

a great point.

texasbelle
01-11-2008, 03:14 PM
I truly think that the moment went Ron explained how we are borrowing ten billions dollars from the Chinese to give to a dictator in Pakistan, etc, was a turning point. That sent shockwaves through the GOP establishment It's the LAST thing on earth they ever wanted their sheep to see in the most watched debate of the entire race so far.

I am in total agreement with this! I love the way Ron said that. It was by far one of the top moments in every debate so far! He broke it down line by line for the sheep!! Brit hume couldnt get to a commercial break fast enough!!