PDA

View Full Version : Help me put the Madison County Republican party in their place

Trassin
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey guys, I could use some help.

First, here's a blog by the Madison County Republican Party about last night's debate: h ttp://www.madisoncountyrepublicans.com/?p=301#more-301

I believe the Chairman wrote it, since I just had an argument/debate with him at the Edwardsville Republican Women's meeting last night and it sounds just like him. Feel free to educate him about Ron Paul being the only true conservative.

Next up, just to add some fuel to the fire. this group is actively trying to keep Ron Paul supporters from participating in their republican meetings. I made a mistake of announcing through my meetup group that we would be attending a meeting back in November. Mysteriously the meeting time and place were changed yet no announcement ever appeared on the website. Now the site still says Merry Christmas from last month, yet the blog seems to be getting updated. Finally, Last night I asked the Chairman when the next meeting was, which he said he didn't know. Seemed a bit strange to me for a chairman to not know when his own meetins are.

Trassin
01-11-2008, 01:13 PM
By the way, I haven't posted a reply myself yet because I'm still trying to find out when the next meeting is.

Trassin
01-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Bump