PDA

View Full Version : Albert Howard calls for Republican recount in New Hampshire

noumenon
01-11-2008, 01:00 PM
IT IS OFFICIAL NOW!
I just received word that the papers have been filed. There will be a press conference at 1:30 PM Eastern time.

I have never felt so proud to be a part of anything as I am right now. We got a call this morning that the Secretary of state would not accept anything other than a certified check or cash which our man did not have. He called us, we remembered a friend in NH we had met there and called Eric. Within 10 minutes he was in his car and on the way to the State house with the money.

He just called and is so happy with Mr. Howard, he says he is a real good guy. This makes me happy also as I had no idea of what kind of person he really is.. Eric and his wife will be keeping up with him and videoing the events as they occur so you can all be kept informed on where your money is going.

I am so priveleged to be associated with such good, decent and patriotic people

Go Ron Go.......

Source: http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount

GO DONATE! AND SPREAD THE WORD! :D We got our recount.

noumenon
01-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Now we don't have to worry about whether or not Dennis Kucinich's recount will cover Ron Paul. Albert Howard ( who is working with Ron Paul supporters to do this ) was a registered Republican in New Hampshire for the primary. So, he called for a recount and we are raising the money to fund it. :)

We'll get to the bottom of it.

FREEDOMMMM!!!!!

Paulbot_9876
01-11-2008, 01:03 PM
yea but you posted this at 2 pm...mwaahaahaahaaa

Paulbot_9876
01-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Now we don't have to worry about whether or not Dennis Kucinich's recount will cover Ron Paul. Albert Howard ( who is working with Ron Paul supporters to do this ) was a registered Republican in New Hampshire for the primary. So, he called for a recount and we are raising the money to fund it. :)

We'll get to the bottom of it.

FREEDOMMMM!!!!!

the dems recount is going to be huge.....watch and see.....

Paulbot_9876
01-11-2008, 01:06 PM
did any news report on this yet????msm.....