PDA

View Full Version : Text poll shenanigans?

ConstitutionGal
01-11-2008, 12:46 AM
I need to run something by everyone:

My son and his girlfriend and I were actually watching (gag) the after debate garbage just to see how the text message polling would turn out and at first, they were showing all six candidate's numbers. Then, they dropped to just the first three (Paul, Thompson, Huckabee). While they were showing the numbers for these three (33%, 21%, 18% respectively) on the screen, Colmes was reading from something and talking about he numbers for Romney and McCain and he READ 17% and 19% for them (I forget which was which). Now..correct me if I'm wrong here but those five numbers together are 108% and that's not counting any votes for the Ghoul!!! The next time we actually see all six numbers together, McCain's and Romney's numbers are MUCH lower than Colmes read, Dr. Paul's are lower and Thomspon's are up. Does this seem fishey to anyone but me and my family?

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 12:48 AM
hmmm

Chester Copperpot
01-11-2008, 12:48 AM
They were definitely trying to talk up fred thompson tonight.. I mean anybody who saw that debate knew that fred acted like he wasnt even there.. When he DID talk you could tell he didnt know what he was talking about.. Fred doesnt care... Somebody is putting him up to running... Hed rather be having a crawfish

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-11-2008, 12:50 AM
And he was somehow the debate king and Ron was the debate loser. That was sooo obvious.

microsect
01-11-2008, 12:52 AM
For some reason I cannot send my text vote??

vroomery
01-11-2008, 12:52 AM
My bet right now is that fox news is just pushing thompson in SC...I have a feeling they'll be doing the same thing for Rudy in Florida.

Dieseler
01-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Fred is very marketable as King for the King makers.
They know he doesn't care period.
How much more perfect a King could one have.
For the King makers that is. :eek:

Or... They could be playing everyone in making the race so close for the Republicans through out that the Democrats run away with the general election and they get the King that they really want. In which case they are both about the same.

arctica2
01-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Did anyone else notice how Fred Thompson's number was highlighted blue and Ron Paul's wasn't??

RWill
01-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Fred T's support was to make sure all the candidates look viable, each taking their turn, except Ron.

I fully expected President Paul's text number to be tied to Fred so RP would get close to 0%.

RP had a huge lead until they showed the number the first time, then suddenly the others got more votes (from the Fox staff on hidden phones).

Fox is a joke.

ronpaulitician
01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Driving home from work, the news station talked about the debate. "So, I hear Ron Paul won the debate," the host asked the reporter. "No, no!" the reporter was quick to respond, "the Luntz focus group said Paul lost."

ConstitutionGal
01-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Driving home from work, the news station talked about the debate. "So, I hear Ron Paul won the debate," the host asked the reporter. "No, no!" the reporter was quick to respond, "the Luntz focus group said Paul lost."

It must have just been those Ron Paul spammers again! I'm not only sick of watching and hearing these buffoons marginalize Dr. Paul, I'm way PAST sick of watching them rig all the polls and votes against him!! I'm beginning to understand why folks go 'postal' :eek: