PDA

View Full Version : Funny Huck-Ron picture

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 02:09 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080111/capt.fc13f712ded742118837a0b0f5a10e87.republicans_ debate_scab122.jpg

Lol, Huck is looking at Ron like a schoolboy looks at his hero. I think Huck actually was stunned by all the knowledge Ron dropped on that stage tonight!

Huck: "I pledge myself to your teachings, Ron!"

Ibgamer
01-11-2008, 02:10 AM
Huckabee and his supporters have always shown the most respect towards Ron Paul. We may not always agree with them but we can get along

Xonox
01-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Huckabee and his supporters have always shown the most respect towards Ron Paul. We may not always agree with them but we can get along

That's because Huck has real people to support him too... albeit for different reasons.

chrismatthews
01-11-2008, 02:13 AM
That's because Huck has real people to support him too... albeit for different reasons.

Agreed, Huck is one of my least favorite candidates, but his supporters are decent folk.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 02:24 AM
Did anyone notice that Huck actually seemed to be listening to some of Ron's talk about economics tonight? He's probably trying to figure which of Ron's issues to hijack next. ;)

Richandler
01-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Yah, Huckabee is a minister. He is an expert at taking key words and phrases and shoving them down peoples throats. So I wouldn't doubt if he brush up on that issue of economics and talks about how inflation needs to stop...

chon
01-11-2008, 02:26 AM
hahah next thing you know hucks gonna be talking "Australian" Economics HAHAH

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Thats it.. I'm having nightmares about that guy. x.x
He's scarier than the Burger King dude.

Huckabee is a parrot. His supporters are ok (maybe because they're pacified MSM robots who are trained to act that way). But Huckabee... What a parrot. Bwak bwak gates of hell, bwak now we need to be nice to them, bwak.

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 02:32 AM
was this pic before or after the debate?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 02:35 AM

HAHHAHAAHAHA! I just laughed out loud.

Huckleberry Hound definitely provides some entertainment in this race.

chon
01-11-2008, 02:44 AM
bwak bwak praise the lord, you know bush is terrible but he isnt as up front about his religion as huckabee is. and not to get all preachy on here but check this out thought it was interesting

It is plain that this beast represents false religion. Preaching and teaching make men worship something or someone. But this is false teaching and lying preaching. That's evident from the fact that this beast looks like a lamb, looks like Jesus Christ and all that Jesus Christ represents, but in actuality is a beast. He claims to speak like Jesus, but has the foul breath and fiery speech (in the eyes and nostrils of God) of a dragon.

This beast will not arise from Hinduism or Buddhism or any other pagan religion; he will arise out of Christianity itself. Few Christians would believe a Ghandi's claim to be Christ. When one looks at Revelation 19:20, that becomes obvious. There, in the passage that describes the defeat of Antichrist, we read that the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that worked miracles before the beast. This second beast represents false Christianity, the apostate church that calls itself "the Church of Christ" (we mean by this designation the broad "church," and do not intend it to be confused with a certain denomination of that name).

Korey Kaczynski
01-11-2008, 02:46 AM
I sometimes wonder if these people don't think they're "attacking" but they're playing a game, like football -- it's not personal, buit it's a game. Watching the democrat and republican "reunion" after the ABC debate taught me a lot about how the elites view each other.

Other than McCain, that is, who seems to have a sadistic glee to putting people down.

Drknows
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM
I sometimes wonder if these people don't think they're "attacking" but they're playing a game, like football -- it's not personal, buit it's a game. Watching the democrat and republican "reunion" after the ABC debate taught me a lot about how the elites view each other.

Other than McCain, that is, who seems to have a sadistic glee to putting people down.

Yeah that was obvious when Rudy brought up supporting the surge when Mccain did.

Mccains response was very telling. "Please dont steal my talking point war mongering Rudy. That is the only thing i have left."

hotbrownsauce
01-11-2008, 02:55 AM

Its Austrian no 'L'

billv
01-11-2008, 02:57 AM

Huck and Hunter are the last two standing that I have respect for in this matter. I had respect for Romney before tonight but I lost it during the debate when he seemed to be rather mocking.

Taco John
01-11-2008, 02:57 AM

Haha! That's awesome!

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Its Austrian no 'L'

I think the mistake was purposeful. :p

Joe3113
01-11-2008, 03:58 AM

Don't knock Australian economics :D:D:D:D:D

Airborn
01-11-2008, 04:05 AM
Huck does have a evil stare going on there.

But let me say, over at the huck forum. They were all(mostly) saying how good Ron did last night at the debate. Even saying that they agree with him on alot of issues. But Huck has the "better" plan, and of course he's God's candidate.

Indy Vidual
01-11-2008, 04:08 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080111/capt.fc13f712ded742118837a0b0f5a10e87.republicans_ debate_scab122.jpg

Lol, Huck is looking at Ron like a schoolboy looks at his hero. I think Huck actually was stunned by all the knowledge Ron dropped on that stage tonight!

Nice, thanks :)

risiusj
01-11-2008, 04:08 AM
Ron: "Hey, Huck. Take a look at this picture of Giuliani in a dress!
Huck: "LOL. Gay marriage!"
*Huck's head es 'splodes

Indy Vidual
01-11-2008, 04:14 AM
Huck and Hunter are the last two standing that I have respect for in this matter. I had respect for Romney before tonight but I lost it during the debate when he seemed to be rather mocking.

Romney seems to have some genuine respect for Ron Paul:

http://www.1life1time.com/images/11008.jpg

devil21
01-11-2008, 04:14 AM

Caption:
H: Praise Jesus! If not for your views Id still be at 2%!
RP: Im about to hand this guy his reading list.