PDA

View Full Version : John McCain is the real racist having openly called Asians the 'G' word!

clintontj72
01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Well Ron didn't write that stuff.

John McCain definately did refer to Asians as "gooks" for years, in print and in person.

Nobody makes any fuss any more.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/hongop.shtml

http://www.asianweek.com/2000_02_24/feature_mccainapology.html

And this is before we get to all the arabs he would kill in the middle east, and the children of african-americans he would sacrifice to do it.

Ron Paul is the anti-racist candidate and we have to help him get the message out.

Rather than damage being done I am impressed the last couple of days how completely Ron has killed it as an issue. On CNN no less he destroyed the accusation.

Ron Paul needs to deflect any racism questions on to the real racist John McCain! Anyone who writes articles needs to get this out there and fast! Email it to McCafferty and Blitzer!

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 01:48 PM
He said a racist word last night at the debate too. Anyone remember what it was?

atilla
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
as did everyone who served in the military in veitnam or korea, incuding those who brought home war brides.

jake
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
He said a racist word last night at the debate too. Anyone remember what it was?

Are you referring to the fact that he wouldn't want to trade with the middle east because they would be trading Burkas? (paraphrased)

clintontj72
01-11-2008, 01:53 PM
as did everyone who served in the military in veitnam or korea, incuding those who brought home war brides.

Sure everyone used it in Vietnam. However, John McCain as late as February 2000 was still using it in the open as a public official.

Ogren
01-11-2008, 01:53 PM

Which word was that ?

clintontj72
01-11-2008, 01:57 PM

Yeah...don't leave us hanging...I must have missed it. What was it?

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
I just remember people lats night said he said something racist... I wasn't watching it then. But ya, something with burkas

clintontj72
01-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I just remember people lats night said he said something racist... I wasn't watching it then. But ya, something with burkas

This whole thing ticks me off! Time to steel ourselves...definitely in fight mode now!

JMann
01-11-2008, 02:10 PM
I hate the destruction of the English language. Calling someone the 'G or N' word doesn't make you a racist for Allah's sake. The word racist is used by the race baiting civil rights crowd to destroy people's lives. Using that kind of language may demonstrate that you are a bigot or that you have prejudice or are willing to discriminate but it hardly meets the definition of being racist, which means you think your race is superior to others.

clintontj72
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I hate the destruction of the English language. Calling someone the 'G or N' word doesn't make you a racist for Allah's sake. The word racist is used by the race baiting civil rights crowd to destroy people's lives. Using that kind of language may demonstrate that you are a bigot or that you have prejudice or are willing to discriminate but it hardly meets the definition of being racist, which means you think your race is superior to others.

Point well taken...however...if they are going to call Ron Paul a racist on something he didn't say then I think it is only fair that people like McCain who have openly used such language in public should be scrutinized.

dawnbt
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Point well taken...however...if they are going to call Ron Paul a racist on something he didn't say then I think it is only fair that people like McCain who have openly used such language in public should be scrutinized.

Word! But not from the campaign. Now if we spread the word....:rolleyes:

clintontj72
01-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Word! But not from the campaign. Now if we spread the word....:rolleyes:

Spreading this is key!

JMann
01-11-2008, 03:00 PM

I hate it across the board. The word racist is used to destroy people and those that use it to define others have won. Personally I can't stand anyone that doesn't like someone else or think that others should have less rights because they are different. I, like Paul says, judge each person individually not because of there race, creed, color or sexual orientation. All people should be treated exactly the same, period.

It pisses me off though that because someone may say something offensive to others they are called a racist and there is no other reason to discuss the issue because who would ever defend a racist. In fact the comment someone may have made is probably not racist at all but more than likely something far less dangerous and more common across society like being prejudice or a bigot. Most all people have some kind of prejudice towards others, Many people demostrat bigotry- Such as Hill Clinton saying today that women can't be illegals, which is a statement that defines bigotry. I don't know the numbers but I'm sure it is a very small number of people that are racist.

Imus comments where not even close to being racist comments but they where constantly represented to be.