PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Bleck says we're going bankrupt and only Ron Paul is speaking out.

Nanerbeet
01-11-2008, 03:04 AM
I am very sorry if this is a repost; I've been on the forum all day long and never saw it. Maybe the forum is moving very fast with over 2300 people viewing...

Anyway, Glenn Beck had a really good story about the Social Security crisis and how the country is basically "mortgaging the future" in the sense that instead of having a house as your collatoral in a typical mortgage, the money us and our children have yet to earn is the real collatoral.

Anyway, even if you hate Glenn this is a great video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE&feature=bz303

I just can't understand for the life of me why Glenn won't endorse Paul. Isn't it possible the President himself asked Beck to promote the war mongering on his show? Isn't that the reason CNN gave him the show? Should I give Glenn the benefit of the doubt and just assume, seeing as how I'm a Ron Paul supporter and by association a conspiracy theorist according to popular belief, that Beck would disappear in the meat grinder if he came out in support of Ron Paul???

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 03:08 AM
thanks for the info.

you can try using the search button at the top of the page to see if something has been posted.

Jobarra
01-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Gee, what I take from that is: We're hosed either way. $53 TRILLION in debt? Ouch. I wonder if you could sue Social Security right now for mismanagement.

qwerty
01-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Send This Video To The Campaign, Ron Must Addess This In The Next Debates!!

We Need More Publicity For This One!

Jobarra
01-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Send This Video To The Campaign, Ron Must Addess This In The Next Debates!!

We Need More Publicity For This One!
He addressed it last night actually at the SC Debate. He mentioned he has NEVER voted to spend out of the Social Security fund. He's ahead of the pack ;)