PDA

View Full Version : Ron must cry on TV

Dude!
01-11-2008, 07:57 AM
It worked for Hillary.

But seriously, he should do a Barbara Walters interview and apologize for the newsletters.

allyinoh
01-11-2008, 07:58 AM
How about no.

Minuteman
01-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Holy shit. How many times does the man have to apologize for you people to except it.

colin1
01-11-2008, 08:26 AM
It worked for Hillary.

But seriously, he should do a Barbara Walters interview and apologize for the newsletters.

I have a better idea. He needs to hold a press conference with Al and Jesse, where ron will take off his shirt and self-flagellate with a cat o' nine tails. Then Al and Jesse can drop trou and ron can kiss their ass. Then he needs to donate our 20 million to anti-racist causes and retire from the race and move to a third world country to work with orphans. Perhaps on his deathbed he will be forgiven for his sins :rolleyes:

He's done enough. People are going to think what they're going to think. It was a hit piece, it will have succeeded in alienating some folks, but it will also cause some of the more cognitively gifted to say, "Ron Paul, huh? What's that all about?" and maybe they will do some research, find out it was BS and join the revolution!

AzNsOuLjAh27
01-11-2008, 09:54 AM
[edited/forum guidelines]

tomaO2
01-11-2008, 11:24 AM
It worked for Hilery because she is a woman. When a man did it, he got waxed in the election and the same thing would happen to Dr. Paul or an other guy. That's just how it goes.

SeanEdwards
01-11-2008, 11:26 AM
No, he needs to elevate some libertarian person of color to a prominent place in his campaign. As a VP pick, or senior advisor, or something. He needs someone of color to vouch for the fact that he is not a racist.

Truth Warrior
01-11-2008, 11:28 AM
It seems to me that Ron is having a ball and the time of his life. :)

Joe3113
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
ummm.......let me see...................NO!!!!

scholarpreneur
01-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I have a better idea. He needs to hold a press conference with Al and Jesse, where ron will take off his shirt and self-flagellate with a cat o' nine tails. Then Al and Jesse can drop trou and ron can kiss their ass. Then he needs to donate our 20 million to anti-racist causes and retire from the race and move to a third world country to work with orphans. Perhaps on his deathbed he will be forgiven for his sins :rolleyes:

I won't be happy until he goes back in time, leaps in front of the bullet fired at Martin Luther King Jr., then while bleeding, goes back to 1861 and fights and defeats the entire Confederate army by himself, then takes another bullet (or musketball) for Lincoln, then brings Lincoln back into the present to say he endorses Ron Paul for President.

He would do this if he really wasn't racist.