PDA

View Full Version : Great Craigslist Posting about Ron Paul

rpee
07-24-2007, 02:19 AM
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pol/380792527.html

Who would you vote for?

Reply to: comm-380792527@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-23, 9:23PM PDT

As a disenfranchised voter, one who is disgraced by this very government, the very form of government that exists enabling a constant dwindling of a great nation, a pathetic two party system, a pathetic electoral college, that hampers ideas and true democracy, I have to say something at this point.
First off, I discount Hillary as a valid opponenent to the presidency; her very existence epitomizes the very spineless nature of the Democratic Party. I mean, is this the best you can put out?

Secondly, it seems Obama is just playing to the ignorant masses, not much unlike anybody running. But again, is this the race? I mean, is the race really on? Give me a break.

And from the right... a party that I have absolutely zero respect for, the Republicans. I expect more disgrace of the nation if they pick another yes man. I mean, who do the Republicans really have? That have any shred of integrity? I didn't think you could name one in contention.

But these are the choices. But wait. Ron Paul...a Republican. Am I hearing this right? A libertarian in wearing the Republican suit? I think this Republican is best representing the nation. So far I believe, from what I have heard, is the best candidate for the job, as it would bring emense and rapid change. Overdue change. I do believe he would restore the Constitution. And I believe this is what this nation deserves after the disgrace of the Admin. But again, he is a Republican, but I think he is the best choice. Even he would say the Republicans have lost touch with reality.

Know who you vote for. Do you really want Hillary? How about Jeb Bush? Didn't think so. I like what Edwards has to say personally. But I think Ron Paul is absolutely right from what I can see. I have to become more informed as a voter. I will keep an eye on the race.

I just want the best President after the Admin disgraced our country and after years of spineless wrangling from an immature left wing Democratic Party.

If Ron Paul is what it takes to get a Libertarian in the White House, to skate around a pathetic, democratically challenged electoral college, so be it.
Just get Hillary out of the race now.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 380792527

BLS
07-24-2007, 03:49 AM
Amen Brother.

sunny
07-24-2007, 07:02 AM
everybody send this guy a big thank you!
his e is right there or here!lol

comm-380792527@craigslist.org

mikelovesgod
07-24-2007, 07:04 AM
Let's all take this and post it on craigslist.

Santana28
07-24-2007, 07:08 AM
we need more love on the Craigslist Chicago board... the only guy who posts pro-Ron Paul stuff there besides myself is basically the board loony, and no one takes him seriously. Rants and Raves, everybody! I'm trying to hold up the fort! You would not believe some of the rediculous and completely made up crap people post to discredit him. I had someone argue the other day that Ron would "completely take away the woman's right to choose" and then tell me he was a MITT ROMNEY SUPPORTER. I mean, seriously? This is the crap i have to put up with. Of course after i post the truth, no one argues anymore ;)

I'm a Ron Paul supporter right now because i saw a video posted on Craigslist after the first debate. Its a valuable medium that should be targeted in EVERY city.

Santana28
07-24-2007, 07:10 AM
before anyone rushes to repost this... to be fair... it doesn't really say ANYTHING at all other than "Ron Paul is the best candidate and the others suck!" I'd suggest writing your own short but personal reasons why you think Paul is the best, and the others suck... ;)

ButchHowdy
07-24-2007, 09:54 AM
I put the 'Grown-up' article in Des Moines but someone should canvass the other cities as well.

Topix forum is also another avenue

goldenequity
07-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey Santana.....

are you the person who just put up the Ron Paul and Pizza post?:) :)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8717 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8717)

angelatc
07-24-2007, 10:34 AM
we need more love on the Craigslist Chicago board... the only guy who posts pro-Ron Paul stuff there besides myself is basically the board loony, and no one takes him seriously. .

I post there occasionally - I hope you're not talking about ME! :)

Santana28
07-24-2007, 10:35 AM
golden, that was me.

you're not Atilla Kiss are you?? :eek:

goldenequity
07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Craig's list....
Excellent concept....lot's of eyeballs and minds!

Santana28
07-24-2007, 10:47 AM
if it weren't for craigslist, i wouldn't be here today. someone posted a video of the first debate and then i watched the 2nd debate out of curiority, and here i am :) its worth it!!!

bobmurph
07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
[As a disenfranchised voter, one who is disgraced by this very government, the very form of government that exists enabling a constant dwindling of a great nation, a pathetic two party system, a pathetic electoral college, that hampers ideas and true democracy, I have to say something at this point.

The electoral college hamers a true democracy???? This guy says he believe Ron Paul will restore the Constitution. Obviously, he hasn't even read the Constitution. This guy is right, the electoral college hampers a true democracy...however...

AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! The Founders did not believe in democracy. They saw the flaws in a majority rules system. The Founders didn't even believe in a "right to vote", in fact, there is no mention whatsoever of a "right to vote" in the Constitution. The USA, as defined by the Constitution is a Federalist Republic. It is perhaps the biggest lie stuffed down the throat of Americans by decades of public education and liberal media that the USA is a Democracy and that we all have a "right to vote".

Which begs to quesiton...why are we spreading democracy all over the world when we aren't even a democracy!!!???

jj111
07-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Keep going with the Craig's list poistings under the politics section. This is FREE classified advertising!!!!! Let's OWN Craig's list!!!

jj111
07-24-2007, 11:26 AM
All you Iowans, post on Craigs list in Iowa too!

CurtisLow
07-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Let's all take this and post it on craigslist.

Done.. Pittsburgh