PDA

View Full Version : Do we thank Carl Cameron?

OrbitalGun
01-11-2008, 09:31 AM
I am starting to think we should send hot Carl a message of thanks for being a blithering idiot Murdoch pond. By asking questions that clearly cast a doubt on his qualifications as a journalist, he has discredited FixedNews and acted as the spark to launch Ron Paul into the Presidency.

Thanks Carl Cameron.

werdd
01-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Carl was forced to ask that question, i could tell he didnt want to say it.

Chester Copperpot
01-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Yeah, Carl actually likes Dr. Paul.. YOu can tell from the 'private' video interview he did where he spoke very highly of him... Carl also has been to some wearechange events incognito to get a persepctive from all sides..

Carl Cameron was definitely forced to ask that question.

BreakYourChains
01-11-2008, 09:39 AM

It doesn't matter! Fox News cut out the answer when they replayed the debate all night, and since they will probably play it more, the American people will not see this question about electability or Ron Paul's smackdown if they didn't see it the first time.

dsentell
01-11-2008, 09:40 AM

I don't know about that. He has always come across as spiteful and arrogant towards Ron Paul.

Chester Copperpot
01-11-2008, 09:40 AM
It doesn't matter! Fox News cut out the answer when they replayed the debate all night, and since they will probably play it more, the American people will not see this question about electability or Ron Paul's smackdown if they didn't see it the first time.

Thats why we need to cut it down to like a minute in length and make that an OFFICIAL commerical

96redformula
01-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Thats why we need to cut it down to like a minute in length and make that an OFFICIAL commerical

That be a great commercial, but I think it would go over the heads of the general uniformed American.

j0ew00ds
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
folks, Cameron's wife worked for Bush in 2000 (i think) campaigning. He's a Bush guy himself. Watch "Outfoxed".

warcton
His wife campaigned for Bush and he was proud of her for doing so.

I would never give Carl the benefit of the doubt.

malibu
What about the 9-11 truthers question ?

On the replay last night, I noticed how Cameron coughed just before and as he started to ask it -

It was funny, like you are expecting a big furr-ball to be regurgitated.

Staupostek
01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Check out this video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7536961033164098345&q=%22ron+paul%22+%22Carl+cameron%22&total=11&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)

In the last 30 seconds or so Carl asks Ron how he thinks Fox News is covering him. Ron answers and it appears that Carl agrees with his answer about FoxNews. So maybe Carl, being a political correspondent is kept on a short leash.

Shellshock1918
01-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I am starting to think we should send hot Carl a message of thanks for being a blithering idiot Murdoch pond. By asking questions that clearly cast a doubt on his qualifications as a journalist, he has discredited FixedNews and acted as the spark to launch Ron Paul into the Presidency.

Thanks Carl Cameron.

Send him a bag of dog poo.