PDA

View Full Version : Disrespectful Pig Squeal Laughter By Giuliani

Computer
01-11-2008, 01:17 AM
It almost makes me ashamed to be an American hearing that guy laugh into the mic everytime Dr. Paul says something. Everytime an honest American congressman, a doctor, tries to talk, Giuliani squeals like a pig. And worse than that, no one seems to think there's anything wrong with it! If I were the moderator, I'd say, "Mr. Giuliani, if you cannot contain your laughter, I'll have to ask you to leave."

Duckman
01-11-2008, 01:22 AM
The good news is that Guiliani is going to have the last squeal, right out of this election.

The bad news is that his supporters are switching to McCain.

N13
01-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Its a freudian thing for Rudy.

The Ghoul has recognized that Ron Paul is a superior intellect. Romney and Huckabee have also realized this. For Romney it may have happened tonight. Huckabee has known for a while and that is why he is stealing Ron's message when he can.

Derek Johnson
01-11-2008, 01:24 AM
The irony is that the Ghool was chuckling it up just before Ron launched this bomb on the room:

"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

I think the Ghool pissed him off!

Roadrcr
01-11-2008, 01:24 AM
ahh heee heee heee !

VRP08
01-11-2008, 01:25 AM
guiliani is a joke!

dkim68
01-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Watch these two YouTube videos of Guiliani and see how disrespectful he can be to your average Joe Americans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzPvSpJ1Z8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfT0bU5QbY

He's a bum. How he's able to win ANY votes is beyond me.

dkim68
01-11-2008, 02:52 AM
Guys, watch the vids. They show what kind of an asshole Giuliani truly is.