PDA

View Full Version : Paulites, We are WINNING!

ronpaulforprez2008
01-11-2008, 01:19 AM
The establishment is telling us loud and clearly that
our impact is much larger than they are
letting on.

In warfare it is critical to control information, what the
military calls Information Operations. The strategy
is to have the best information gathering
and analysis techniques on your own side
while distorting and confusing the information
supplied to your enemy.

By so obviously distorting the media message
regarding Dr. Paul, the establishment runs
a grave risk of explosing themselves and their
Information Operations game. Their greatest
advantage is deception, manipulating the message
just enough to alter opinions but not enough so that
the public will see that the system is clearly stacked
against them, and no longer objective.

The obvious distortions played-out by FOX display their
all-out effort to alter the message and negatively
impact Dr. Paul. This is a grave risk on their part,
a risk that they would not take without careful consideration.
The degree of risk shown on their part tells me that
our impact is far greater than what we realize.

But let me tell everyone this, they know the
impact that we are making. They would be acutely aware
of it through their own intelligence gathering systems.

They may not be letting the public on to Dr. Paul's support,
with their altered polls and distroted media messages,
but they know exactly what's going on.

We're winning, otherwise, you wouldn't be noticing
the blatent obstructions and distortions.

Derek Johnson
01-11-2008, 01:20 AM
"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

Ron Paul
Jan 10, 2008

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 01:23 AM

What makes it obvious is how it keeps getting worse, despite Pauls real and growing popularity. Them: Deny, Deny, Deny. Smear, Smear, Smear.

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 01:25 AM
letting on.

supplied to your enemy.

+1
Excellent post

beachmaster
01-11-2008, 01:25 AM
letting on.

Sure is starting to look that way.

Visualize President Paul!

RoamZero
01-11-2008, 01:27 AM
I agree that Ron Paul's ideas are dangerous and go against the establishments grain. However, if our impact is greater than the MSM lets on then why hasn't that been reflected in the polls, which have come pretty close in predicting the primary results thus far? The campaign really needs to step it up a notch and shape Paul's image before the other candidates (and MSM) shape it for him.

Joe3113
01-11-2008, 01:29 AM
I agree that Ron Paul's ideas are dangerous and go against the establishments grain. However, if our impact is greater than the MSM lets on then why hasn't that been reflected in the polls, which have come pretty close in predicting the primary results thus far? The campaign really needs to step it up a notch and shape Paul's image before the other candidates (and MSM) shape it for him.

Can you say "Vote Fraud"? :) :D

beachmaster
01-11-2008, 01:30 AM

Election rigging begins with poll rigging.

ronpaulitician
01-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Well, one thing's for sure... someone thought this campaign is having enough of a momentum to warrant finally unleashing that secret hit piece they had laying around.

beachmaster
01-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Well, one thing's for sure... someone thought this campaign is having enough of a momentum to warrant finally unleashing that secret hit piece they had laying around.

I'm sure they have a lot more coming. As Paul continues to gain, they will continue to get dirtier and dirtier. They seem to be bent on starting a civil war in this country. Maybe that's whey they don't care about their own credibility.... they will pull out all stops me thinks.

CountryRoads
01-11-2008, 01:35 AM
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary" - Orwell

N13
01-11-2008, 01:43 AM
We must brace ourselves for the avalanche of bullshit that is heading our way.

The hareder they try to put the movement and our messsage down, the stronger it will get.

You cannot kill ideas. Cultural evolution is at work.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-11-2008, 01:47 AM

not reflected in the polls = landline only/voted republican before/Ron Paul not listed as an option

primary results = voter fraud (ie. Sutton, if there is one there are many). You think it's a coincidence that Paul places 5th in Iowa and NH along side Richardson who places 4th in both? Richardson bows out (maybe you should too Ron?? huh? huh?)

Paul's image = irrelavent - because it isn't about the man, but the message. Dr. Paul has been saying the same thing almost verbatim for 30 years. How many people do you think are won over to Paul because of his image as opposed to his message???

"Why won't you die?"
"Because behind this mask their is more than just a face. There is a idea, and idea's are bullet proof."

His ideas are dangerous???? Destroy your TV because it's destroying you.

ourlongroad
01-11-2008, 01:48 AM
The worse it appears to get, the better off we are doing.

Don't judge our performance and our impact by the face of the establishments' response. Judge it by the motives that are behind their actions, that will reveal our true impact.

So, when I see FOX editing-out part of Dr. Paul's msg in their replays, that tells me that these items are a point of pain for them. So, you know what it makes me wanna do, it makes me wanna take those parts they edited-out and repeat them over and over and over again, distributing them as far-and-wide as we possible can.

They are telling us what to do, don't get mad, learn to understand their weaknesses and exploit them. Learn how to read their moves, they are transparent.

So, can someone got thru the edited-out parts and put up a thread listing them. Then lets take those items and turn them into products (ie. videos, banner, printed pieces, emails, whatever) and lets get them distributed now.

RoamZero
01-11-2008, 02:16 AM
not reflected in the polls = landline only/voted republican before/Ron Paul not listed as an option

primary results = voter fraud (ie. Sutton, if there is one there are many). You think it's a coincidence that Paul places 5th in Iowa and NH along side Richardson who places 4th in both? Richardson bows out (maybe you should too Ron?? huh? huh?)

Paul's image = irrelavent - because it isn't about the man, but the message. Dr. Paul has been saying the same thing almost verbatim for 30 years. How many people do you think are won over to Paul because of his image as opposed to his message???

"Why won't you die?"
"Because behind this mask their is more than just a face. There is a idea, and idea's are bullet proof."

His ideas are dangerous???? Destroy your TV because it's destroying you.

His ideas are dangerous from a neocon/establishment perspective. Regarding fraud, I just think extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There is no solid proof that there has been extensive fraud in NH just yet. I also find it highly unlikely that ALL poll companies are working together in some conspiracy against Paul. I tend to lean towards occam's razor, and that in growing too much too fast the campaign simply dropped the ball.

However, I do see evidence of a concerted on the part of the establishment shills to drown out the message, and that is done squarely not by arguing against the message itself, but by shaping Paul's image in such a way that he is seen by the average voter as unelectable.

Why do you think the MSM always asks if he'll run third party, always throws out the words like 'isolationist' and 'kook', always chooses the most unflattering pictures of him to use, and throws out the notion that he isnt a true Republican, but a Libertarian (without even going much into what Libertarians are about). It's obviously working because average voters are foolish, dumb, and impressionable.

The number one reason people say they wont vote for him, even if they like the message, is that he "doesnt have a chance". Obviously image is an issue. This is a war of propaganda, and making logical arguments only gets so far and reaches only so many people. There is a reason that many decades ago advertisers switches from making logical arguments for their products and instead chose to advertise by appealing to people's emotions and insecurities. There is a good documentary on the issue, "Manufacturing Consent" that you can find on google which goes into detail on the many ways media controls people's minds.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Election rigging begins with poll rigging.

And guess who isn't afraid to talk about vote fraud. I'm starting to think that Paul might think we have no choice but to address that issue, as many in here have stated.

From Ron Paul, January 10, 2008...

So all the media and other "second-hand dealers in ideas," as F.A. Hayek called them, who have a vested interest in the current order, will do everything possible to smear me. They will do and say anything to try to block our movement. Even vote fraud is not beyond these people.

http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2008/01/message-from-ro.html

It's also on the front page of ronpaul2008.com right now.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 10:16 AM
letting on.

supplied to your enemy.

I agree. And if we abandon him now, when he needs us most, over some political hit jobs from CNN and the like............we are just hurting ourselves.