PDA

View Full Version : GOP Executive Meetings

bjrnet
01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
I just attended my "first" GOP Executive Meeting" in Cocoa Beach, Florida last night. This meeting was announced in our Meetup group and about 3 or 4 Ron Paul Meetup Group members were there -- along with a few others that had Ron Paul stickers or T-shirts on.

I am very glad I went. I (and others) had slim jims and DVDs and we made them available to the group by placing them on the tables and handing them to others. There was a "social" hour before the regular meeting which, in my opinion, is the "most important" part. You get to mingle with others and talk politics, etc. Then there is the formal part. You don't have to stay for the formal part if you don't want.

It is an excellent canvassing opportunity, especially since you will be talking to other "politically aware" folks. At this meeting I would estimate there were about 100 people there and it took place in a church.

SO............. find out when your GOP meetings are and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring your signs and put them on your cars and vehicles. Show your support for Ron Paul. Don't be rowdy. Show respect for the others in the meeting and introduce a great man to their lives.

Michael Dalton
http://www.bjrnet.com

PS - I originally posted this to the Florida forum but realized this information could be useful across the country.

newmedia4ron
01-11-2008, 10:25 AM
become a precinct chair!