PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a Ron Paul Vs X sticky thread or database?

TheBaz
01-11-2008, 07:09 AM
Often, while writing on other forums and instant messengers, I encounter the old
"Yeah Ron Paul isn't bad, but McCain (or Obama) or whoever have this policy or that policy"
I don't have the energy to sit and go through all their records and write the same things (with different themes) all the time. Is there a list of Ron Paul vs the candidates on his policies I can copy and paste? Or at least partially copy and use and customize to whatever argument I'm in. I think it this could get a succinct and clear message across really fast.

Slist
01-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Often, while writing on other forums and instant messengers, I encounter the old
"Yeah Ron Paul isn't bad, but McCain (or Obama) or whoever have this policy or that policy"
I don't have the energy to sit and go through all their records and write the same things (with different themes) all the time. Is there a list of Ron Paul vs the candidates on his policies I can copy and paste? Or at least partially copy and use and customize to whatever argument I'm in. I think it this could get a succinct and clear message across really fast.

To tell the truth there are so many stickies right now.. I don't even give them any attention anymore. But a subforum or some site with the differences would be indeed a good idea.

FreedomFirst
01-11-2008, 11:48 AM
^^^ Agreed. It would be a great tool for swaying other candidates' support.