PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear McCain last night?

Jay778x
01-11-2008, 10:18 AM
"We missed you the other night, Ron."

in between questions as people were talking. This is the second time now he has said something like that

RoyalShock
01-11-2008, 10:19 AM
If true, that certainly makes him a liar considering his remarks during the post-debate interview where he said he respects all the candidates on the stage. (It was McCain who said that, right?)

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
It is because of McCain's snarky attitude that I, a lifelong conservative, will vote for any Democratic Candidate for President, even Hillary Clinton, instead of McCain should he win the GOP nomination. McCain can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

SovereignMN
01-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I heard it between the crosstalk. He's a dink.

Jay778x
01-11-2008, 10:34 AM
If true, that certainly makes him a liar considering his remarks during the post-debate interview where he said he respects all the candidates on the stage. (It was McCain who said that, right?)

Yes, it was definitely McCain. In the ABC debate before the NH primary McCain said to Ron "we'll miss you tomorrow night, Ron" because Ron was being excluded from the FoxNews debate and last night he referenced it again.

Thrice
01-11-2008, 10:36 AM
He got real cocky real fast.

Jay778x
01-11-2008, 10:41 AM

And that is exactly why he lost in 2000 after beating Bush in NH.

redchina
01-11-2008, 10:42 AM
After seeing McCain's behavior, I would never vote for him. He has lost all integrity.

OrbitalGun
01-11-2008, 10:50 AM
maybe Bush gave McCain the key to the Diebold :p

CountryRoads
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM
And to think I actually liked him back in 2000...*PUKE*. What an asshole.

mjp1025
01-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Same here, Country...WTH was I thinking? He's already slipping up with stupid shit, tho....shouldn't take this dumbass too long to self-destruct.

RevolutionSD
01-11-2008, 11:12 AM
It is because of McCain's snarky attitude that I, a lifelong conservative, will vote for any Democratic Candidate for President, even Hillary Clinton, instead of McCain should he win the GOP nomination. McCain can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

Don't vote dem, they're just as bad as mccain and the neocons, write in Paul if you have to!

Edward
01-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Same here, Country...WTH was I thinking? He's already slipping up with stupid shit, tho....shouldn't take this dumbass too long to self-destruct."Ditto" on every single word. Hey, at least he isn't pretending to be a uniter.

babaprad
01-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Last night, McCain said the most racist thing I have ever heard to Ron Paul's suggestion that we should, talk and trade with the Arabs. "I don't want to trade with Al Qaida. The only thing they want to trade is Burkas and I don't want to travel with them, 'cause they only like one way tickets"

Mr. McCain - Ron Paul did not say we should trade and travel with Al Qaida and besides, Al Qaida is not a country. This sort of generalization is exactly why, I got pushed by a stranger once in a rest room, of all places in Madison, WI. It was Haloween night 2003 - 6 months after the war had began in Iraq. I was fixing my costume in the mirror at Brothers (a local bar), when a young man came up to me and pushed me. He told me to get the hell out of here since I am brown, ugly and a terrorist.

My parents are from India, I was born and brought up in Illinois. I grew up singing the same National Anthem as that young man did and I love this country, just as much if not more than him, especially because I'm a Ron Paul supporter now. My point is, when politicians make irresponsible comments like that in public - it has major impact on the perception of general public. When we learn to respect other cultures is only when the other cultures will respect us. Give respect and take respect. Will the politicians ever learn this simple notion?

daringescape
01-11-2008, 12:14 PM

That is exactly what I thought. He wins one primary and all of a sudden he thinks he is badass? That is just delusional!

seapilot
01-11-2008, 12:24 PM
McCain credits winning NH by speaking the truth. When McCain Lies he is really speaking the truth. McCain is not a conservative favorite, he is doing well because many do not understand Ron Pauls logic yet and the rest are so bad.

McCain/ Ted Kennedy are buddies and that alone should make real conservatives gag.