PDA

View Full Version : Picket Fox and affiliates

Scotto
01-11-2008, 02:34 PM
I can honestly say that repeating the same question regarding the vitality of the Reagan Revolution for 5 candidates, and then asking the sixth candidate if he's a 9/11 Truther constitutes an attack.

So, it's not enough that all other candidates are making fun of the sixth candidate, but one of the commentators feels compelled to rudely and tastelessly ask two inappropriate questions to the sixth candidate.

Heap on some answer/rebuttal inequities, and add some audience participation and everyone seemed to have a real fine time with Mr. Paul. And since five on one wasn't enough brain power, and clearly adding Mr. Cameron's brain didn't move the needle, the lead moderator felt empowered to take up the cause of the neo-conservative movement by insisting, through very strained vocal cords seized up by anger, that everyone on the stage was a making nice with statements on Iran, and that he can't figure out what point the sixth candidate was saying, and that the (audience laugh sign flashing) candidate (Paul) was seeing and hearing voices.

I think it's time we protest the home office and local affiliates of this type of "reporting." Since we're all very peaceful and passive, what say we bring signs to fox saying "FOX NEWS - Guardians to the Gates of Hell"

acptulsa
01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Perhaps to some degree. Provided you don't go ballistic you can possibly do some good by suggesting that their bias is showing and isn't very impressive.

A better tactic is for us and for Dr. Paul to continue to carry on with heads high and try to keep the talk on the issues.

The longer Dr. Paul endures the slings and arrows and maintains composure the more he looks like a great leader. Eventually this pack of dogs will lose patience too often and get caught snarling, and this is when Dr. Paul will emerge as the last human in a pack of dogs.

Disgusting as it is, though, we need to stay attuned to the slant and mud so that we can refute it--say spin it if you prefer, but I prefer fact-check it--in any case be ready for it as we perform our ministrations.

Its a dirty job, but not as dirty as Dr. Paul's. If he can keep it up and keep cool, so can I.

parke
01-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Perhaps to some degree. Provided you don't go ballistic you can possibly do some good by suggesting that their bias is showing and isn't very impressive.

A better tactic is for us and for Dr. Paul to continue to carry on with heads high and try to keep the talk on the issues.

The longer Dr. Paul endures the slings and arrows and maintains composure the more he looks like a great leader. Eventually this pack of dogs will lose patience too often and get caught snarling, and this is when Dr. Paul will emerge as the last human in a pack of dogs.

Disgusting as it is, though, we need to stay attuned to the slant and mud so that we can refute it--say spin it if you prefer, but I prefer fact-check it--in any case be ready for it as we perform our ministrations.

Its a dirty job, but not as dirty as Dr. Paul's. If he can keep it up and keep cool, so can I.

I keep my cool.. but FOX is really pushing it.

Paul spit venom on those idiots last night. Truth to power is awesome.

Ron2Win
01-11-2008, 06:51 PM
The more they attack the better we are. The more we unite, the more we see what kind of uphill battle we have.

They have money, we have numbers. We can hurt them more than they can ever hurt us.

An I think that Fox News just showed themselves last night and the veil was truly pulled. They went all out.