PDA

View Full Version : This Electability Video Needs To Be Made Into A Commercial

Chester Copperpot
01-11-2008, 12:26 AM
THIS is so damned good.. Its got to be made into a commercial.. Perfect for out biggest problem.. People who sasy he is not "ELECTABLE"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mffpkCH-PJw

Indy Vidual
01-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Your idea is good and very urgent.

I think there is a thread for suggestions to add to the conference call (on Friday?)
I don't have the link.

AzNsOuLjAh27
01-11-2008, 12:32 AM
make that the begining of the commericail the electability question, and then show what RP stands for in the middle. And the outro should be "does this answer your question?"

DrZ
01-11-2008, 12:49 AM
With 70% of the US opposed to the Iraq war, there's very little chance that a pro-war Republican will win the general election. This message needs to get out to all Republican voters who are concerned about "electability".

Derek Johnson
01-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Ron just about made the Earth stop rotating there:

"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,omg

Uh, man Dr. Ron, I am speachless. Total respect. You bit a big f'n chunk out of the proverbial neocon ass. Well done sir, damn well done!

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Agreed!

OrbitalGun
01-11-2008, 01:10 AM
+911 it was nothing short of brilliant.

ProfNo
01-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Best response to a question EVER.

It needs to be a commercial and go viral, all at the same time.

Chester Copperpot
01-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Yes somebody needs to email this link to Howard Stern in case he wasnt watching it.. He will love this.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-11-2008, 01:19 AM
Um, there;s been 2 caucuses and a primary. Paul slipped up and forgot Wyoming.

ProfNo
01-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Um, there;s been 2 caucuses and a primary. Paul slipped up and forgot Wyoming.

Are you serious? The caucus in Wyoming was a joke. Majority vote? Who thought of that. I think that it is so screwed up it is not even worth mentioning.