PDA

View Full Version : Are you more inspired after the South Carolina debate?

Paul4Prez
01-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Vote in the poll, and explain why here.

Bilgefisher
01-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Ron did all the right things today. We as the grassroots troops were wavering (not all, but everyone felt it).

With 3 simple items today, he absolutely inspired us:

First the Ronpaul2008 message "Onward",
then his Wolf Blitzer rebuttal to the smear,
and finally the knockout punch at the Fox debate.

That my friends is true leadership.

Spideynw
01-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Unfortunately, I think Dr. Pauls blunder is really going to hurt him. So I voted less inspired.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm ready to fire back.

The south shall rise!!!

In a very nonracist happy way for Dr. Paul.

american empire
01-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Unfortunately, I think Dr. Pauls blunder is really going to hurt him. So I voted less inspired.

what blunder?

JohnnyWrath
01-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Ron had a fire in his eyes tonight....I am more inspired now.

That my friends is true leadership.

LOL, anyone else sick of hearing McCain constantly say "my friends, blah blah blah war blah blah", then he does his little hand pound thing for emphasis.

Srg1
01-11-2008, 01:53 AM

even if that was the case,the truth had to comeout.Let them try and make paul look bad,Anyone with a brain can see right though this.

brutus1
01-11-2008, 01:55 AM
I am so fucking pumped.

Derek Johnson
01-11-2008, 01:57 AM
"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

Ron Paul
Jan 10, '08

Feelgood
01-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Fuck You Frank!

jeffhenderson
01-11-2008, 02:04 AM
In the last week they have gone from completely ignoring him to attacking him.

This is a great sign. They have realized that ignoring him has huge blowback.

They will keep trying to ridicule him, and that will backfire even more.

Cameron's snarky questioning of Paul showed the viewers that FoxNews is anything but "Fair and Balanced"

McCain's attack on Paul did not get the laugh he was hoping for, and really just made him look xenophobic and uneducated.

Romney's attack made him seem childish.

Huckabee's attack about Israel simply allowed Paul to make some of his strongest points.

Matt Collins
01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Anyone with a brain can see right though this.The problem is most voters don't have brains.... :(

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 12:51 PM
"Sir, we have yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones

Todd
01-11-2008, 12:54 PM
A lot more today than I was watching last night...thanks to you guys positive feedback and what I saw on Huckabee's forum, I feel better. I am always tough on my "home teams" and don't always see the positive. I just didn't feel good about how Paul was attacked last night. Thanks everyone

mmink15
01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
signed up to be precinct leader and I urge you all to do the same, it has lots of instructional videos and organized info. +1 for the campaign

Deborah K
Being part of the Ron Paul rEVOLution requires that we take up where he leaves off - with debates, interviews, etc.

We have to think of ourselves as campaign spokespersons and act accordingly. We have to help him defend his position. He often times is not given enough opportunity to explain himself and we need to take up that slack by calling, posting, and emailing as a supplement to our usual campaign strategies.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
nt

Todd
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
signed up to be precinct leader and I urge you all to do the same, it has lots of instructional videos and organized info. +1 for the campaign

Here's my dilema. I want to do this, but I am so strapped for time lately. I don't want to commit to something and be useless because I can't give 100%. I just think someone is probably better suited than I am, but I don't want to just blow this off either.
How much would this entail? Any details?

PaultheSaint
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Ron Paul has been consistant. Not a bad thing but not the greatest. Last night I thought really seperated him from the rest of that group. He handled himself very well dispite being on the attack 80% of the time. Also, dispite the loaded questions and digusting display of an agenda, I also like to think Fox had a lot to do with it. They simply are tripping over there own feet and not only making a mockery out of the entire political system, they're outing themsleves for what they truely are.

So thank you Fox

Carole
01-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Definitely. Dr. Paul had better time than usual. Some of his answers were extremely good.

I believe he was very powerful in his answer on the silly question about electability.

As usual his answers made good sense, he never attacked personalities, only positions.

He stood his ground and never wavered. I think he was able to explain a few a things to the public in simple terms, enough to make them think, I hope.

dseisner
01-11-2008, 01:58 PM
He finally had some fire! He said fuck you assholes for leaving me out of the last debate, now I'm going to make you look like idiots. And he had a nice supporting in the audience.

phoenixrising
01-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Dr. Paul played last night w/even bit of gusto we all know he has...while upholding his values & integrity!! ...& the timing was perfect!

much switched last nite...RP spoke up & said: i would like to respond to that; he went overtime on responses; he called mccain on his 100yrs; he requested he address prior questions in the debate; he had a GREAT response as to why he is in the race...the list goes on & on....

i shouted so many times last nite i scared my dogs!!

RP was awesome last nite & the fire he showed --refired all his supporterrs!!

sorry...i love karate kid...RP was definitely mr miyagi !!!!!

dmspilot00
01-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Considering Fox saw the need to delete Ron Paul's responses, it must mean he did great!

tekmo
01-11-2008, 03:12 PM
It was the look on Romney's face that did it for me...

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2183842629&size=o

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 03:14 PM
As long as Ron Paul is willing to come out fighting like he did yesterday both on CNN and during the debate how can we do anything less?

I just called my city clerks office to see how to get a map of my precinct, I'm soon to be cavassing!

sharedvoice
01-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Ron Paul delivered a knockout punch in the first round. I was like dayaaaaaam. RON PAUL FTW!!!

Dieseler
01-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I couldn't possibly be more inspired.
I would back Dr. Paul with the greatest gift I have to give.
My own life.
It becomes more and more apparent to me everyday that he himself is willing to give up the remainder of his for the American people.

tommyzDad
01-11-2008, 03:41 PM
It was the look on Romney's face that did it for me...

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2183842629&size=o

Actually he was thinking: "OMG is all of my hair going to look like that when I'm his age?"

Or, "Did I leave the iron on?"

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2146/stephenstuckerairplane2tv1.jpg

Catatonic
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Its kind of depressing knowing how many years this man has been around fighting for this cause, and we're only now catching on.

Oh well, better late than never.

Ron Paul continues to exceed expectations, this debate was no different.

pcosmar
01-11-2008, 04:08 PM
A bit more inspired.
Even more angry.
Extremely more disappointed with the media, the GOP, and stupid Americans.

Trance Dance Master
01-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Its kind of depressing knowing how many years this man has been around fighting for this cause, and we're only now catching on.

There's gonna be a lot more people who have caught on in another month. It's inspiring to know that we'll be prepared to stay inspired and keep asserting the value of liberty because we're educated enough now to understand that freedom works.

purplechoe
01-11-2008, 04:38 PM
"Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?"

Ron Paul
Jan 10, '08

That really got me pumped up. That's my boy! Go get them Ron!!!

phill4paul
01-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I was at the Liberty Steak House last night. All the big screens and the fans. I tell ya it was like a super bowl! Ron Paul ran it back from the end zone for a T.D! If anyone had any doubts before this debate then you'd better buck up. This is a race that will NOT be decided until November. And the Revolution will, must, be around for the duration of American politics.
After the debates he dropped by and gave a 20 min. speech. I tell ya I am a music fan and I have never felt the level of emotion that I did when he spoke.
To everyone here that has criticized him or his campaign all I can say is you are a disingenious plant or you just "do not get it".
This man is for real. Are you?

Ron Paul for the Long Haul!

Phill