PDA

View Full Version : Simi Valley, Ca Precinct Help!!!!!!!!

q_castic
01-11-2008, 02:52 AM
I am new to the political arena, but RP has cured my apathy. It's coming back tonight due to the Precinct Captain login page on official campaign site. Here's my isssues. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

How the F do you find your precinct??? The login page gives you 3 options:

1)If you're lucky, your address is in our database, in which case your precinct is: ----

I have donated several times and I am not in their database. Nice.

2)You can use the button below to display a map of a sample address in the precinct chosen on the drop-down list

All I get is a pop-up that says: "This is defin[i]tely not your precinct...in fact, this precinct doesn't even exist." This happens for each one in Simi Valley, CA that I pick.

3)You can try to find a precinct locator with a web search.

This does not help. If it's not on the first page of a Google search, the search is over.

Any help? Anyone?

q_castic
01-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Self bump until I get an answer. Anyone from CA on these forums?

q_castic
01-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Help!

angrydragon
01-11-2008, 03:31 AM
Not sure where...

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 03:35 AM
maybe email HQ...they have a contact form on the main site

Austin
01-11-2008, 03:41 AM
Look for your county's web site on Google. They usually have precinct maps.

If you are giving up after clicking on just one Google link, then... Yeah, try harder.

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 03:44 AM
You will probably have to get your precinct map from your county or city clerks office.

Of far more importance is a walking list with names and specific information about likely voters. My walking list is still empty.

Contact your State coordinator directly, and National HQ. I've been trying since Friday to get my info and I'll keep trying.

Be ready to have printed your own campaign material. Downloads are avaliable on the ronpaul2008.com website.

q_castic
01-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Thank you to all!