PDA

View Full Version : Wait, Romney made fun of paul physically off camera...??!!!

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 01:28 AM
I just rewatched the question.
You see Paul talking, some laughing when the mod screws up the question.

Then laughing for no reason and the mod says,

"if it happens again."

and Paul looks over rather angry.

Was Romney making fun of his ears or mocking Dr. Paul?????????

That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Maybe that's why he got boooo'd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKvCfZWHaNw

devil21
01-11-2008, 01:36 AM
Naaa he wasnt. The question asked of RP was what to do if the boat thing happens again. The "if it happens again" was posing that same question to Romney. I think the laughing was b/c Hume tried to make RP look like a ranter, eventhough RP was talking about the overall Iran warmongering. I was pretty confused about what happened there tho...

Xenophage
01-11-2008, 01:39 AM
"If it happens again" is probably where he's asking about the iranian incident, as in "if iran threatens our Naval Destroyers with their yellow ducky arm floaters again"

I dont think anyone would physically mock anyone else on the stage... that's a level of childishness that, while not *beyond* the candidates in question, would certainly cost them the election.

dkim68
01-11-2008, 01:41 AM
I disagree, I think Romney has behaved like an 8-yr. old many times during his campaign. It's so odd to see that characteristic in a man his age with salt-and-pepper hair.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 01:43 AM
"If it happens again" is probably where he's asking about the iranian incident, as in "if iran threatens our Naval Destroyers with their yellow ducky arm floaters again"

I dont think anyone would physically mock anyone else on the stage... that's a level of childishness that, while not *beyond* the candidates in question, would certainly cost them the election.

No, they draw the line at "giggling like school girls."

Ryokucha
01-11-2008, 01:43 AM
I generally don't say this about other people on stage with Ron Paul, but in that clip, Thompson actually comes to Ron Paul's defense when Humes is telling him everyone else just said they would act passively.

Sounds like Thompson says "I don't know if it was all Passive" Like if some of the guys talking before Dr. Paul were not all that passive, after watching the whole debate, it did not seem as Giuliani or McCain were all that passive, they said ok I trust what they did this time, but next time they are not going to get off so easy.

Dave Pedersen
01-11-2008, 01:47 AM
.."Make fun, buddy.".. I think that's what Ron says to someone, probably Romney at the end of this clip.

Who is doing all that laughing? Rudy? He sounds like a real punk. No wonder he is tanking.

sasha_2008
01-11-2008, 01:50 AM

"if it happens again."

Something happen off camera. Someone who was there can probably tell us tomorrow.

lvp1138
01-11-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't know... now that you brought that up, it does seem like something happened off camera.

Maybe the "if it happens again" means like "if you do that again, I'm kicking you out". Maybe that's why Paul suddenly stares at him, and then the laughing, etc...

I might be wrong though... we might never know...

randolphus maximus
01-11-2008, 01:56 AM
I don't know... now that you brought that up, it does seem like something happened off camera.

Maybe the "if it happens again" means like "if you do that again, I'm kicking you out". Maybe that's why Paul suddenly stares at him, and then the laughing, etc...

I might be wrong though... we might never know...

watching the youtube, gave me the same impression you got, maybe someone who was there tonight will post an account

Paulitical Correctness
01-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Hadn't noticed Thompson's comment. Nice.

I still strongly dislike him, though.

pacelli
01-11-2008, 02:00 AM

"if it happens again."

I see the part you're talking about. Luckily we have folks from these forums who were there-- maybe they can shed some light as to what Mitt was doing off-camera?

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 02:10 AM
I generally don't say this about other people on stage with Ron Paul, but in that clip, Thompson actually comes to Ron Paul's defense when Humes is telling him everyone else just said they would act passively.

Sounds like Thompson says "I don't know if it was all Passive" Like if some of the guys talking before Dr. Paul were not all that passive, after watching the whole debate, it did not seem as Giuliani or McCain were all that passive, they said ok I trust what they did this time, but next time they are not going to get off so easy.

+100 for actually listening and trying to make out what Thompson was saying.
On this issue though, RP may of had selective hearing...most of the candidates did agree that the commanders made a right decision not attacking the ships, but what RP probably heard was Huckabee saying they will "see the gates of Hell" and Thompson saying something about "letting them see the 70 virgins(not exact quote)".

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Hume tried to make Paul look like a ranting loon. Maybe he got some idiots watching at home to think so. But if you really analyze what is going on, Hume is really saying ,"What? Who is talking about attacking Iran?"

Psych0t
01-11-2008, 02:18 AM
I played that clip over and over until I understood it fully. No part of it was funny, one of the other candidates must have done something to make the audience laugh.

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 02:20 AM
It was Giuliani laughing in the microphone that prompted the audience...it's group think at its best!

sean43
01-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Someone has done something to make the audience laugh, im sure its Romney. Notice Ron looks over at Romney while people start laughing.

After the comments he says "make fun buddy"

Hopefully someone can clear this up.

TSOL
01-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Romney and McCain are the biggest jerk-offs in the campaign.

Do the American Voters see this ? Every chance they get, they think they're being so smug with their attempts to cut-down the other candidates. If they were in a bar, that'd last about 2 seconds before someone bitch slapped them.

Paul's take on the Iran incident (I referred to it as a Tonkin affair days ago; so it's nice to know I'm thinking on the same page as the good Doctor) was brilliant

Not only do I believe the entire thing is bullshit, I strongly agree that we're itching to go to war with Iran. Any excuse to do so.

-

The anchors chastising of Paul on the questoin is insulting and it showed.

The audience reaction of Romney's barb was nothing but Boo's. Bad for him.

allyinoh
01-11-2008, 07:47 AM
Before Ron said the "make fun buddy" Romney had said that Paul should stop reading Iranian presidents press releases. (I cant' spell his name..)

I hate how Dr. Paul is treated! He doesn't deserve it.

hocaltar
01-11-2008, 07:50 AM
This just shows you how foolish these people are. Dr. Paul gets 8-10% of the vote in the primaries so far. It's as if these other guys on stage don't realise that even if they win the primary and the good Dr. loses, they will not get that 8-10%. They think people are going to come out and vote because the big bad democrats may win the election. Wrong! Republicans have by and large turned into democrats; and, 8-10% of us still have our integrity though.

*on a side note, I could have "maybe" voted for Duncan Hunter*

sean43
01-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Yea but what was it initially that Romney did to make everyone laugh.

itshappening
01-11-2008, 07:54 AM
also didn't Romney go over to him first at the end to shake his hand ?

guilty conscience ?

DrCap
01-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Before Ron said the "make fun buddy" Romney had said that Paul should stop reading Iranian presidents press releases. (I cant' spell his name..)

I hate how Dr. Paul is treated! He doesn't deserve it.

I just watched it again, and saw this also!!
Awesome Dr. Paul

to say this in the debate, points out how the others are NOT debating him only laughing at him, and they have no debate argument, the more RP points this out, the more they look like fools, I want him to articulate this point clearly and loudly next time. They need to stop laughing and start trying to debate him.

NorwegianLibertarian
01-11-2008, 07:59 AM
The priceless moment was when McCain replied to Ron with some idiot remark, and then Ron started replying back. McCain was smiling condecendantly and then BAM Ron KO's him with the 100 years of war and you can see the smirk slowly fading away.

mudburn
01-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Dr. Paul's response to the question was correct, even though the other candidates had basically agreed that the commanders did the right thing. RP brought up deception and the current administration (and neo-con) desire for war with Iran. He was speaking in terms of the policy (as he said) and the general atmosphere of looking for an excuse. The others on the stage had already indicated their dislike for Iran and have indicated a desire for 'war' with Iran.

Brit Hume's follow up was inappropriate because he wasn't listening to RP. He was trying to be a 'moralizing' force in the debate, inflating his importance and taking on a role that he and no network should have. His role (and the other network hosts) was badly done.

Romney's snide remark was inappropriate and in bad taste. Ron should have been given opportunity (and should have demanded it) to follow-up in order to deal with the lack of respectful behavior on the part of the other candidates, and specifically Romney in this case.

dp

sean43
01-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Romney still did something to start the laughter, you can see Ron look angrily over at him.

NCMarc
01-11-2008, 08:38 AM
at the very end, it look like Ron got approval from the audience and Romney got booed.

So what did we get from this debate:

• McCain is the real racist: "just want to trade burkas"(hmm, they don't have OIL do they?)
• Thompson says : "They would be go meeting their 72 virgins".
• Romney looks like a used car salesman douche
• Huckabee just preaches, doesn't come off well at all
• Rudy is a complete giggling little infant
• Fox clearly identified their intentions, and it completely backfired. Sorry Fox. You Lose.

Paul: Totally sound, solid performance. More people will listen.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 08:47 AM
I want to find out what happened.

We could sink romney with this.

N13
01-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Brit Hume was trolling for the pro-war answer. Ron Paul was attacking the assumptions behind the question itself. That's why Hume was a buttmunch about it. Ron Paul was calling him out, not the other candidates.

Romney made a crack about Ahmadidijad in relation to Ron Paul. Paul said "make fun buddy" and the croud booed Romney for it.

Its as simple as that. Brit was the asshat. When he said to Ron "Who are you attacking, all the other candidates said they wouldn't have done anything about the speedboats," Ron should have said "I'm attacking the author of this stupid question. Did you really expect anyone to be in favor of destroying those speedboats?"

sean43
01-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Still Romney gestures or something before his comment, it causes Paul to stop and give him an angry look. Its before Brit speaks

werdd
01-11-2008, 09:30 AM
i could give a shit about 3 freaking bass boats VS our destroyer. I mean was this ever even a threat?

sean43
01-11-2008, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBqU8OgdcYU

2.22 audience starts laughing. Romney does something

bonium
01-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I totally get it now!

Romney definitely did something...RP's head nod was thanking the audience for booing Romney.

Thank God... that had me worried.

Too bad the home audience didn't get it!

If fox was really fair and balanced, they would release the clip from the long shot camera and let us see it!

Convert
01-11-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't think Thompson was defending Paul, he was protesting his response being characterized as "passive" on his own behalf.

sam1952
01-11-2008, 10:02 AM
" • Rudy is a complete giggling little infant "

From a post before. I find it so annoying to hear Rudy giggling. You can pick his snickering out every time.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 10:02 AM

2.22 audience starts laughing. Romney does something

I think you're totally right, and Hume said "If it happens again..." in response. So, what did Romney do? Somebody had to be there and see it.

Pete
01-11-2008, 10:04 AM
"if that happens again" sounds like a shot at Romney.

virgil47
01-11-2008, 10:05 AM
The Navy was right in responding as they did to the "Bass" boats as werdd calls them . I would guess that the white boxes that they dropped in the water towards the end of thier mock attacks were practice torpedoes as they then sent the radio message that the the U.S. warships would go boom in two minutes. Yes our navy can easily blow away these fast attack boats, however, if they launch torpedoes before we blow them out of the water our warships are screwed. The practice run proved to the Iranians that they can get close enough to launch an effective topedo attack. Just food for thought my friends.

sean43
01-11-2008, 10:06 AM
"If it happens again" is a reference to the question, not a shot at Romney. I think so anyway.

However, Romney definately does something. Im really curious to know what he did, he might have made a facial expression or something. Ron didnt look very happy at all.

Dave Pedersen
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Next debate there needs to be video of all their antics. FOX won't show what's going on but one of us with a camera could really open this up. Punks like them don't belong in the White House.

malibu
01-11-2008, 10:12 AM
.."Make fun, buddy.".. I think that's what Ron says to someone, probably Romney at the end of this clip.

Who is doing all that laughing? Rudy? He sounds like a real punk. No wonder he is tanking.

Yeah, RP's "make fun buddy" at Romney in a split screen - this is too hilarious.

I'll have to look, but I doubt that kinda stuff makes into the transcript.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 10:13 AM
"If it happens again" is a reference to the question, not a shot at Romney. I think so anyway.

However, Romney definately does something. Im really curious to know what he did, he might have made a facial expression or something. Ron didnt look very happy at all.

I don't think so... it doesn't sound like it's related to the question with the tone of his voice.

dannno
01-11-2008, 10:16 AM
i could give a shit about 3 freaking bass boats VS our destroyer. I mean was this ever even a threat?

A bass boat with the right sonar equipment (<$1500) and you can detect fish or a friggin kayak..

Then our trillion$ military attempts to explain that the war ships couldn't detect the speedboats.

Oh yes Giulianni, please tell us more about military spending :mad:

mudburn
01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
I think I agree -- Romney did something. Hume's "If it happens again" was directed at Romney. Also, when he said it and the camera switched, Romney's behavior was such to indicate he had just done something, and then he continued with his Ahmidinijad comment. What a pathetic loser!

dp

Pete
01-11-2008, 10:23 AM
The jocks snap towels at the smart kid again.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't think so... it doesn't sound like it's related to the question with the tone of his voice.

I agree with you. I must have played it back 20 times.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I think I agree -- Romney did something. Hume's "If it happens again" was directed at Romney. Also, when he said it and the camera switched, Romney's behavior was such to indicate he had just done something, and then he continued with his Ahmidinijad comment. What a pathetic loser!

dp

Yes. He looked sheepish.

After RP has defended his mormonism too.

Slick mother fucker. :mad: :mad: :mad:

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 10:28 AM
The jocks snap towels at the smart kid again.

Exactly! It's like its some popularity contest for high school kids.......and this asshole wants to lead our country?

sean43
01-11-2008, 10:39 AM
He asks Paul "What if this happens again". Now after the laughter he says "If it happens again". He says it in that tone to try and get the debate on track from whatever Romney did.

mello
01-11-2008, 10:45 AM
What happened though!?!?!

This goes out to anyone at that debate. Post what Romney did to get that response from Dr. Paul & the crowd.

itshappening
01-11-2008, 10:51 AM
or did McCain do one of his stupid expressions/body movements, like he did during the ABC debate and that got the crowd laughing?

sean43
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Still no word!?

pacelli
01-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Bump-- could someone who was at the debate please tell us if Romney did something to make fun of Paul just before he made the joke about reading too many press releases from ahmadinejad?

Pauliana
01-11-2008, 12:26 PM
bump

Midnight77
01-11-2008, 12:27 PM
I disagree, I think Romney has behaved like an 8-yr. old many times during his campaign. It's so odd to see that characteristic in a man his age with salt-and-pepper hair.

More so than Romney acting like a child has been McCain with his recent taunts about the Fox Forum in New Hampshire and Ron not being there. McCain insulted Ron not once, but twice now about this.

phoenixrising
01-11-2008, 12:42 PM
dang....i didn't get this last nite...yet it does appear romney did *something*....when he was called on it was like a little kid being caught by the teacher...snickering so much at the begining as well.

pacelli
01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
dang....i didn't get this last nite...yet it does appear romney did *something*....when he was called on it was like a little kid being caught by the teacher...snickering so much at the begining as well.

Bump. Could someone who was at the debate please shed some light on this question?

GHoeberX
01-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Bump-- could someone who was at the debate please tell us if Romney did something to make fun of Paul just before he made the joke about reading too many press releases from ahmadinejad?

Bump. Could someone who was at the debate please shed some light on this question?

Yes; I would like to know that as well!

dmspilot00
01-11-2008, 03:29 PM
"If it happens again"

He meant if the speedboat incident happens again...

american empire
01-11-2008, 03:41 PM
he meant the speed boat...gosh why do you give the slick bastard more credit for thinking up something...may be it was something written on his script

N13
01-11-2008, 03:42 PM

+1

Give us the missing piece to the puzzle.

Original_Intent
01-11-2008, 03:52 PM
There is no missing piece.

Romney mocked Ron about reading <xxx>'s press releases and initially got a laugh, but then boo'd. The initial question to Ron was "How should the ships' captains respond if such an incident happened again?" When he directed to Romney he was merely repeating the question to Ron to get a response from Romney.

Please let this thread die - watch the Youtube.

People that are equating him to saying to Romney "If it happens again... " (referring to mocking Ron Paul) what was he going to threaten Romney with? being removed from the debate? go stand in a corner? Clearly this si NOT what the mod was doing, you think they would intervene to stop someone from piling onto Ron Paul?

mello
01-11-2008, 04:10 PM

Romney mocked Ron about reading <xxx>'s press releases and initially got a laugh, but then boo'd. The initial question to Ron was "How should the ships' captains respond if such an incident happened again?" When he directed to Romney he was merely repeating the question to Ron to get a response from Romney.

People that are equating him to saying to Romney "If it happens again... " (referring to mocking Ron Paul) what was he going to threaten Romney with? being removed from the debate? go stand in a corner? Clearly this si NOT what the mod was doing, you think they would intervene to stop someone from piling onto Ron Paul?

No, Romney did something to draw the scowl of Dr. Paul, then he stammered as the "if it happens again..." line was said & then Romney brought up the press release line.

aa0787
01-11-2008, 04:13 PM

I'm sorry but you're not looking close enough. At 2:03 the crowd clearly is responding to something off camera and not to what Ron Paul is saying. And Ron Paul notices this and is glaring in Romney's direction before Romney's name is called by the moderator.

Look Again. Something happened. I would like to know what. Anyone?

cmc
01-11-2008, 04:22 PM
It is obvious that someone did something at 2:22 to start the laughter:

Since Brit jumps to Romney right after (during Ron's time, by the way), it was most likely him. My guess is that Romney made some gesture making fun of Ron not being able to hear the last question (i.e. acting old or pretending like he can't hear). That would explain why Ron looked over at him with an upset face.

The "if it happens again" comment was probably Brit trying to get things on track again and possibly even (mis)interpreting Romney's joke (if it was about being able to hear) as a serious request to have the question repeated.

JonathanR
01-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Would love to hear an account of this from someone who was there.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 04:39 PM
The "if it happens again" comment was probably Brit trying to get things on track again and possibly even (mis)interpreting Romney's joke (if it was about being able to hear) as a serious request to have the question repeated.

Maybe. But, either way, like you say, something happened off camera.

ShowMeLiberty
01-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Well, it does look like Romney was distracted and it took him a few seconds to get back on track when he was called on. Like some sneaky kid teasing another kid in the classroom and the teacher suddenly calls on him.

I'd also like to hear about it from someone who was there.

sean43
01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Something is definately done before the comment. I still cant believe we dont know what!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 08:01 PM
bump

N13
01-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Just a guess:

Romney must have been gesturing to Hume to get his attention. According to the debate rules, Romney should not have been given time to speak to Dr. Paul's response unless he mentioned Romney during his time. Ron never mentioned Mitt.

So Mitt wanted to get his gaffe in, but to do it he had to cheat with a gesture and I'm guessing that he did something with his ears. The two handed mickey mouse ears expression.

HistoryWillBeMade:RonPaul
01-11-2008, 09:35 PM
I betcha there was something Mitt was doing and that is why Paul clear stated right after that "Make Fun Buddy" not only because of his response but because he was indeed making fun of RP and RP caught the last glimpse of it.

It all makes perfect sense now!

Naraku
01-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah, it was obviously something because they laugh after his response is finished, which didn't make any sense. I think Romney may have laughed at him or done some stupid with his face reacting to what he said, not necessarily mocking him.

Rangeley
01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Surely someone was there who can attest to what happened?

braumstr
01-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Romney's mask fell of and the face of satan was revealed.

No idea what really happened, but I agree with the majority here. The laughter is out of place, something did happen.

What happned dangit!?!

Airborn
01-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I think Romney pointed to paul then covered his hears with his hands, or something along the lines of that. Like saying Paul is crazy by Romney circling his finger around his ear.

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Romney's mask fell of and the face of satan was revealed.

No idea what really happened, but I agree with the majority here. The laughter is out of place, something did happen.

What happned dangit!?!

ROFL

The Good Doctor
01-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Yeah and the dick head also said "we missed you" after one of Paul's answers.

The priceless moment was when McCain replied to Ron with some idiot remark, and then Ron started replying back. McCain was smiling condecendantly and then BAM Ron KO's him with the 100 years of war and you can see the smirk slowly fading away.

jrich4rpaul
01-12-2008, 03:18 AM
He says "Make fun, buddy" to Romney. It's great...

silvermarks
01-12-2008, 03:41 AM
if you remember correctly ron said at the time of the of that question that he was having trouble hearing what the other canidates said , I know nothing about their set up but from what I saw is that they cut his sound out on purpose

N13
01-12-2008, 06:55 AM
It was McCain making faces, shown on split screen.

Regis that is my final answer.

braumstr
01-12-2008, 06:59 AM
I saw McCain doing that. He is really out there. I have a buddy who supports him and I cant figure out how he does not see what a lunatic the guy has become.

I think McCain wants to be president so bad it has driven him mad.

sean43
01-12-2008, 07:40 AM
Anyone who went, can you please tell us!

Thomas Paine
01-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I saw McCain doing that. He is really out there. I have a buddy who supports him and I cant figure out how he does not see what a lunatic the guy has become.

I think McCain wants to be president so bad it has driven him mad.

Keep it up, McCain. You are never going to win the general election even if the GOP is dumb enough to select you as its presidential nominee. You will go the way of Walter Mondale -- into the ash heap of political history. What a prick!

mikeh2002
01-12-2008, 10:57 AM
What pissed me off about that whole incident is Hume's assertion that RP hadn't answered the question.
His question was..."If it happens again?"
RP's answer: "I would certainly urge caution."

His question was answered in one line, he just didn't like the fact that he was calling the other boobs for their paranoid policies. Well, I would have to add that he was just trying to make RP look bad, as we all know is the FOX agenda.
As I was surfing channels this morning I was a headline of Faux news: Blockade Iran? And I thought "great the drums of war are beating louder now."

Swmorgan77
01-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Dr. Paul's response to the question was correct, even though the other candidates had basically agreed that the commanders did the right thing. RP brought up deception and the current administration (and neo-con) desire for war with Iran. He was speaking in terms of the policy (as he said) and the general atmosphere of looking for an excuse. The others on the stage had already indicated their dislike for Iran and have indicated a desire for 'war' with Iran.

Brit Hume's follow up was inappropriate because he wasn't listening to RP. He was trying to be a 'moralizing' force in the debate, inflating his importance and taking on a role that he and no network should have. His role (and the other network hosts) was badly done.

Romney's snide remark was inappropriate and in bad taste. Ron should have been given opportunity (and should have demanded it) to follow-up in order to deal with the lack of respectful behavior on the part of the other candidates, and specifically Romney in this case.

dp

Ron Paul chose to not address the NON-ISSUE of whether the commander did the right thing by not launching a wider war, and instead chose to address the Iran situation in general.

Carole
01-12-2008, 11:48 AM
I disagree about the mocking comment. It goes on every debate with snickers, semi-rolling of eyeballs, and McCain with his cheshire cat smile. How could anyone miss it.

Even the audience is rude and laughs at certain candidates.

There has been a lot of rudeness.

As for the moderators/questioners, they tend to inject themselves and become part of the debate at times, such that at one point in this debate Dr. Paul was debating both the others and the moderator.

Carole
01-12-2008, 11:52 AM
No, the "if it happens again.." was the question Hume asked Paul and he then repeated it for Romney when it was his turn. Nothing ominous there.

Carole
01-12-2008, 12:04 PM
I found this video. It was quite interesting and explains much about why there is this "rush" to wish togo to was with Iran and why we went back to Iraq.

It is the video just beneath the meetup group map.

The Energy Non-Crisis
(We are ALL in serious trouble!)
http://www.ronpaulmarch.com/