PDA

View Full Version : A re-count isn't going ot fix it - We need to demand a NEW NH PRIMARY!!!!!!

shasshas
01-11-2008, 07:23 AM
Omg... please everyone take a look at this video
it has a snapshot of the "official" polling numbers as reported by AP
But then read the COMMENTS. They decribe how people watching the totals SAW AP FUDGE THE NUMBERS. They SWAPPED MCAIN'S and RON PAUL's columns!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6qAGigGYY

CALLING FOR A RECOUNT IS NO LONGER ENOUGH

AGITATE FOR A NEW NH PRIMARY POLL NOWWWW!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMOGMGMG ITS CLEAR THERE'S FRAUD

Edu
01-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Well then, go get your $100,000 reward!
See this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=86725

defcreative
01-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Holy shit, that video is outrageous, can someone else confirm those numbers from an AP press release?

MikeStanart
01-11-2008, 07:30 AM
I don't mean to be negative; but I believe this was proven wrong. Something about a mis-print.

jrich4rpaul
01-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Wow. That video...

shasshas
01-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Wow. That video...

that's EXACTLY what I mean.. shifting numbers like that don't happen in a legitimate poll. something EXTREMELY FRADULENT is fgoing on in the whole process for such huge reallocations to take place.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THE POLL RESULT

CALL FOR NEW PRIMARY

nareg
01-11-2008, 07:40 AM
it also shows tancredo with front-runner numbers.

Proemio
01-11-2008, 07:43 AM
That is more like a "shoot the programmer" event.
Look at Tancredo's numbers - not bloody likely.

While I believe there was fraud, this ain't it.
This may even be a concocted diversion...

rooteroa
01-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Oh come the fuck on guys. Boston.com was pulling the numbers from the AP, they deleted a column and all the numbers got screwed up. Tancredo and Paul didn't win New Hampshire. Use your brains.

defcreative
01-11-2008, 07:45 AM
This is confirmed as inaccurate.

A column mistake, however I know there was fraud.

shasshas
01-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Oh come the fuck on guys. Boston.com was pulling the numbers from the AP, they deleted a column and all the numbers got screwed up. Tancredo and Paul didn't win New Hampshire. Use your brains.

so.. YOU REALLY THINK MCCAIN WON NH?

CMON LOOK AT THE GUY AND HOW STUPID HE IS!!!! It means 38% of the voters WANT the war to Continue in the State most likely to be independent thinking and critical?!?!

there was MASSIVE FRAUD.

jaumen
01-11-2008, 08:03 AM
yeah, it appears Hunter was left off the list initially, the numbers in McCain's column were actually Hunter's, the numbers in Paul's column were actually McCain's...

homah
01-11-2008, 08:20 AM

qft

homah
01-11-2008, 08:22 AM
so.. YOU REALLY THINK MCCAIN WON NH?

CMON LOOK AT THE GUY AND HOW STUPID HE IS!!!! It means 38% of the voters WANT the war to Continue in the State most likely to be independent thinking and critical?!?!

there was MASSIVE FRAUD.

Yes, McCain won NH. People are misinformed and underinformed. Plenty of people think McCain plans on bringing the troops home soon. NH might be more independent thinking than anywhere else, but that doesn't mean there is anything more than a small percentage of independent minded people.