PDA

View Full Version : Constant spam promoting your website is not allowed

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 02:49 AM
I will send Rudy a check for $2300 tomorrow.

Explanation:

Admin- link removed - spam ad

Spam promoting your website is not allowed

Old title: Sorry Folks - I am leaving the Ron Paul faction and switching to Giuliani

If you search woowoowoo22 posts about half of them have a link back to his freecentury.com website, many actually have negative stories about Giuliani.

This seems to be reflected across the web:
http://www.netscape.com/member/woowoowoo22/
http://dailypaul.com/node/500
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/search.php?search_author=woowoowoo22&sid=0302ce86b8d223089d7d6aa3f984210f

BLS
07-24-2007, 02:52 AM
Bye.

rockfree33
07-24-2007, 02:59 AM
No need to send him a check. He has already made millions from the fear of terrorism thanks to 9/11.

Lord Xar
07-24-2007, 03:00 AM
so he will select Ghouliani who will grant amnesty and the road to the NAU.

Last time I checked, before 9-11 I never ever feared about terrorists... Now, I do.. why? Oh, that is right... our great foreign policy..

btw... that guy is talking about Islam and Shairah Law (spelled) -- you know, it there papers they are saying the same thing.. but its this "they are coming here bombing us... killing us... to try to over throw our way of life.. to impose democratic law!"

You see.. two seperate modes of law.. practiced by two seperate groups of peoples.. with completely different beliefs. What has worked for them, in your own admission for over a 1000 years... ours is only a few hundred years old. I believe our way is right.. but again, before this "terror" I was not worried about them.... now, terror is everywhere....

terror... = a tighter control = less freedom = big government = global agenda = mass immigration to destabilize the culture and diffuse unity = nau = bye bye..... ghouliani will help you get here..

d'anconia
07-24-2007, 03:00 AM
On one hand I'd like to try to get him to stay but in all honesty that's probably exactly what he wants.

I guess most people haven't learned from the Soviets yet, have they?

Edit: I still don't get why everyone has to harp on the NAU thing. It makes us sound like crazy conspiracy theorists and most people couldn't give two shits about an NAU freeway and there are more pressing issues right now IMO.

Texan4Life
07-24-2007, 03:04 AM
If you really did do you homework on RP you would know he is for going after Osama and a strong national defense.

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 03:08 AM
I responded to his article... lemme know how I did

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:09 AM
I agree with Ron Paul that the US foreign policy has largely contributed to the animosity against America among those in radical Islam.

Be that as it may, we HAVE made enemies. If we pull out of Iraq, they will not see it as a kind gesture of a non-intervenionist America, they will see it as VICTORY. For many reasons we will have many Generations of people willing to kill themselves in a War against America.

The want to impose Islamic Law throughout the Entire World. Goldwater or Reagan would be on the side of Bush.

Iraq is a lure to bring all of those terrorist to fight our troops over there, instead of fighting our citizens over here.

If necessary - We must bomb Pakistan and Iran back to the stone age, if they are unwilling to stand up and eliminate the terrorists among them.

I am a libertarian Republican and I agree with Paul on domestic policy very strongly - In eliminating the New Deal and Great Society programs over time.

JTCoyoté
07-24-2007, 03:10 AM
If you choose Rudy... you were never truly with Ron.

JTCoyoté

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand... It never did... and it never will... Find out just what the people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."- - Frederick Douglas (1857)

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:11 AM
[QUOTE=JTCoyoté;84920]If you choose Rudy... you were never truly with Ron.

JTCoyoté

I was with Ron - and I was with Harry Browne and Michael Badnarik.

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 03:12 AM
If you choose Rudy... you were never truly with Ron.

JTCoyoté

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand... It never did... and it never will... Find out just what the people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."- - Frederick Douglas (1857)

Fuckin' A, man! :D

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:14 AM
If you really did do you homework on RP you would know he is for going after Osama and a strong national defense.

Going after Osama pretty much means BOMBING PAKISTAN - and I don't think RP would be for that!

I would not have got to war with Iraq either, but we just cannot up and leave. Did you know US casualties are down by a third this month?

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:17 AM
We tore Iraq apart, and we must do something with what is left.

There is really no more 'Iraq'. There is the autonomous Kurds in the north and chaos in the South. We must remain. Who knows maybe they will turn out to be another Japan?

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Going after Osama pretty much means BOMBING PAKISTAN - and I don't think RP would be for that!

I would not have got to war with Iraq either, but we just cannot up and leave. Did you know US casualties are down by a third this month?

No, it doesn't. We don't need to bomb Pakistan. We could catch UBL through increased intelligence work and by keeping the Pakistanis mostly in the dark until we have him.

The only reason Bush hasn't caught him is that it'd inconvenience his plans for other wars too much. Catching UBL would be seen as a victory of closure for most Americans just like catching Saddam was. Once we got him, most Americans wouldn't feel like fighting any more. We will have achieved what we set out for.

UBL being alive and free has become a tool for Bush to continue whatever wars he wants. Although UBl would be seen as a martyr if we caught him, it'd still be a powerful psychological blow to al-Qaeda. Their great leader who was protected by God is now in the hands of the enemy...

And did you know that someone still died in Iraq today? Go tell their family that we need to stay.

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:24 AM
Catching Osama would be great, but Al-Queda would push on.

You must remember that Islam has been militant and conquering for 1500 years.

d'anconia
07-24-2007, 03:36 AM
Guys, Osama is already dead. When you destroy a cave with people inside of it you don't sift through all the rubble to ID the bodies.

Osama hasn't come out with *new* footage of himself in almost half a decade so I still keep trying to figure out why people think he's still alive. If he were alive he'd bring out a newspaper with today's date just to rub it in all of our faces.

Woowoowoo22 if supposedly all those Muslims want to kill us then why have only a few dozen out of over half a billion tried to attack us on American soil? Surely 1/10,000,000 isn't a very strong case...

B964
07-24-2007, 03:36 AM
I have read that twice tring to find the punch line. Am I missing it?

You must have never been much of a Paul supporter to start with.
Correction: You must never have been much of an America supporter to start with.

Giuliani of all the other canidates, sheesh.
BYE.

sleeper
07-24-2007, 03:37 AM

JTCoyoté

I thought the door hit you in the ass allready. What you still doing here?

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:38 AM
Guys, Osama is already dead. When you destroy a cave with people inside of it you don't sift through all the rubble to ID the bodies.

Osama hasn't come out with *new* footage of himself in almost half a decade so I still keep trying to figure out why people think he's still alive. If he were alive he'd bring out a newspaper with today's date just to rub it in all of our faces.

Woowoowoo22 if supposedly all those Muslims want to kill us then why have only a few dozen out of over half a billion tried to attack us on American soil? Surely 1/10,000,000 isn't a very strong case...

There have many plots which have been foiled by Bush. Instead of getting any credit for no attacks in 6 years - everyone blames Bush

d'anconia
07-24-2007, 03:41 AM
There have many plots which have been foiled by Bush. Instead of getting any credit for no attacks in 6 years - everyone blames Bush

I thought you were leaving?

sleeper
07-24-2007, 03:42 AM

LMAO. Name one and I will show you they was lies or home grown by the FBI.

Bloody Holly
07-24-2007, 03:47 AM
I will send Rudy a check for $2300 tomorrow.

Explanation:

http://solidrepublican.com/why-i-am-done-with-ron-pauland-moving-to-giuliani/

Few things you have to remember on your way out.

First, don't forget your hobo bag on your way to jump on the guiliani train.

Two, I find it very hard to believe suddenly you are a guiliani fan...that is a rather long jump from one train to the other that is completely opposite.

Three, you just turned into a zombie so you know what happens right as someone turns into a zombie right??

They are put out of misery before they make others miserable (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=464)

^click.

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:49 AM
LMAO. Name one and I will show you they was lies or home grown by the FBI.

See that is the whole thing. I am sick of all of the Conspiracy shit. Bush is a good man and has done his best in defending America.

Where do you think Bush's loyalties are? Do you think he is really an megalomaniac bent on World domination? If you do you are a moonbat.

Bush has been extremely careful in what he has done. Eugene Debs was jailed for just speaking out against WWI and the Japanese were interned in WWII.

You are all really wild-eyed leftists in disguise.

Bloody Holly
07-24-2007, 03:51 AM
See that is the whole thing. I am sick of all of the Conspiracy shit. Bush is a good man and has done his best in defending America.

Where do you think Bush's loyalties are? Do you think he is really an megalomaniac bent on World domination? If you do you are a moonbat.

Bush has been extremely careful in what he has done. Eugene Debs was jailed for just speaking out against WWI and the Japanese were interned in WWII.

So how much are you getting paid to boost his ego? Is it decent amount or barely enough to afford taco bell??

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 03:54 AM
So how much are you getting paid to boost his ego? Is it decent amount or barely enough to buy taco bell??

Do you really think Bush has not done what HE thought is best?

I would not have invaded Iraq - but Bush was given bad intelligence. In his mind it was to protect the American people.

I would have invaded Pakistan instead!

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Guys, Osama is already dead.

You sure about that? (http://www.timesnow.tv/Newsdtls.aspx?NewsID=1553)

sleeper
07-24-2007, 04:01 AM
Do you think he is really an megalomaniac bent on World domination? If you do you are a moonbat.

I think him and his cronies are hell bent on destroying America and cashing in on our soldiers lives for oil money. I believe they are part of the system to make the NWO. I guess you didn't know who is grand father was and what he did. It's in his blood,It's in his fathers blood. It's greed.

I am still waiting for the plots he foiled over the 6 years?

Well the media thinks the RP supporters are moonbats also. But let me tell you something. Don't ever under estimate the power of moonbats in large numbers.;)

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 04:03 AM

Yeah... Because GWB is the one sifting through the intelligence himself and making every determination single-handedly... :rolleyes:

When you have 8x the number of troops in Iraq, where UBL is clearly NOT, than in Afghanistan, which was a decision made by Bush, then you can see how high UBL really is on his priority list.

sleeper
07-24-2007, 04:06 AM

I would not have invaded Iraq - but Bush was given bad intelligence. In his mind it was to protect the American people.

Boy are you are really brain washed. You need to learn how to unleash the power of the internet to find answers for your self.

Bloody Holly
07-24-2007, 04:07 AM

Okay then please explain the homegrown anthrax scare. Why was Bush blaming Iraq for that? It was shortly after 9-11 and Bush was using that to point at Iraq. Why was he so quick to lay blame and why after it was discovered it wasn't from Iraq afterall did such a big story get silenced all together? Did we ever even hear of who was sending out such threats? Did they ever bust the person? The last that was told was, it was made in the USA and silence.

Was it not obvious to you from the start Iraq would be attacked?

P.S. I don't mean to come across as hostile. I am just picking up some vibes from you. Not sure what to make of it actually. It's your life, your mind, your sanity, your insanity and your choice.

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 04:10 AM
I think him and his cronies are hell bent on destroying America and cashing in on our soldiers lives for oil money. I believe they are part of the system to make the NWO. I guess you didn't know who is grand father was and what he did. It's in his blood,It's in his fathers blood. It's greed.

I am still waiting for the plots he foiled over the 6 years?

Well the media thinks the RP supporters are moonbats also. But let me tell you something. Don't ever under estimate the power of moonbats in large numbers.;)

Thats it........can't take anymore. BYE BYE Moonbats.....see you in AREA 51 with your tinfoil hats. Ron Paul WILL NEVER WIN.

Giuliani will and he will save us from Socialized Medicine.

So long.......

sleeper
07-24-2007, 04:10 AM
Yeah... Because GWB is the one sifting through the intelligence himself and making every determination single-handedly... :rolleyes:

When you have 8x the number of troops in Iraq, where UBL is clearly NOT, than in Afghanistan, which was a decision made by Bush, then you can see how high UBL really is on his priority list.

The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

:D :D :D

sleeper
07-24-2007, 04:11 AM
Thats it........can't take anymore. BYE BYE Moonbats.....see you in AREA 51 with your tinfoil hats. Ron Paul WILL NEVER WIN.

So long.......

BYE.

Bro.Butch
07-24-2007, 04:12 AM
On one hand I'd like to try to get him to stay but in all honesty that's probably exactly what he wants.

I guess most people haven't learned from the Soviets yet, have they?

Edit: I still don't get why everyone has to harp on the NAU thing. It makes us sound like crazy conspiracy theorists and most people couldn't give two shits about an NAU freeway and there are more pressing issues right now IMO.

LOL-Friend you need to take a few minutes and read Dr. Paul's platform and find out what the man believes !!! The NAU is as important as anything facing this nation and any of your pet programs. A large percentage of RP's support and most important donations come because of his stance against a NAU & other harmful agendas. There are no theories to it, JUST FACTS !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA
CNN - Lou Dobbs: North American Union (4:15)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U
CNN - Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World (3:42)

Bro.Butch
07-24-2007, 04:39 AM

So long.......

Socialized medicine ? You are going to have a lot more to worry about than that bud !

"I don't regard associations of my people that support me as fascists as a light matter ....But it's ultimately the results that matter." - Rudy Giuliani, NY TIMES 6/24/98.

[Huh, so let's just use the batons, chemical sprays and electro-shock weapons to beat and kill unarmed citizens at the national level, what the HEY let's just have a POLICE STATE, burn all the constitutions, just make the little fascist the DICTATOR !!! - NOT!!!!!!!}

"The Big Apple is plagued with killer cops and abusive prison guards Amnesty International says in a report today. Police officers have beaten and shot unresisting suspects; they have misused batons, chemical sprays and electro-shock weapons, the report says. Police said they couldn't comment on the report, which outlines numerous cases in New York where it says unarmed civilians have been assaulted and even killed by cops. The overwhelming majority of victims ... are members of racial or ethnic minorities, the report says. - N.Y. Post 10/6/98. "Amnesty International Chews Up Big Apple".

"... it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." Herman Göring - German Nazi
Giuliani must have taken notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGlkqqyFh8&NR=1
Ghouliani for El Duce of our future police state

A city mayor for President ?!? What a JOKE !!!!!!!

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 04:41 AM

So long.......

Haha... the little icon next to his name show he's still here.

I think he just wants attention.

glts
07-24-2007, 04:48 AM
Can we say PLANT! I'm sure woowoowoo22 won't be giving Giuliani any money. He probably will be getting his usual check from Giuliani. lol

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 04:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U
CNN - Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World (3:42)

LOL@ the title to this vid... Brave New World wasn't written by Orwell. Aldous Huxley wrote it. :p

freelance
07-24-2007, 05:11 AM
The Ron Paul campaign is filled with moonbats, and conspiracy theorists. They believe that there are secret plans for a “North American Union”, and that the CFR is some global dominating secret society. All of this could not be farther from the truth. There is no conspiracy.

I think that you need to go back and reread the Amnesty bill that just failed. There was a "sense of the Congress" approving the SPP/NAU written into that bill. Better keep your eyes and ears peeled in September when they bring up the Congressional authorization of the NAU! Actually, you're right about one thing. The plans are no longer a secret.

www.spp.gov

woowoowoo22
07-24-2007, 05:12 AM
Can we say PLANT! I'm sure woowoowoo22 won't be giving Giuliani any money. He probably will be getting his usual check from Giuliani. lol

I am not a PLANT! My former site was --- removed spam ---- I turned that over to someone else when my views changed. Do a whois on that and SolidRepublican.com if you do not believe me. The whois has not changed to the new maintainer yet.

I honestly changed my mind on the issue on how to deal with terrorism. Everything else I support about RP. Low taxes, small government, etc......

Douglass Bartley
07-24-2007, 05:49 AM
Woowoowoo 22: Don't do this 22-Skidoo on Ron Paul.

You say: I am a libertarian Republican and I agree with Paul on domestic policy very strongly - In eliminating the New Deal and Great Society programs over time.

"[O]ver time" doesn't work. The situation is so bad that it needs the shock treatment and labotomy Dr. Paul would administer.

Addition: I should add that the labotomy needed is the portion of the lower intelligence sector of the cerebellum that automatically registers New Deal "solutions" to every problem real or imagined.

ChairmanMao
07-24-2007, 05:54 AM
Im sorry if this is a suprise to you woowoo but Bush does not run the white house. He coked his mind to death before he came to office. When he said God had told him to bring democracy to Iraq he actually believed that. Bush asked Cheney to find him a VP and all he found was himself. Cheney runs the whitehouse.

ShaneC
07-24-2007, 05:55 AM
Dude, leave if you want, but please, anyone but Guiliani. Honestly, he's a bigger paid thug than hiliary, IMHO.

If you jump ship, just find someone who can say more than "9/11, terrorists, terror, Septmeber 11th"

TheEvilDetector
07-24-2007, 05:56 AM
Well, if you want to support Rudy go for it, but you should be aware who you dealing with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yL2DInf9Rk

http://www.youtube.com/user/TouchingYou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

JosephTheLibertarian
07-24-2007, 06:07 AM

JTCoyoté

You're no Libertarian... you're a warmonger. Any supporter of Giuliani is no friend of mine, he's a fascist. What will that fool do? hm cater to special interests, fear mongering, warmongering, murder thousands more..needlessly, spy on us, continue to use fear mongering as a tool to keep the sheeple in line, continue to dismantle personal liberties, continue to ignore the Constituton more US troops will die, country will go bankrupt, inflation will rise, government will expand... yeah, go support your fascist leader. Anyone that supports that guy is my enemy.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-24-2007, 06:16 AM

ha leftist? See, you're not a Libertarian, Libertarianism 101 : there is no left or right, only collectivism and individualism. Do us a favor and never proclaim to be a Libertarian, you're a social conservative, just like Giuliani.

You're probably a troll.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
07-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Leave, fine, bye, but please, like has already been posted, ANYONE other than Giuliani!

You'd probably have more in common with Tom Tancredo. At least he is honorable and is a believer in United States soverignty.

Anyway, this is coming from someone who supported the Iraq War, believed that Saddam and Al-Qaida were linked, and there were WMDs in Iraq. I still believe that to be the case. HOWEVER, #1, we deposed Saddam, #2 we did not find any WMDs intact in Iraq (they're probably in Syria or in some country even more hostile toward the US), and #3 we created a civil war in Iraq. We did not have a plan for victory, we let the real terrorist (OBL) escape, or his followers escape, allowed the Taliban to regroup in Afghanistan, did not listen to our allies, and did NOTHING domestically to stop terrorism other than rip up the Constitution.

It's high time we pursue another strategy.

Yes, RADICAL Islam is an enemy. But, staying in a country and killing followers is doing nothing but creating more fanatics. REAGAN learned this when he sent Marines to Lebanon to "referee" a civil war. As much as Reagan wanted the United States to play a part in Middle East peace, he learned that it is much too difficult to play one side against each other, as the side you supported one day will be your enemy the next.

You are correct, Reagan and Goldwater might bomb the shit out of Iran. HOWEVER, they wouldn't do it until there is a DIRECT THREAT AND ACTION made against the United States or allies, WITHOUT the United States being involved in a related conflict. There's something called self-defense and retalliation, which is allowed by the Just War Theory. I can see you were not paying close attention to the debate when Dr. Paul mentioned this.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-24-2007, 06:21 AM
There's two kinds of neo con supporters:

*special interests

and

*stupid people

which category do you belong to?

thuja
07-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Personally, I don't care WHOM you vote for. Ron Paul will certainly win without you. ta

sunny
07-24-2007, 06:43 AM
good riddance woowoowoo!

Johnnybags
07-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Rudy needs you to nationbuild but he will not TAX you, he'll just inflate the hell out of you, its easier. I hope you also feel so strongly that, you will send your son to Iraq to nationbuild. Hey, go yourself if you can, join Blackwater if the Army will not take you due to a physical condition. Make Rudy mayor of Baghdad!!!! Vote Rudy or Die, thats the motto.

Dave
07-24-2007, 06:53 AM
This is the same moron who brought us this thead:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5547

I knew right then he wasn't a real supporter. It was only a matter of time before he started a thread like we're in now.

Ignore him. Ignore others like him who are sure to follow as we gain momentum.

Birdlady
07-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Looking at his posting history this is either a joke or he really is a plant...I am not the type of person to say that about people either. Most of the time, I think it's false and people say that to silence others. However, his posts and threads are un..real, basically spam about Digg or just a link to his website.

A few quotes from him.
"We had no business whatsoever in Iraq, and the truth must be told."
"That sounds like Giuliani propaganda."

:)

Bradley in DC
07-24-2007, 07:29 AM
I agree with Ron Paul that the US foreign policy has largely contributed to the animosity against America among those in radical Islam.

Be that as it may, we HAVE made enemies. If we pull out of Iraq, they will not see it as a kind gesture of a non-intervenionist America, they will see it as VICTORY. For many reasons we will have many Generations of people willing to kill themselves in a War against America.

Don't you agree that our being in Iraq (occupying a Muslim country, etc.) is a recruitment tool for the Islamic terrorists?

TheEvilDetector
07-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Don't you agree that our being in Iraq (occupying a Muslim country, etc.) is a recruitment tool for the Islamic terrorists?

They are killing Americans because they want them out of middle east!!!
They killed Americans on 911 because they want them out of middle east (ie. bases in saudi arabia, sanctions, bombs e.t.c)!!!

Why are neocon fanatics so obtuse?

US doesnt need to be in middle east. US has plenty of oil reserves on its own soil, which have been politically supressed. All the time and money that has been wasted in middle east militarisation and oil co ass licking, would have been much more wisely spent in developing alternative energy sources.

micahnelson
07-24-2007, 07:40 AM
I have thought what you are thinking about national defense before.

I understand that you are afraid of terrorists after 9/11, everyone was. I remember the night of 9/11 I was working a cash register. Some were dazed, some were angry and wanted to know “why aren’t the bombs dropping now?”.

We can choose two paths in this war on terror. One, we can investigate and discover terrorist cells with the FBI and CIA and limit our footprint, or we can overturn governments that support terrorists and convert them into western friendly governments.

I believe a more targeted approach to terrorism is necessary and effective, as it is unwise and too costly to overturn every nation hostile to us.

Until we secure our border and fund a missile shield we cannot really be safe from terrorism, and I haven’t heard Giuliani discuss these things at all.

Also, throwing money at the problem will not fix the problem. Remember it is not the government’s money- it is ours. They redistribute it, for better or worse, for services we could have afforded on our own if they had just stayed out of it. If we redirected all this money to defense, I don’t think you would like the outcome. This is America- this is not North Korea.

And, as a defense contractor, let me assure you the more money we get- the more money we waste. More battleships, submarines, and tactical nuclear weapons are not going to keep us safe from disgruntled religious extremists. We need to follow Reagan’s lead and disentangle ourselves with the middle east, deregulate energy markets to find a reasonable alternative to oil, and back our dollars with something besides oil so that our economy doesn’t tank.

All Giuliani will do is sacrafice your liberty and America’s wealth to give you an appearance of security, bombs blowing up on TV, taking your shoes off at the airport, etc etc. None of that makes us safer. Border control, missile defense, and leaving the middle east to the middle easterners can make us safer and that is what Ron Paul advocates.

Also, Look at what Ron Paul said regarding Bin Laden and Pakistan in his Google Interview.

Birdlady
07-24-2007, 07:45 AM
You sure about that? (http://www.timesnow.tv/Newsdtls.aspx?NewsID=1553)

Are you sure that he is still alive? (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-7.html#)

Scroll all the way to the bottom. This question made her leave the conference early. You can also watch the video too. Just fast forward to the very end again.

It's all laughs and jokes when this woman brings up a REAL question.

Q Fran, do you know if Osama bin Laden is still on a dialysis machine, is he still ill? What? I mean, could you tell us about that? I mean, because -- it might be laughable, but people are finding it hard, six years this man is sick, moving around from cave to cave, and can't be found -- with a dialysis machine?

MS. TOWNSEND: Have you ever been to the tribal areas? I suspect not.

Q No, I haven't, but I've seen some great pictures from Ken Herman as to the rough terrain over that way. (Laughter.)

MS. TOWNSEND: It's not exactly easy. If it were easy he'd be dead.

Q But it's not easy for him to travel around with medics and machinery if he's sick. I mean, is he -- do you know from your intelligence if he's still sick? What do you know about that?

MS. TOWNSEND: I'm not going to talk about that.

Thank you.

jacmicwag
07-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey woowoowoo22 if you're still on this thread. I certainly can understand your views but let me make a suggestion. If you really feel we need to expand this war, why don't you enlist today. I would suggest Special Forces as you seem well-read and intelligent. One of my big issues with the neocons is that many or most are chicken hawks at heart and are not willing to act on their convictions. If the shit ever hits the fan, you won't find that problem with Ron Paulers.

shadowhooch
07-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Bottom line is....you can't defeat terrorists by bombing and occupying countries. You are simply wasting resources and increasing the hatred for America by doing so.

Terrorists are mobile and constantly evolving. I think Ron Paul proposed a FANTASTIC solution to getting Bin Laden after 9/11. I believed he proposed to pass legislation to essentially put a large bounty on Bin Laden's head. He pointed out that it would be extremely difficult for us to penetrate the terrorist intelligence ring well enough to find OSL and that a bounty would probably cause someone to bring him in (or at least give great info on where he is). Also, you are not getting Americans needlessly killed. Either way, Ron Paul was never weak on getting Bin Laden. He wanted to take action.

Check your facts woowoowo22 and think about the purpose of war. We are not at war with countries. This strategy is a no win situation.

To Ron Paul's point....think about how much better spent the War money would have been if we spent it on beefing up our border security to prevent the terrorists from getting in. And are there not terrorists attacking other countries? Why are we the only country that responds by taking over other countries?

But if you want to hunt down every single individual in the world that hates America, have fun fighting wars for eternity under Guiliani and Bush while America goes bankrupt.:rolleyes: No one hates Switzerland and they seem to be doing just fine.

TheEvilDetector
07-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Bottom line is....you can't defeat terrorists by bombing and occupying countries. You are simply wasting resources and increasing the hatred for America by doing so.

Terrorists are mobile and constantly evolving. I think Ron Paul proposed a FANTASTIC solution to getting Bin Laden after 9/11. I believed he proposed to pass legislation to essentially put a large bounty on Bin Laden's head. He pointed out that it would be extremely difficult for us to penetrate the terrorist intelligence ring well enough to find OSL and that a bounty would probably cause someone to bring him in (or at least give great info on where he is). Also, you are not getting Americans needlessly killed. Either way, Ron Paul was never weak on getting Bin Laden. He wanted to take action.

Check your facts woowoowo22 and think about the purpose of war. We are not at war with countries. This strategy is a no win situation.

To Ron Paul's point....think about how much better spent the War money would have been if we spent it on beefing up our border security to prevent the terrorists from getting in. And are there not terrorists attacking other countries? Why are we the only country that responds by taking over other countries?

But if you want to hunt down every single individual in the world that hates America, have fun fighting wars for eternity under Guiliani and Bush while America goes bankrupt.:rolleyes: No one hates Switzerland and they seem to be doing just fine.

It is a win situation for the bankers, the MI Complex and the power seeking Politicians. War is very profitable and helpful for these people.

rg123
07-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Since the creation of the term by the Bush Regime "Radical Islamic Terrorist" (I might point out that they are the only terrorist in the world now according to the current adminstration and MSM) The adminstration has said how much they hate America's freedom (cough) and loosely dressed women as to reasons why they attack us (something about all those nudist on the beaches in France makes you think being so much closer they would attack them not us). This adminstration has absoultly no fear of a terrorist attack at all. All major cities in this country is a safe haven for terrorist from all over the world ie: Sanctuary cities like San Fran, New York,Chicago,LA etc. all welcome terrorist openly with no sanctions placed on them by the Feds. The fact of the matter is they are fighting us because we are EXTERMINATING THEM!!. Do you really think the MSM is telling you the truth about anything with Iraq and death totals they lie about that as much as they censor presidential candidates against
the people. Their has been not one mention about the Exective Order passed on 7/17/2007 shutting down the 5th amendment and giving the secratary of state a right to claim assets and property for protesting the Iraq war. Not one station even c-span washington journal if a call comes in as soon as the caller starts to mention the new EO they are hung up on. Funny how the MSM is now all the talk about Pakistan and OBL after Ron has been saying it for YEARS. They allways seem to do that like when they said Lugar is against the war 2 weeks ago I'm not gonna ramble any more here
if you feel you need to sell your liberty to have an illusion of being more safe. Then as Ben Franklin said you deserve neither and do not bother to tell us if your looking for apporval common sense would tell you that you will not find sympathy among a Ron Paul forum go tell Rudy about it and just leave your either part of the solution or part of the problem

Shellshock1918
07-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Bye bye, have fun drinking koolaid and being ignorant!

foofighter20x
07-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Are you sure that he is still alive? (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-7.html#)

Scroll all the way to the bottom. This question made her leave the conference early. You can also watch the video too. Just fast forward to the very end again.

It's all laughs and jokes when this woman brings up a REAL question.

Q Fran, do you know if Osama bin Laden is still on a dialysis machine, is he still ill? What? I mean, could you tell us about that? I mean, because -- it might be laughable, but people are finding it hard, six years this man is sick, moving around from cave to cave, and can't be found -- with a dialysis machine?

MS. TOWNSEND: Have you ever been to the tribal areas? I suspect not.

Q No, I haven't, but I've seen some great pictures from Ken Herman as to the rough terrain over that way. (Laughter.)

MS. TOWNSEND: It's not exactly easy. If it were easy he'd be dead.

Q But it's not easy for him to travel around with medics and machinery if he's sick. I mean, is he -- do you know from your intelligence if he's still sick? What do you know about that?

MS. TOWNSEND: I'm not going to talk about that.

Thank you.

As a grandson of two grandparents that had diabetes and had regular dialysis, and as one who also did volunteer work driving dialysis patients to and from their homes to the hospital, I can tell you now that a portable dialysis machine isn't that big.

Maybe as big as a large desktop computer printer.

At the most.

It ain't that difficult to move around.

Johnnybags
07-24-2007, 08:19 AM
To Fight Terror, New York Tries London's 'Ring of Steel'

Cameras on every signpost,emergency gates,and spotters on every corner. Last time I heard "ring of steel" phrase used was in where? You guessed it, Nazi Germany. Next Rudy and his pals will be ruling with an "Iron fist" against all those they bankrupted chasing ghosts. One Tomahawk missile in Riyaad would have sent a better message. Vote Rudy or Die, Vote Fred or you'll be Dead.

freelance
07-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Seems you're not alone. The first (or one of the first polls) taken since the new Executive Order finds others falling right into line. No doubt, that was the intended outcome--a chilling effect for independent thought and action.

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/US_public_support_for_Iraq_invasion_07242007.html

It's just frightening to watch grown adults racing against one another to see just how fast they can run toward authority and serve their master. What a compliant wad of silly putty!

To each his own, I suppose.

beermotor
07-24-2007, 08:26 AM

The want to impose Islamic Law throughout the Entire World. Goldwater or Reagan would be on the side of Bush.

Iraq is a lure to bring all of those terrorist to fight our troops over there, instead of fighting our citizens over here.

If necessary - We must bomb Pakistan and Iran back to the stone age, if they are unwilling to stand up and eliminate the terrorists among them.

I am a libertarian Republican and I agree with Paul on domestic policy very strongly - In eliminating the New Deal and Great Society programs over time.

You are clearly a moron. Somebody delete this guy, please.

I mean, can you explain to me just exactly how the muslims are going to impose sharia law here on us? Hello? Only if Giuliani takes all your guns away, and forces you all to get registered, and then accept the state religion that he negotiates with the Islamic Lords of Oil that pay his bills.

Badger Paul
07-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Gee, Eric Dondero I didn't know you posted here.

woowoo, that's one heck of disguise.

Santana28
07-24-2007, 08:39 AM
They want to impose Islamic Law throughout the Entire World. Goldwater or Reagan would be on the side of Bush.

Then why aren't they sending suicide bombers to Switzerland?

I'm sorry, but theres a VAST chasm between "wanting" to do something and actually having the capability to do something. These people put nails in propane bottles, and strap sticks of dynomite to themselves - they are in NO position whatsoever to "impose Islamic Law throughout the entire world." If you'll notice - England, Spain, and America seem to be their favorite targets - not say, Norway, Switzerland, South Africa, Australia, etc. The so-called Islamists are making inroads in countried like France because Europe IMPORTED THEM to be cheap labor, much as we have been importing mexicans. Fortunate for us, mexicans are too busy mowing lawns to strap dynomite to themselves. Unemployment in Europe is through the roof - so the immigrants have more time to cause trouble for their adopted countries. but if they were stuck here, couldn't return easily to their home land, and had no prospects for employment or a future then we'd probably be facing the same kind of upheaval they are suffering.

I agree - Iraq is a lure, and it is bait - and our troops are being squandered. We *need* an enemy, in order to distract us from the tyranny here at home. When you step on a hornet's nest - you're not worried about anything other than the hornets. I disagree that they even remotely have the capability to strike us over here in any significant way whatsoever. And even so - it is OUR responsibility to defend OURSELVES in the case that we are attacked, just as it is every other nation's responsibility to defend itself from the same.

It is NEVER okay to do the wrong thing for the "right" reasons. I've learned that lesson the hard way. That's why Ron Paul is right.

jblosser
07-24-2007, 09:02 AM
So you want us all to not spend "too much time" on Paul, and to "get back to our families", but you're fine sending other people's kids all over the world to clean up and enforce our mistakes? You do realize that at the rate things are going, Rudy will be the one signing new draft legislation that forces our families to go die?

Pride
07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Stating that Iran or Pakistan should be attacked is ignorant. We need to fix the problems in the United States above all priorities. We should focus the war on terror on our own soil, not the soil of other nations. We need to close the borders, bring back our culture, our heritage, our way of life and everything that we stand for.

maggiebott
07-24-2007, 09:12 AM
woowoo must stand for warmonger if you are remotely serious about bombing Pakistan and Iran.
You were never a Paul supporter.

jcbraithwaite7
07-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Hey... as W says, "I'm the decider"... go be the decider in the voting booth. It is your right. But as your DUTY you should do your homework on all the candidates. When you are tucked safely in your bed with Big Brother as your "night light" and feel safe and cozy in the blanket of authoritarianism just know that true patriots died and continue to fight for the freedoms that you are giving up. Sleep well friend... as for me. I'm not giving up those freedoms without a fight!

ChooseLiberty
07-24-2007, 09:24 AM
LOL. I'm getting the feeling these "I'm leaving" threads are more about ATTENTION WHORING than anything else.

I seriously doubt if Ghouliani will see a penny from this guy. AND he has never left.

I thought you were leaving?

Kuldebar
07-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Well to woowoowoo22:

As a stalwart of rugged individualism rooted in the American Tradition of limited government, free markets and peaceful relations with other nations, your deep principled stand for the Constitution, individual freedom and peace will be missed.

Let it be known that your unshakable faith in the progress of liberty will serve to light the path for generations to come.

Or, not.

kalami
07-24-2007, 09:37 AM
anyone else think he is engaging in yellow journalism to pimp the ads on his site?

Bryan
07-24-2007, 10:42 AM
anyone else think he is engaging in yellow journalism to pimp the ads on his site?
If you search woowoowoo22 posts about half of them have a link back to his freecentury.com website, many actually have negative stories about Giuliani.

This seems to be reflected across the web:
http://www.netscape.com/member/woowoowoo22/
http://dailypaul.com/node/500
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/search.php?search_author=woowoowoo22&sid=0302ce86b8d223089d7d6aa3f984210f

He has been banned for spamming.