PDA

View Full Version : As Gandhi said...

Psych0t
01-11-2008, 03:12 AM
First they ignore you (this becomes apparent because Fox News excluding Dr. Paul during the New Hampshire debates)
Then they ridicule you (they tried doing this tonight! Too bad the honorable doctor regained some of his fire from the 80s)
Then they attack you (Just watch the after-interviews on Fox and the 'pollster' Frank's analysis)
Then they lose (Whether it be viewers, votes, or their jobs, they're going to lose something)

Keep the revolution going! The only casualty in this war is a poorly informed citizen.

dkim68
01-11-2008, 03:49 AM
Great post.

What annoys me is when you attempt to well-inform a citizen and they prefer to be un-informed because the truth is too painful to bear. Denial. What's wrong with these people?

brutus1
01-11-2008, 03:57 AM
Great post.

What annoys me is when you attempt to well-inform a citizen and they prefer to be un-informed because the truth is too painful to bear. Denial. What's wrong with these people?

I get fustrated when I read the comments over at Hot Air and Malkin's blog sometimes. It really doesn't make sense how people don't understand the concept of history and selective listen to what they want.

american empire
01-11-2008, 03:58 AM

rather watch Nfl passively ....on a Monday night...with a cold beer....after working two shifts......
the establishment has them by the neck......some would say denial....doesnt it feel great to be free...I guess NOT....

smartguy911
01-11-2008, 04:00 AM
First they ignore you (this becomes apparent because Fox News excluding Dr. Paul during the New Hampshire debates)
Then they ridicule you (they tried doing this tonight! Too bad the honorable doctor regained some of his fire from the 80s)
Then they attack you (Just watch the after-interviews on Fox and the 'pollster' Frank's analysis)
Then they lose (Whether it be viewers, votes, or their jobs, they're going to lose something)

Keep the revolution going! The only casualty in this war is a poorly informed citizen.

AMEN