PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Campaign HQ & Advisors

Bruce4Ron
01-11-2008, 06:09 AM
I need to applaud your efforts to this point in the race. This is a hard battle against the competition AND the news media as well. Ron Paul is a General. The man is unshakable. He has quickly risen to the level of American Hero in my eyes and many others.

His message needs to be heard loud and clear. There are people who want to hear it. I live in Ohio and his support is growing with every other person I speak to. How? They just took the time to listen to what he has to say. Thats it.

Last night on the Fox Debate he was asked a question about his "electability" by a rather... lets just say "cute" moderator. Ron Paul's reply absolutely floored me. The only time I cheer at the TV is what my Packers score touchdowns. However that response from Paul was so amazing and chilling that I instantly yelled "Hell yeah baby! You tell them!" It was Ron at his finest.

I implore you to take this message and run with it. That is a message people will take to heart. Please create a text version of not only the question and answer but also the emotions that were carried with it. Put it in newspapers all over the place. Put it on TV. Billboards. Run with it.

Its time we go on offense. No more will we allow the others to censor us. To spread their fake messages and cookie cutter candidates. Go after them Ron and hold no punches! Take them to task on their record and show the American people why they are the wrong choice and you are the true "right".

You are a true American Hero. Stay the course. You have the support.

Much love and God bless you