PDA

View Full Version : MLK Day better be HUGE!!!

FreeTraveler
01-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Now that Dr. Paul has notified the whole world that we're doing a money bomb in honor of MLK, it had better be HUGE! If it's not, it will be confirmation of our "racist" ideas in the eyes of the MSM.

Personally, it's going to make me choke and gag to donate in the name of a communist philanderer, but we all have to suck it up for the good doctor, because low donations won't be perceived as having anything to do with MLK's political philosophy or personal morality, it will all be about the color of his skin.

So now we have the defining event being about clearing Dr. Paul of racism charges, instead of about the message of Liberty that Ben Franklin and the other founding fathers gave us, and this campaign has been about from day one.

Yes, I'm bitter... I think the grassroots really screwed the pooch on this one, but we have no choice now.

DONATE TO PRAISE A COMMIE PHILANDERER! WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

FireofLiberty
01-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I'm on board now that Dr. Paul has plugged it, even though I wasn't before because I thought it was too soon for more money bombs.

Mithridates
01-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I'm on board now that Dr. Paul has plugged it, even though I wasn't before because I thought it was too soon for more money bombs.

Since it's on the 21st, that's just about the same amount of time as there was in between November 5th and the Tea Party. Maybe every five to six weeks is the best interval in between them.

werdd
01-11-2008, 08:42 AM
im donating

ando1brett
01-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Now that it's been announced to the public, we have to surpass previous money bombs. One penny less will be looked at by media as a failure.

Current supporters are generally more than willing to donate more (if they aren't already maxed out). What we need for a successful money bomb is another wave of first time donors.

Get off of the internet for a day, canvas your neighborhood, expand RP's message face to face with other people. Encourage all RP supporters you know to contribute to the MLK money bomb.

jake
01-11-2008, 08:44 AM
need to promote outside of this board

RonRules
01-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Let's make a goal of 8 million. Wouldn't that be amazing. A nice SCARY progression of 4, 6, 8 millions !

Yes, it needs to be promoted outside this forum, many of us are MAXED out!

RPSignbomb
01-11-2008, 09:04 AM
I'd like to see HQ help with the promotion on this one.

boethius27
01-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Yes. This needs to be HUGE.

walt
01-11-2008, 09:05 AM
If Mr. Benton has not been replaced by then, i'm not participating.

Drea
01-11-2008, 09:25 AM
If Mr. Benton has not been replaced by then, i'm not participating.

I've had time to read quite a lot today and have been seeing quite a lot of posts by you in more recent threads and older ones.

All I can say is; GOOD! Don't participate.

All of these posts about HQ... I thought women were supposedly the ones who fell for rumormongering, but here on this board I have seen so many men* posting rumors and demanding that others act upon these rumors (as regards HQ).

Go handle your problems with Mr. Benton yourself. [edit/forum guidelines]
*yes, in many cases I am assuming that the posters are men.

Drea

crackyflipside
01-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Could Paul still accept the matching funds after the MLK moneybomb?

cero
01-11-2008, 09:34 AM
Can We GET a new FORUM SECTION FOR THE MLK money BOMB!

mosquitobite
01-11-2008, 09:43 AM

Same here.

xRedfoxx
01-11-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm in!!!