PDA

View Full Version : Why can Ron never hear the questions when Fox hosts the debate?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Seriously now, I dont see this "hearing problem" anywhere other than Fox News debates.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-11-2008, 03:36 AM
Probably because the other candidates are snickering too loud.

BreakYourChains
01-11-2008, 03:42 AM
Seriously now, I dont see this "hearing problem" anywhere other than Fox News debates.

I have been wondering this as well. Do they use ear pieces? If so, since they seem to distort his voice a lot, perhaps they are messing with his ability to hear?

Dave Pedersen
01-11-2008, 03:42 AM
I would not be surprised if they deliberately turn down the audio feed to his podium, if there is such a thing. Or he may be hard of hearing but like you say he doesn't seem to have that problem anywhere except at the FOX debates. Did he have that problem at the CNN/YouTube debate? Maybe he did /shrug.

HOLLYWOOD
01-11-2008, 08:57 AM
I would not be surprised if they deliberately turn down the audio feed to his podium, if there is such a thing. Or he may be hard of hearing but like you say he doesn't seem to have that problem anywhere except at the FOX debates. Did he have that problem at the CNN/YouTube debate? Maybe he did /shrug.

JUST FOX..... There yah Go!

Whether it be audio level or some kind ambient noise level increase... FAUX is an UGLY BEAST!

Wait till the GOP Primary in Minnesota... the FLOOR will be sabotaged from ANY KIND OF RON PAUL RALLY! I GUARANTEE IT WILL HAPPEN DEALING WITH THESE NEOCONS!

heath.whiteaker
01-11-2008, 09:12 AM
I think it has something to do with the crowd cheering... when he got done talking about Gulf of Tonkin I noticed he had that problem.

dontdrinkthewater
01-11-2008, 09:29 AM
humm!!! wonder if its like all the husbands with the nagging wife( selective hearing )