PDA

View Full Version : I just called Michael Badnarik's Show

FireofLiberty
01-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Just called Michael Badnarik's show "Lighting the Fires of Liberty" on We The People Radio Network.

http://www.wtprn.com/

It's "Firearms Friday" so the topic is, of course, the Second Amendment and L. Neil Smith is the guest.

Anyway, I just called in a little while ago and in the process I worked in and plugged Ron Paul (kinda preaching to the choir, though) and also BJ Lawson, who for those of you who don't know is a Ron Paul Republican running for Congress in North Carolina's 4th District (www.lawsonforcongress.com).

My comments were basically on the lines of the purpose of the Second Amendment existing primarily to give us the ability to defend ourselves from the government and I also talked about how ridiculous it was that the FAA won't even let pilots have guns on airplanes (which is how I worked in Ron Paul) and that since the planes are there private property they should make the rules about what is and isn't allowed on planes.

Anyway, thought I'd let you guys know. The show is still on right now and you can listen online at the link above and I do encourage you to call in: 888-202-1984.

:D

When the archive MP3 of today's show is put online I'll link it so you can hear my comments.