PDA

View Full Version : Thompson looked like he was referring to a script

Geronimo
01-11-2008, 06:23 AM
They all sound like they gave scripted responses, but Fred looked as if he was literally reading off a script. Did anyone else notice this?

nodope0695
01-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Yeah, he's an actor. That is what they do. And as for the others? I do believe that Faux gave them the questions, and allowed them to formulate answers based on what thier handlers told them to say.

Ron didn't "get the memo" and was asked unfair, loaded questions. Faux is discusting.

ronpaulNH
01-11-2008, 06:44 AM
yes i noticed this also....it seemed that all of them were prepared for there questions like they were told ahead of time what the questions were....and ron paul got all questions that were attacking him...WTF...i cant believe people can watch the debate and not notice the attacks.

Mopsus
01-11-2008, 06:59 AM
There have been rumors that Fred is lazy and doesn't give a crap about how he finishes in this Presidential race.

I tried to keep an open mind about the matter. After last night......not so much. My wife's cat has more enthusiasm than this fake. Drop dead...errr out Fred.

If you don't respect the Office and its seriousness, why are you here?

Lucid American
01-11-2008, 07:02 AM
I thought Thompson had his best debate yet, actually, which I'm fine with . . . anything to dilute the field and highlight that Paul is the only one with a consistent base of support.

Paul is clearly the tortoise here.

hocaltar
01-11-2008, 08:22 AM
I thought Thompson had his best debate yet, actually, which I'm fine with . . . anything to dilute the field and highlight that Paul is the only one with a consistent base of support.

Paul is clearly the tortoise here.

My wife and I thought the same thing. Then we both agreed that the Dr. needs to dumb down his answers.

We were disapointed at the number of people in that focus group who wanted the candidates to be funny. Our dollar is crashing, we are at war in two countries, we are headed into a depression and they want to be entertained.

After that question to the focus group I started just flat out laughing like Rudy G, my wife got upset and said, "this isn't funny." I said, "Honey, you know what? There is one guy on that stage who the answers to the problems we face today. People don't like him because he isn't funny. Well I find that hysterical."

America doesn't deserve Ron Paul (anymore). Ron Paul deserves so much more than what America has to offer these days.

TSOL
01-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Thompson says nothing.

The man brings literally nothing to the table.

HOLLYWOOD
01-11-2008, 08:27 AM
They're all on SCRIPTS except RON...

McLIEBERMAN and HUCKLEBERRY Couldn't figure out what to say in the early questions. FRED, scripted all the way... are people dumb enough to buy the BULLSH*T served-up by those clowns?

I am getting so sick of McCAIN's PANDERING of the US TROOPS! What a SCUMBAG!