PDA

View Full Version : CNN-Newsletter report

Technics2000
01-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Cnn just mentioned the racist newsletter crap, I think they are about to talk about it...

btw, they also mentioned Kucinich filing for recount in NH.

bingo23
01-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Its front n center on the website

Mises
01-11-2008, 12:45 PM
CNN had impressed me with their fairness and accuracy in reporting about Ron Paul.

But, of course, when they see an opportunity to capitalize on a story involving their beloved "R" word, they quickly degenerate into the salivating, race-baiting low-lifes we are used to.

Technics2000
01-11-2008, 12:46 PM
It was about a 3 minute segment. They of course showed a bunch of quotes and they also showed Ron Paul defending himself on Situation Room but it looks like they're gonna stay on it until he gives up names of who wrote it. I'm sure it will be on Youtube later today.

jmdrake
01-11-2008, 01:06 PM
At this point it has (unfortunately) become newsworthy. :( Lets be honest. If this was happening to another camp and it wasn't being covered by CNN we'd be calling foul. And folks we haven't seen the worst yet. Brace yourselves. Here it comes. Let's be ready to brave the waves. We WILL get through this!

Regards,

John M. Drake

WTFYO
01-11-2008, 01:09 PM
The problem is that CNN knows that Ron Paul didn't write those letters. This isn't news reporting. This is just a flat out smear campaign.

Malakai0
01-11-2008, 01:11 PM
It's not newsworthy. This comes up every time they see him doing well.

It's bullshit and should make you furious. They save the racism crap for the real patriots :mad:

Thrice
01-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Does anyone have a youtube link to his response in the situation room?

INforRP
01-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Does anyone have a youtube link to his response in the situation room?

I am sure it is linked on this site as well, but was easier to find on dailypaul for me. Anyway, here is a link:
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/24262

evadmurd
01-11-2008, 01:33 PM
At this point it has (unfortunately) become newsworthy. :( Lets be honest. If this was happening to another camp and it wasn't being covered by CNN we'd be calling foul. And folks we haven't seen the worst yet. Brace yourselves. Here it comes. Let's be ready to brave the waves. We WILL get through this!

Regards,

John M. Drake

Agree. And it sucks.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 02:01 PM
It'll go away when no real evidence comes forth.

Weather the storm and get ready for the next states.

jcizzle
01-11-2008, 02:06 PM
The problem is that CNN knows that Ron Paul didn't write those letters. This isn't news reporting. This is just a flat out smear campaign.

Not true IMO. I think CNN has been more than fair dealing with RP. Wolf seems to have him on the Situation Room far more than other shows will put him on. For example, Ron was given 5+ minutes right after the incident in Pakistan with Bhutto. He was also given 7 minutes to defend himself with the newsletter thing. This is a newsworthy story for a Presidential candidate, even RP admitted it was a mistake to let people publish stuff under his name that he didn't write. Cry foul at FOX (validly) all you want, but I don't think it's fair to throw CNN under the bus for a story they would run on ANY candidate that has a shot to win.