PDA

View Full Version : Albert Howard and Bev Harris now on Alex Jones (NH recount)

Finn
01-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Listen live here
http://www.infowars.com/index.html

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Listen live here
http://www.infowars.com/index.html

Please relay anything important since I can't listen in. Someone else Kucinich is suppose to be on the show. Did Alex mention that also or was it erroneous info?

kirkblitz
01-11-2008, 11:34 AM
He paid the 2k for a recount and the secrtary of state certified a recount for the WHOLE STATE and all ballots will be counted by HAND.

A press conference will maybe be held at 1:30 with albert and the sec of state.

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Who's recounting? Will there be trusted witnesses to watch the recount?

Finn
01-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Well Bev and Howard are going to be in contact with eachother and they're trying to make sure there won't be any threat to recount's legitimacy. Apparently there are many concerns at the moment.

nc4rp
01-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Get a Paul representative To Every Precinct To Witness This!!

Finn
01-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Ok Alex seems to have many guests on today so there was not much time to give information. Sucks a little bit.

nc4rp
01-11-2008, 11:42 AM
who the hell uses real player. its a friggan sucky program. I would listen but i refuse to let Real Player get within 10 feet of my computer.

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Well Bev and Howard are going to be in contact with eachother and they're trying to make sure there won't be any threat to recount's legitimacy. Apparently there are many concerns at the moment.

I'm really glad Bev Harris is involved. I was freaking out yesterday with worry that this Albert person was taking on something that was beyond his knowledge. Bev knows what to look for! I wish she was in NH with him though.

TheHand
01-11-2008, 11:44 AM
He paid the 2k for a recount and the secrtary of state certified a recount for the WHOLE STATE and all ballots will be counted by HAND.
I haven't been following this real close so please cut me some slack if this is a dumb question. Wasn't $12,000 ask for and raised for Howard's effort?

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Ok Alex seems to have many guests on today so there was not much time to give information. Sucks a little bit.

Someone mentioned Kucinich was going to be on AJ today. True or false?

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 11:45 AM
I haven't been following this real close so please cut me some slack if this is a dumb question. Wasn't $12,000 ask for and raised for Howard's effort?

There is a chip in by Granny Warriors that had over 12k in it.

Finn
01-11-2008, 11:45 AM
who the hell uses real player. its a friggan sucky program. I would listen but i refuse to let Real Player get within 10 feet of my computer.
I'm using winamp.

I'm really glad Bev Harris is involved. I was freaking out yesterday with worry that this Albert person was taking on something that was beyond his knowledge. Bev knows what to look for! I wish she was in NH with him though.
I wish she was in NH also, who knows maybe she will be. Let's hope so.

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Someone mentioned Kucinich was going to be on AJ today. True or false?

I have asked this question twice now and still haven't recieved an answer. A simple yes or no would suffice :confused:

szczebrzeszyn
01-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Would be cool to see some official announcement...

tsetsefly
01-11-2008, 11:56 AM

just download real alternative, much better program without the crappy features real brings...

Phantom
01-11-2008, 11:58 AM
PatriotOne, Alex just said that Kucinich will be on later and hopefully Ron Paul.

PatriotOne
01-11-2008, 12:13 PM
PatriotOne, Alex just said that Kucinich will be on later and hopefully Ron Paul.

Oh great. Kucinich should be an interesting interview. Please recap for me :) I hope RP makes it!