PDA

View Full Version : My Obeservations (Save Our Country!)

JeffSchulman
01-11-2008, 10:53 AM
I just returned from the Seoul meetup and we've upped the ante here.

A spectacular article was written a few days ago in The Korea Times (http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2008/01/139_16931.html) which shows the grassroots support here.

We've changed the meetups from being monthly to weekly, and we're going to start canvassing the international airport and Itaewon (the area most frequented by Americans and other foreigners) many times a week!

I was in a restaurant on Yongsan US Army Garrison today, watching the debates, and when Dr. Paul responded to the electability question, a group of people got up out of their chairs and crowded around the television and watched his response.

An Air Force Staff Seargent looked at me and said, "he's so smart." I spoke with the SSgt about the meetup and our efforts, and the article, and the massive groundswell that has developed, and she agreed with me that Dr. Paul is truly "Hope for America."

Keep up the fight. Donate to the campaign. Donate to grassroots efforts. Fix things while they can still be fixed. Give 110% before Super Tuesday. Write letters to the editors. Contact your local media. WIN THIS FIGHT!