PDA

View Full Version : Vote Ron Paul as Best (left) and Giuliani as Worst (right)

literatim
01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
h ttp://news.aol.com/elections

N13
01-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Ron Paul leading both sides of it.

ryvin1
01-11-2008, 01:15 AM
one can conclude that some supporters don't read the poll and just vote ron paul.... getting a little too excited.

RobS
01-11-2008, 01:16 AM
How can people say he did worst? Are we seriously that biased?

literatim
01-11-2008, 01:17 AM
one can conclude that some supporters don't read the poll and just vote ron paul.... getting a little too excited.

That has nothing to do with our supporters other than they aren't organized to vote on a single candidate as the worst while neocons always vote for Ron Paul.

Highstreet
01-11-2008, 01:40 AM
h ttp://news.aol.com/elections

Vote for Fred for the one who did "worst"

pacelli
01-11-2008, 01:44 AM
How can people say he did worst? Are we seriously that biased?

Hey, McCain has 23% right now for people thinking he did the best, that's a fair number of people. I don't think anybody from these forums voted for McCain. Other people are voting in this poll. Naturally, those people that appreciate such a racist war-monger would feel that Paul did the worst since Paul is the only anti-war candidate.

Xenophage
01-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Hey, McCain has 23% right now for people thinking he did the best, that's a fair number of people. I don't think anybody from these forums voted for McCain. Other people are voting in this poll. Naturally, those people that appreciate such a racist war-monger would feel that Paul did the worst since Paul is the only anti-war candidate.

You hit the nail on the head there, except that additionally, anyone voting for anyone else as the "best" is also voting for paul as the "worst" because he is so opposed to everything any other candidate stands for.

Basically, anyone who isn't an RP supporter and voting in these polls, is anti-RP, and that's a huge number of people we're up against.

I wish I could just move them all to Canada...

sorry Canadians, you're an easy target because you're right there.