PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Facts About Obama´s Church!

JanusFIN
01-11-2008, 04:13 AM
By DL Dewey

Interesting facts about Obama's Church he belongs to...

Obama mentioned his church during his appearance with Oprah. It's the Trinity Church of Christ in Chicago. I found this very interesting. I think you will think twice with this information and if don't believe it then look it up yourself. the Church's web page is at the bottom.

Obama's Church:
Please read and go to this church's website, ( website below) and read what is written there. It is very alarming. Barack Obama is a member of this church and is running for President of the United States.

If you look at the first page of their website, you will learn that this congregation has commitment to Africa. No where is AMERICA even mentioned. Notice too, what color you will need to be if you should want to join Obama's church...BLACK! It doesn't look like his choice of religion has improved much over his (former) Muslim upbringing. Strip away his nice look, the big smile and smooth talk and what do you get? Certainly, a racist, as plainly defined by the stated position of his church. Possibly a covert worshiper of the Muslim faith, even today.

Are you sure you want this man to rule be President while his loyalty is totally vested in a Black Africa? :mad: I cannot believe this has not been reported over the TV and Newspapers. This why it is so important to pass this message along to all of our family and friends. To think that Obama has even the slightest chance in the run for the presidency, is really very disturbing.

Also, did you know that the celebrated Oprah, that nearly all of her charitable donations go to BLACK charities in the U.S., including a school in South AFRICA. Don't let her giving away cars to everyone on one of her shows fool you. This woman is not what she appears.

This email is NOT a racist email - it only presenting the facts and truth and if you can't deal with the facts and truth - then this country is in for a rude awakening. Click on the website link below: This is the website for the church Barack Obama belongs to:

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

nodope0695
01-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Item number #4 of thier !0-Point Vision:

"A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA."

Ahh, ok. So, why not move there? Let me see them enjoy the same standard of living, and FREEDOM of religon in Africa. If thier commitment is non-negotiable, then move on out. Go to Africa and put you money where you mouth is. Let's see your real commitement. Gimme a break.

They should have added #11: Unashamably Racist.

I don't care what color you are, but when you believe your race to be superior, or "non-negotiable" the you are a racist, period.

Lois
01-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Link to the Rense Article ??

JanusFIN
01-11-2008, 10:47 AM
http://www.rense.com/general80/inter.htm

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Also, did you know that the celebrated Oprah, that nearly all of her charitable donations go to BLACK charities in the U.S., including a school in South AFRICA. Don't let her giving away cars to everyone on one of her shows fool you. This woman is not what she appears.

What's wrong with that? Her money, right? I don't really care what she gives away to who.

constituent
01-11-2008, 10:55 AM
this ties in well with his foreign policy advisor situation (former assistant sec. of state for african affairs under the clinton administration)....

Niger, Sudan, DRC.... when will we ever learn?

autobot
01-11-2008, 12:26 PM
WTF it says this

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization.

Can you imagine another candidate saying they are true to EUROPE....Or RUSSIA or wherever........???????????

We need some screen shots before they clean this up!!!!

No Africans for president....Americans only!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingfisher
01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Bump

Liberty Star
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Some more info on him another member posted:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=837362&postcount=1