PDA

View Full Version : why was RP at this fox debate

gaazn
01-11-2008, 12:35 AM
and not the one in NH? Was the NH GOP playing good cop to Fox's bad cop? Perhaps to suppress the RP vote? It seems weird because he was already scheduled to be at the SC debate even when being excluded from the NH debate.

Austin
01-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah, it was definitely so he didn't do well in NH. They used national polls for determining the NH invitation.

They won't tell us this, but 1+1=2 folks.

Eponym_mi
01-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Faux claims RP's exclusion was due to space constraints and the debate format. Complete BS.

heath.whiteaker
01-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Faux claims RP's exclusion was due to space constraints and the debate format. Complete BS.
space on a bus... when it wasn't on a bus

Naraku
Judging by the debate they included him this time to try and tear him down. Idiots. It didn't work.

jj111

Yeah, what ever happened to the "bus" excuse? It ended up being broadcast in a real studio.

gracebkr
01-11-2008, 12:46 AM
and not the one in NH? Was the NH GOP playing good cop to Fox's bad cop? Perhaps to suppress the RP vote? It seems weird because he was already scheduled to be at the SC debate even when being excluded from the NH debate.

They were only taking the top 5 candidates from NH, oh wait there was 6 guys there. Hmmm, good question.

gaazn
01-11-2008, 12:49 AM
what i am asking is: did the NH GOP actually calling the shots to exclude RP? and they pretended like they cared by taking away their sponsorship, as if a sponsorship is a big deal. Even if Fox doesn't like RP, it still gets ratings with him there. But the NH GOP or its leaders could have bigger reasons for wanting to exclude him. Is that why he was at the Fox debate in SC and not the Fox debate in NH? He was already schedule to be at the one in SC before the Fox backlash.

LFOD
01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
There was only one table available in NH and it wasn't big enough to seat six.

MJfromCT
01-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Now that is an interesting observation and considering the vote miscount/fraud it is certainly worth consideration.

+10

gracebkr
01-11-2008, 12:54 AM
what i am asking is: did the NH GOP actually calling the shots to exclude RP? and they pretended like they cared by taking away their sponsorship, as if a sponsorship is a big deal. Even if Fox doesn't like RP, it still gets ratings with him there. But the NH GOP or its leaders could have bigger reasons for wanting to exclude him. Is that why he was at the Fox debate in SC and not the Fox debate in NH? He was already schedule to be at the one in SC before the Fox backlash.

Too many conspiracies for me. I think they just excluded him and people reacted fiercely and to keep us happy they put him in this time. They attacked him this time so it is obvious the bias is on FOX, not the NH GOP. IMO

gaazn
01-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Too many conspiracies for me. I think they just excluded him and people reacted fiercely and to keep us happy they put him in this time. They attacked him this time so it is obvious the bias is on FOX, not the NH GOP. IMO

he had already been scheduled to be at the SC debate, before being excluded from the one in NH and before everyone reacted fiercely to exclusion at the NH debate. That's what doesn't make sense because both are Fox debates.