View Full Version : Win or lose, the message got out

spivey378
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
i am thankful my eyes have been opened

his message will forever live on

we need to ban together and continue this movement

dvictr
01-11-2008, 11:31 AM
let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

rjo43084
01-11-2008, 11:35 AM
i am thankful my eyes have been opened

his message will forever live on

we need to ban together and continue this movement

Completely agree. Despite what happens to Paul and his campaign in the coming months, I think the fact that these ideas have now been uttered in the mainstream is truly exceptional. And a lot of people seem to agree with them, so I don't think this will just go away should Paul lose the nomination. To the dismay of all the current people in the US government.

UtahApocalypse
01-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Yes, We need to keep the grassroots together and work to get "Liberty Candidates" running in each state. Imagine if we bring in 1+ million for each of them for a state race!

fj45lvr
01-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Let's hope and pray that the ACTUAL revolution has started....and will take to the combustible materials here.....even though the majority of Americans are ignorant drones there will be a remnant that actually want the Constitution to be something more than "a piece of paper". Of course we Americans will be considered "domestic terrorists" for wanting as much but at least there is going to be a fight and NOT all the lemmings are going to just willingly jump off the cliff.

Mort
01-11-2008, 12:00 PM
What other congress people vote in a libertarian way? I mean totally. Not just foreign policy like kucinich.

PimpBlimp
01-11-2008, 12:01 PM
When the SHTF we will be on the front line fighting to win our country back.

RPinSEAZ
01-11-2008, 12:01 PM
I wish I was still ignorant. it would make my life a lot easier / less stressful.

spivey378
01-11-2008, 12:08 PM
I wish I was still ignorant. it would make my life a lot easier / less stressful.

ive been going through severe depression lately and it sucks