PDA

View Full Version : Can I choose a different precinct than the one it automatically selects?

romeshomey
01-11-2008, 12:35 AM
I wondered if I was able to choose another (Open) precinct near me instead of the one that it automatically assigns me on the sign up page?

If anyone knows, let me know, but I don't feel real safe walking in the precinct that it is assigning me automatically.

There is another precinct in the opposite walking direction from my house and I wondered if I would be able to choose that one instead. Lets just say heading one direction is alot safer than heading in the other.

TonySutton
01-11-2008, 02:27 PM
yes, I am pretty sure you can. it might be easier starting in your area first, then if you find a couple of enthusiastic supporters you can delegate activities to them and look to take on another precinct.

romeshomey
01-11-2008, 03:23 PM
yes, I am pretty sure you can. it might be easier starting in your area first, then if you find a couple of enthusiastic supporters you can delegate activities to them and look to take on another precinct.

Ok thanks. I really need some official campaign slim jims that target minorities and the oppressed though.

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Ok thanks. I really need some official campaign slim jims that target minorities and the oppressed though.

Contact your state coordinator for specific questions. They usually know what to do for your state and specific areas.

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm trying to work a precint like your describing and it's not that hard but then again it is my own neighborhood. I've been using the Students slimjims, mostly liberal demographic.