PDA

View Full Version : anyone see luntz BS just now?

nosebruise
01-11-2008, 02:00 AM
luntz just showed his pseudo-scientific realtime interest meter thing, and apparently people went gaga over huckabee talking about giving iran hell and ron paul was the "lowest results he'd ever seen of any candidate."

F U FRANK.

Roadrcr
01-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Yeah who wouldnt get praise by saying .. AMERICA .... FUCK YEAH !

bluto20
01-11-2008, 02:21 AM
his so-called "live graph" still has not yet been proven it's accurrate. he uses people he's already interviewed before he even allows them on tv.

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 02:24 AM
RON PAUL was OFF THE CHARTS!:D:D:D:D

Proctor
01-11-2008, 06:47 AM
Somebody needs to throw punch that guy in real life. I seriously would hope he gets his ass beat. Nothing serious, just enough to teach him a lesson.

dmp78
01-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Somebody needs to throw punch that guy in real life. I seriously would hope he gets his ass beat. Nothing serious, just enough to teach him a lesson.

i think i had a dream last night where i dressed in all black and chased down luntz while he was a alone at night and pulled a jeff gillooly (no idea how to spell that) on his left knee with a length of pipe.

now i'm not a violent person, nor do i advocate violence. but in luntz's case.....

FrankRep
01-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Youtube: Penn and Teller Defend Ron Paul vs. Luntz and Fox News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4

bobbysheldon
01-11-2008, 07:55 AM
i think i had a dream last night where i dressed in all black and chased down luntz while he was a alone at night and pulled a jeff gillooly (no idea how to spell that) on his left knee with a length of pipe.

now i'm not a violent person, nor do i advocate violence. but in luntz's case.....

I had a dream last night too...it was of an angry crowd/mob chasing Hannity down the streets of NH. Oh wait...that happend. Perhaps this can be repeated for luntz...for starters.