PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is one speech away

Johnnybags
01-11-2008, 06:30 AM
from being a frontrunner. He needs to address Michigan with a fiery simple speech as to how it is ground zero for the results of Washington policies. I simply do not think he has a good speechwriter that understands his economic philosophy. Maybe we should send him one? He has a difficult time educating the idiots in stage, neever mind the masses of asses. It has to be brought down to the Homer Simpson level.

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Even simpler

"It's the money stupid"

"The money is becoming worth less because the system that makes it is Unconstitutional"

"Real money doesn't go down in value every year, it holds it's value"

"Inflation, any inflation, hurts average Americans who work hard and try to save. It is devastating to our seniors and others living on fixed incomes"

"The government does not control our money. Who does? A private bank that is accountable to no one"

"The American dollar was once as good as gold. Now it isn't even as good as copper. That's why pennies cost more to make than they are worth"

"When they tell you prices are going up they are wrong. The value of the money you use is actually going down. Sound money holds it's value"

defcreative
01-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Even simpler

"It's the money stupid"

"The money is becoming worth less because the system that makes it is Unconstitutional"

"Real money doesn't go down in value every year, it holds it's value"

"Inflation, any inflation, hurts average Americans who work hard and try to save. It is devastating to our seniors and others living on fixed incomes"

"The government does not control our money. Who does? A private bank that is accountable to no one"

"The American dollar was once as good as gold. Now it isn't even as good as copper. That's why pennies cost more to make than they are worth"

"When they tell you prices are going up they are wrong. The value of the money you use is actually going down. Sound money holds it's value"

^^^
Bingo.

robert4rp08
01-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Speech writer? I think he wings it every time, which is why I think he's so great.

But I do agree. He needs to simplify the message so people get it.

Pete
01-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Monetary policy has been the reason for our industrial decline. Ron needs a simple argument for this in MI.

Wyurm
01-11-2008, 08:20 AM
I wish he was more articulate, he needs to give a priceless and memorable speech that sticks in everyone's mind. It would have to have some serious catch phrase(s).

deedles
01-11-2008, 08:21 AM
He needs to talk TO people... not just give speechs...