PDA

View Full Version : Just wow....

DjLoTi
01-11-2008, 01:19 PM
McCain says last night that when middle easterners trade, they only trade burkas. When Middle easterners travel, they only fly into buildings.

Today, there is mass propaganda about his newsletters. It makes sense guys. He did excellent in the debate last night. First they said he lost, and now today they're airing out his skeletons. It shouldn't come to anybody's supprise.. the media doesn't want him to win. He is the internet candidate.

They don't want the internet candidate to win. They didn't want Dean to win. They don't want Ron to win. Luckily, we're more organized.

The prob is, today's Friday. If RP comes back with a response on Monday, it just brings it all back up when people have forgotton about it over the weekend. Should Ron Paul fight back next week come monday? Maybe he should wait till Tuesday or Wednesday to see if they attack him on Monday or tues ect.

Don't get discouraged guys. Lets figure out how we're going to fight the media.

One idea I have is to get Stewart Rhodes on all the major networks ( http://stewart-rhodes.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-am-mexican-american-i-worked-for-ron.html )

Another idea I have is for Steward to talk about the MLK money bomb, because he's the only candidate who believes in true freedom, much like MLK believed.

thoughts?? ideas??? post them up!!

constituent
01-11-2008, 01:23 PM
The prob is, today's Friday. If RP comes back with a response on Monday, it just brings it all back up when people have forgotton about it over the weekend. Should Ron Paul fight back next week come monday? Maybe he should wait till Tuesday or Wednesday to see if they attack him on Monday or tues ect.

One idea I have is to get Stewart Rhodes on all the major networks ( http://stewart-rhodes.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-am-mexican-american-i-worked-for-ron.html )

Another idea I have is for Steward to talk about the MLK money bomb, because he's the only candidate who believes in true freedom, much like MLK believed.

thoughts?? ideas??? post them up!!

1) the end of the news cycle this go round will certainly play to his advantage... i think it is best dropped come next week. your idea about the employee is pretty good, but i have mixed feelings as it might be spun as "contrived"

2) next week is time to go after obama's doublespeak and war-mongering. this race is between RP and Obama if he'll let it be.

if the media (and establishment) wants to marginalize us, it is up to us to marginalize the media... i think that would be one major step in the right direction if played right and adapted as time progresses...

Lucid American
01-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Well, McCain said "Al Qaeda" only trades in burqa's and only flies one way -- not "Middle Easterners". Still, it was a leap when Paul was talking about trading with Iran for McCain to divert it to al Qaeda.