PDA

View Full Version : In Frank Luntz group 13 people liked Ron paul....

dknomed
01-11-2008, 12:03 PM
found this on ronpaulwarroom.com

“Hi Paul supporters, just wanted to let you know that I talk to a lady by the name of Carrol Madison who was sitting in Frank Luntz group last night at the debate and she said that when they first started talking about the candidates 13 people liked Ron Paul but when Frank started smearing Ron Paul and stating thing about him that were untrue people started liking someone else. Very Interesting, she gave me her address so I could video tape her story today and place it on you tube so be looking for it!”

I watched last nights debate and got furious at the choice of questions that Dr. Paul was confronted with. The question about 911 Truthers took the cake. Let me venture to guess there might be some gay people supporting Mitt or Huck should they also ask that they stop supporting them also. There could be people who support pulling troops out of Iraq but still side with McCain. Should he ask for them to stop supporting him also? Obama did cocaine should he also ask all drug users not to support him also? We could go on and on with this and eventually take all support away from all candidates leaving them none.

Because 911 truthers do not think like the MSM does, they are no longer allowed to have a say in the United States election process? Are they to be lumped in with convicted felons? I think he handled this question well but could have done better but being blind-sided with this he did the best he could. Maybe someone should have asked Rudy about toxins at ground zero and if he had knowledge of it. Maybe he should have been asked about the disposal of the towers and why the evidence was shipped overseas. Maybe someone should have hammered on Mitt about his illegal aliens working on his property again. Maybe someone should have asked Freddy about his stripper wife Freds Wife and how he deserted his wife for her. If faux news is prone to asking unfair questions then let’s ask this of all the candidates not just Dr. Paul.

The race card played out earlier during the day and the newsletter was not racist in itself. It was simply stating that the blacks of that time were being taught to hate whites from an early age. I have been subjected to this first hand because I was white. I do not hate black people but know that being in an all black neighborhood back then was asking for getting a can of whoop-ass on you because of skin color. We now are faced with this on the Latino end of the spectrum today. Not only did Dr. Paul not write this in his newsletter but it was not a racist comment. This stems from the black people being suppressed for years by a minority of whites and not given fair chances due solely to skin color.

Overall Dr. Paul did not back down and stood strong to his beliefs unlike the rest who spew empty promises of what they will do and no real plan presented. This run for the presidency will continue to get uglier with the passage of time and Dr. Paul will get stronger if they continue this attack for most people love the underdog and will see the injustice of the onslaught on him. I think Dr. Paul will begin to get more assertive in future confrontations and as long as he sticks to his message we win. They tried to discredit him, they tried to ignore him, they made fun of him, they are now attacking him, the only thing left is for him to win.

Highstreet
01-11-2008, 12:31 PM
And he's going to.

xerxesdarius
01-11-2008, 12:38 PM
If true this is supernova, for both Luntz and Fox News.

ecliptic
01-11-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll just go ahead and post this before someone else beats me to it:

F U FRANK

> feels better <

Nyte
01-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Can't wait to see this video. This will be huge.

ForTheRevolution
01-11-2008, 12:57 PM
F*ck You Frank!

ForTheRevolution
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
13 of how many liked Ron Paul?

dshields
01-11-2008, 01:00 PM
This is Absolutely AWESOME! I thought Frank was up to something!

GRRRR.

Dave

Deborah K
01-11-2008, 01:04 PM
please, Please, PLEASE follow up on this!!! We have to go viral with it and send it to the other networks.

This may blow the lid off the Faux Noise conspiracy to destroy Ron Paul.

redchina
01-11-2008, 01:07 PM
The "focus group" was obviously very biased when I first saw it. I mean, FRED THOMPSON was the winner? I thought Ron Paul stood out more than 1% Thompson. The more I watch the debates the more I think Thompson is completely incompetent to be president. The "focus group" is so biased now only the most ignorant Americans would believe it.

A. Havnes
01-11-2008, 01:11 PM
What?!?! So the smearing continues. Well, let's use this video to smear our favorite news channel, shall we?

Elliott
01-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I thought Thompson made a decent showing in that debate for the first time, but he wasn't really even relevant. It is equally as unlikely that Thompson won the debate as it is that Paul lost it (in that focus group's eyes.) Obviously that piece of shit Frank Luntz instructed the room on how to vote.

worldtruthfreedom
01-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Yeah, Fuck You Frank!

Itzsoez
01-11-2008, 01:40 PM
bump

majinkoola
01-11-2008, 01:43 PM
I thought of the other 5, Fred did the best. But RP easily did the best, and there's no way that he did the worst. Huckabee with his "I raised hope," and inability to go back at Freddy, was the worst.

dannno
01-11-2008, 01:45 PM
The race card played out earlier during the day and the newsletter was not racist in itself. It was simply stating that the blacks of that time were being taught to hate whites from an early age. I have been subjected to this first hand because I was white. I do not hate black people but know that being in an all black neighborhood back then was asking for getting a can of whoop-ass on you because of skin color. We now are faced with this on the Latino end of the spectrum today. Not only did Dr. Paul not write this in his newsletter but it was not a racist comment. This stems from the black people being suppressed for years by a minority of whites and not given fair chances due solely to skin color.

I'm not surprised that this is true, and I'm not surprised that Dr. Paul has not mentioned it, either, when defending himself.

The truth is that the elite have been playing the "divide and conquer" card since antiquity. They will put all sorts of information out in order to divide us by whatever means they can.

Paul would come off as a real conspiracy theorist if he started talking about that sort of stuff to the public :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh ya...

FUCK YOU FRANK!!!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
found this on ronpaulwarroom.com

“Hi Paul supporters, just wanted to let you know that I talk to a lady by the name of Carrol Madison who was sitting in Frank Luntz group last night at the debate and she said that when they first started talking about the candidates 13 people liked Ron Paul but when Frank started smearing Ron Paul and stating thing about him that were untrue people started liking someone else. Very Interesting, she gave me her address so I could video tape her story today and place it on you tube so be looking for it!”

Ruh-Roh.

Sounds like they accidentally let someone honest and intelligent get through the screening process.

John P Slevin
01-11-2008, 02:00 PM
If this has been discussed elsewhere, I apologize.

In the Luntz focus group I heard no southern accents, though this was supposed to be representative of South Carolina voters (except, possibly, one young fellow who's contribution was shown on Hannity and Colmes later on).

Why do a focus group for a primary in South Carolina, using imported focus participants?

I know that the Luntz stuff is slanted and that he pulls participants from a re-usable stable, but having so many yankees there seemed blatant even for FOX...especially since Luntz a few times said something like "this is how South Carolina voters are feeling about this debate".

familydog
01-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Holy. This must be brought to light if true.

dmspilot00
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM
13 of how many liked Ron Paul? "We gathered 28 people who are likely to vote in the Republican Primary."

Sentinelrv
01-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Did he say when the video would be posted?

bluemarkets
01-11-2008, 05:06 PM
keep this up top .... video?

electronicmaji
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
this fake?

Bigfish31379
01-11-2008, 06:03 PM
If this is true it would be sooooooo great, cant wait to see the vid.

here is a clip of frank using the same people in two different focus groups in 2 different states http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gACVmH1BYyY

A Ron Paul Rebel
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
... The "focus group" is so biased now only the most ignorant Americans would believe it.

+1000000

Let's help the hang themselves! :)

nate895
01-11-2008, 06:39 PM
The "focus group" was obviously very biased when I first saw it. I mean, FRED THOMPSON was the winner? I thought Ron Paul stood out more than 1% Thompson. The more I watch the debates the more I think Thompson is completely incompetent to be president. The "focus group" is so biased now only the most ignorant Americans would believe it.

Assuming Ron Paul supporters watch more (enough to get 1/3 of the text votes, unlikely, but go with it), Thompson still beat Huckabee by a mere 4 point, yet in the focus group, there were only like five people who didn't raise their hands when he asked the question about if Fred won. That doesn't seem to be very convincing to me.

constitutional
01-11-2008, 06:49 PM

Like Nixon had said about Fred, "Dumb as hell".

DAFTEK
01-11-2008, 06:52 PM
I'll just go ahead and post this before someone else beats me to it:

F U FRANK

> feels better <

Freedom of speech, i love to practice it in my daily life so i would like to say:

FUCK YOU FRANK!
FUCK FOX NEWS!
FUCK HANNITY!

Itzsoez
01-11-2008, 09:04 PM
bump

Itzsoez
01-12-2008, 03:31 AM
bump

Chester Copperpot
01-12-2008, 03:32 AM
13 of how many liked Ron Paul?

13 of 28

-lotus-
01-12-2008, 05:12 AM
can this woman be seen on any of the post debate focus group shots that luntz does? if not, then this pretty much doesnt help us. could be just some woman claiming that. but if she is actually visible in the shots, then we have something

hamilton1049
01-12-2008, 05:24 AM
Sorry but how many Ron Paul supporters are gonna be swayed to another candidate because of a few smears by FU Frank, not me, if that was the case they weren't supporters to start with.

Until I see this video and this face in the focus group this is BS.

Broken Record
01-12-2008, 05:47 AM
Would be nice to further discredit Fox News, but when you get right down to it, does anyone actually watch and believe Fox News outside of neocons anyway? Ron Paul certainly isn't going to get the neocon vote regardless.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-12-2008, 05:58 AM
bump

peznex
01-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Sorry but how many Ron Paul supporters are gonna be swayed to another candidate because of a few smears by FU Frank, not me, if that was the case they weren't supporters to start with.

You are correct. They were not supporters to start with. They started liking him at the debate. Then, their minds were changed by FRANK before they could even support him.

A Ron Paul Rebel
01-12-2008, 12:39 PM

Yes, they were NOT 'supports', they 'liked him'!

Please try to comprehend what is being said.

fuzzybekool
01-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Someone have her go on video !

Signzit
01-15-2008, 03:34 PM
<BUMP> Video? any word? was her face on camera or not?

Itzsoez
01-16-2008, 01:36 PM
bump

Chester Copperpot
01-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Wheres the video of this lady?

Mini-Me
01-20-2008, 04:28 AM
BUMP. It would be quite damning for Fox and quite good for Ron Paul if this is legitimate. OP, please update.

Itzsoez
01-20-2008, 11:59 AM
bump

Chester Copperpot
01-26-2008, 11:14 PM
bump

Walter Mellons
01-26-2008, 11:39 PM
wait if 13 liked him how come when frank did the test where the people in the focus group had the dials to turn depending on how much they liked what the candidates were saying the how come rons score went to the lowest spot in history