PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, run for Congress and Senate!

literatim
01-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I am serious. If there is a primary in your District this year, run! The GOP is completely out of money and they can't defend against a hoard of Ron Paul Republicans running at the same time.

Joe3113
01-11-2008, 01:32 AM
This is equal first in importance to anything else.

Drknows
01-11-2008, 01:35 AM
My god You're RIGHT!!!

The republicans are struggling to raise money guys! We could easily out raise and fund candidates for senate and house seats IN EACH STATE!!!

This is the only way to take the party back.

literatim
01-11-2008, 01:37 AM
John Mitchel, a Ron Paul Republican running in District 7 of Ohio for the House.

http://www.reformcongress.com

Xonox
01-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Compile a list. Gather donations. Win Primaries. Win General. This is how the revolution will win back the Republican Party.

FireofLiberty
01-11-2008, 01:47 AM
BJ Lawson, a Ron Paul Republican running for Congress in North Carolina's 4th District:

www.lawsonforcongress.com

Drknows
01-11-2008, 01:50 AM
ADD THEM TO THIS SITE.

http://ronpaulsacrossamerica.com/

Lets take the party back piece by piece.

asterisk
01-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Whether or not Ron Paul wins the presidency, we have an amazing opportunity here to use the movement's momentum and support base to put Ron Paul supporters into congress. We need to use our many meetup groups and these forums to organize efforts in many local elections. We could do a tremendous amount to take this country back. I would suggest the meetup groups find individuals willing to make an attempt at congress and work hard for them as they have done for Ron Paul.

We can do this.

DahuiHeeNalu
01-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Whether or not Ron Paul wins the presidency, we have an amazing opportunity here to use the movement's momentum and support base to put Ron Paul supporters into congress. We need to use our many meetup groups and these forums to organize efforts in many local elections. We could do a tremendous amount to take this country back. I would suggest the meetup groups find individuals willing to make an attempt at congress and work hard for them as they have done for Ron Paul.

We can do this.
That is a GREAT IDEA! :)