PDA

View Full Version : Decent Fox News Article? *shock*

sethay
01-11-2008, 07:33 AM
I was actually pretty impressed with this take on the debate:

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/11/gop-candidates-debate-in-strategic-state-of-south-carolina/

They even end with one of Ron's great answers!

JordanL
01-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Wow... that... really is a good article...

Not that we forgive you Fox. Our boycott is still going.

Talldude1412
01-11-2008, 07:55 AM
That was a decent article. Maybe they are trying to throw us a bone?

OldBookGuy
01-11-2008, 09:01 AM
I was actually pretty impressed with this take on the debate:

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/11/gop-candidates-debate-in-strategic-state-of-south-carolina/

They even end with one of Ron's great answers!

This is perhaps one of the better news reports from Fox.

The following comment was posted (I hope we post many thought proving, insightful comments!):

During the NH debate, Rudy stated we ALL love Ronald Reagan and ample homage was again paid to RR in the S C debate by all.

So, who then REALLY best reflects the true RR philosophy?

Please consider the following:

Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force Officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need him fighting for our country.
Ronald Reagan - Former President

We should heed the words of Ronald Reagan about his experience with a needless and mistaken military occupation of Lebanon. Sending troops into Lebanon seemed like a good idea in 1983, but in 1990 President Reagan said this in his memoirs: “…we did not appreciate fully enough the depth of the hatred and complexity of the problems that made the Middle East such a jungle…In the weeks immediately after the bombing, I believed the last thing we should do was turn tail and leave…yet, the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there.”
During the occupation of Lebanon by American, French, and Israeli troops between 1982 and 1986, there were 41 suicide terrorist attacks in that country. One horrific attack killed 241 U.S. Marines. Yet once these foreign troops were removed, the suicide attacks literally stopped. Today we should once again rethink our policy in this region.

“…man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts.”
Ronald Reagan

obg

gjdavis60
01-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Ms. Liss is probably cleaning out her desk as we speak, or perhaps half way to her new assignment: covering the city desk in Hot Springs, South Dakota, or some other journalistic gulag.

AzNsOuLjAh27
01-11-2008, 09:33 AM
She tells it truthfully, we should thank her for her courage

bjrnet
01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
This article will probably "disappear" very soon :-)

Better make a copy!!!!!!!!!!