PDA

View Full Version : Can FOX Be Repremanded for Removing RP's Reply to that Blantant Attack in the Debate?

gb13
01-11-2008, 02:17 AM
You've probably all seen it by now. In case you haven't, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk

In the replays of tonight's debate, FOX has removed Ron's great response in the clip. My question is: Has FOX broken any laws in any way, by censoring Ron's response?

Anyone know about this sort of thing?

Sentinelrv
01-11-2008, 02:29 AM
I hope, because they need to go down.

rice_classic
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
what do you mean removing it? I watched it on my TV, then I stood and cheered while clapping then I called my friends and my parents and rambled on and on.

I forced my parents to "google Ron Paul". I made them do it and bookmark it while I was on the phone.

Sentinelrv
01-11-2008, 02:33 AM
what do you mean removing it? I watched it on my TV, then I stood and cheered while clapping then I called my friends and my parents and rambled on and on.

I forced my parents to "google Ron Paul". I made them do it and bookmark it while I was on the phone.

I keep hearing that Fox removed the clip from the replay.

mokkan88
01-11-2008, 02:33 AM
The later version of the debate was highly edited.

Sentinelrv
01-11-2008, 02:35 AM
It's so obvious from all the different incidents tonight that Fox News is trying to put down Ron.

BreakYourChains
01-11-2008, 02:38 AM
You've probably all seen it by now. In case you haven't, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk

In the replays of tonight's debate, FOX has removed Ron's great response in the clip. My question is: Has FOX broken any laws in any way, by censoring Ron's response?

Anyone know about this sort of thing?

Are you saying they did not include his reply in the replay of the debate? I did not watch the ending the second time, because I honestly do not want to give them any ratings. I also just noticed another curious thing. The night following the NH forum when Dr. Paul was excluded, they replayed that debate over and over and over. I had the Fox News off, but just now noticed at 3:30am, their normal brain dead programming is on for late morning. They did not replay this one all night.

We need to get on this and see if anyone recorded the replay of the debate, because I would imagine this is a serious violation, if not legally, certainly in every other way, and should be sent to all other media outlets, as well as RP campaign should release a press release.

Dave Pedersen
01-11-2008, 02:41 AM
"reprimanded"?

How is it we still are so confident in some greater power rescuing us from FOX?

We can "reprimand" FOX. Yes. Let's do it.
Boycott FOX until it no longer exists.

Ryokucha
01-11-2008, 02:45 AM
I posted to YT where I believe Fox edited out the electable question. Now if any one has the full debate, we can tell what is missing. It starts off with McCain answering a question about Reagen, it then breaks in to a commercial at the end of his answer. Then comes back with Humes telling us we are back.

No where in my recording before or after this is the electable question, I don't have it recorded period. I recorded the whole thing, I have the 4th and 6th question. So I feel it was during this "Commercial break" which was 2mins 30secs. By the clip size of the post here with the question, 2mins 9secs and the last little bit of McCain finishing up, it seems all that was cut from this time was Ron Paul's question and answer, and them saying they are breaking for commercial.

Here is the edit in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbifbtAKTT0 I took out the commercials incase of copyright violations. But you can be assured this is where the cuts took place.

brutus1
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM
I posted to YT where I believe Fox edited out the electable question. Now if any one has the full debate, we can tell what is missing. It starts off with McCain answering a question about Reagen, it then breaks in to a commercial at the end of his answer. Then comes back with Humes telling us we are back.

No where in my recording before or after this is the electable question, I don't have it recorded period. I recorded the whole thing, I have the 4th and 6th question. So I feel it was during this "Commercial break" which was 2mins 30secs. By the clip size of the post here with the question, 2mins 9secs and the last little bit of McCain finishing up, it seems all that was cut from this time was Ron Paul's question and answer, and them saying they are breaking for commercial.

Here is the edit in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbifbtAKTT0 I took out the commercials incase of copyright violations. But you can be assured this is where the cuts took place.

Okay. Definitely.

I inquired to a couple of media watch groups to see if there are any precedents where we could take legal action if we could prove motive (one of the reasons being that Paul was deliberately ignored for the NH FoxNews debate).

phoenixrising
01-11-2008, 02:52 AM
well...here in hawai'i..we never got the whole thing!!! i only saw this clip in another thread!!

thought RP did well in handling a response-- yet the AUDACITY of them even asking this!!

as someone else said:
It's so obvious from all the different incidents tonight that Fox News is trying to put down Ron.

they were playing dirty tonite--yet it gave him more time than mitt if ya noticed & RP was on fire tonite!!

Gimme Some Truth
01-11-2008, 03:04 AM
God please strike down Fox News !!

Hangly Man
01-11-2008, 03:05 AM
For that matter, Fox and CNN should be taken to task for jiggling the camera and distorting the audio whenever Ron Paul speaks (has anyone else noticed that?)

The MSM is just like the Federal Reserve. They go for the short-term gains and sacrifice long-term viability. Their shenanigans in this debate are permanently damaging their credibility, especially among internet users. Right now I don't trust them to tell me the correct date.

Mark my words, by the 2020 election the networks won't even be a factor.

96redformula
01-11-2008, 03:13 AM
For that matter, Fox and CNN should be taken to task for jiggling the camera and distorting the audio whenever Ron Paul speaks (has anyone else noticed that?)

The MSM is just like the Federal Reserve. They go for the short-term gains and sacrifice long-term viability. Their shenanigans in this debate are permanently damaging their credibility, especially among internet users. Right now I don't trust them to tell me the correct date.

Mark my words, by the 2020 election the networks won't even be a factor.

I did notice the audio changed, and the camera movement too!

Ryokucha
01-11-2008, 03:14 AM

I have noticed this a lot, the audio thing seems to be their favorites. I get it time to time in my YT uploads someone will ask me what is wrong with my audio because Ron Paul sounds all distorted sounding. I tell them that is exactly how it was recorded is not a problem on my end, you can check the same clips else where and see that is the case. Just horrible what they do to make him look bad, they will put him in a small chair, and then put the person asking him questions in a tall chair so it looks like he is a kid.