PDA

View Full Version : Great Debate?

VoluntaryMan
01-11-2008, 02:42 PM
I am determined that the best way to address these recent smears against Dr. Paul is with a frontal assault. He is, by far, the best candidate, from either party, on issues of special concern to black voters. He needs to take advantage of the opportunity that this attack provides, and the great venue that SC provides, to address this issue once and for all. Here's how:

Dr. needs to hold a debate in SC on the issues of immigration, the drug war, the IRS, and the death penalty. These are all issues with a disparate impact on black Americans. He should invite all GOP presidential candidates, including Duncan Hunter and Alan Keyes (even if Alan Keyes was the only other candidate to accept, it still works well for Dr. Paul). I suspect that a friendly moderator could be located (this gentleman would be my choice: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ji_Ft23BDw&feature=related), and a local station would probably broadcast it, prior to the SC primary, even if the timeslot isn't exactly primetime. This is his best answer to the matter, and will turn a negative into a positive. This should be started immediately.

VoluntaryMan
01-11-2008, 03:03 PM
//

VoluntaryMan
01-11-2008, 03:16 PM