PDA

View Full Version : Fox Replay cuts out Carl Cameron getting destroyed. lol

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 12:25 AM
What a bunch of cowards. There little ikebod craine got layed out by Paul so they had to cut that segment out the second time around.

Highstreet
01-11-2008, 12:26 AM
What are you referring to?

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 12:30 AM
The "Are you even electable" question than That effing retard Carl Cameron asked Dr Paul.

Did you even watch the debate????

RoamZero
01-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Are you saying they cut out an entire question? WTF?

newbitech
01-11-2008, 12:32 AM
What a bunch of cowards. There little ikebod craine got layed out by Paul so they had to cut that segment out the second time around.

that guy makes me sick. did you see him interview G.W.B. in outfoxed? Little neo-con pet shill.

Highstreet
01-11-2008, 12:33 AM
The "Are you even electable" question than That effing retard Carl Cameron asked Dr Paul.

Did you even watch the debate????

Yea, what do you mean 2nd time around? Did they replay the whole debate.

brutus1
01-11-2008, 12:34 AM

Some guy in the other thread about electability recorded it and says they edited it out and came back without him saying anything.

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 12:35 AM

Okay you're obviously mentally challenged or just trying to piss me off. They replayed the debate but CUT out parts where Ron spoke in the original LIVE debate. So yes they are cutting out parts of it. Do you get it now or do I have to keep holding your hand? :D

Original_Intent
01-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Yes they replayed the entire debate but they have editted the hell out of it. They will seriously get owned by this - people have recorded both.

brutus1
Okay you're obviously mentally challenged or just trying to piss me off. They replayed the debate but CUT out parts where Ron spoke in the original LIVE debate. So yes they are cutting out parts of it. Do you get it now or do I have to keep holding your hand? :D

Don't have to resort to name-calling. Chillizzle my nizzle.

Matt Collins
do I have to keep holding your hand? :DIf that's you in the avatar you can hold my hand anytime! :D

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I don't care if they edit it out. Everyone saw the original because it was prime time here in California.

gracebkr

You didn't make yourself clear. You just sounded a tad nutty.

alexa doherty
If that's you in the avatar you can hold my hand anytime! :D

I like that secretive avatar you have.

devil21
01-11-2008, 12:38 AM
But they are playing the full Hannity afterward.....

What a bunch of cowards!!!

dkim68
FOX News Correspondent, Carl Cameron

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z72/sirashlondon/38137f.jpg

alexa doherty
You didn't make yourself clear. You just sounded a tad nutty.

Oh, gosh, sorry I didn't know I upset another mentally challenged person. :D

AlbemarleNC0003
01-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Are you saying they cut out an entire question? WTF?

Edited for "time" and "content"?

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 12:39 AM
FOX News Correspondent, Carl Cameron

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z72/sirashlondon/38137f.jpg

hehehe We need a youtube capture/video of this.

gracebkr
01-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Oh, gosh, sorry I didn't know I upset another mentally challenged person. :D

I know how flustered one can get and leave out key details like FOX EDITED THE SECOND SHOWING OF THE DEBATE then all that other crap you said.

:)

kill the banks
01-11-2008, 12:41 AM
i'm just about edited to death already ... thx alexa for pointing that out ... if i watch frank again i may not sleep tonite lol

sorry frank ~ not watching that propaganda again

kill the banks

dvictr
01-11-2008, 12:42 AM
UNBELIEVABLE... scandalous!

bcreps85
01-11-2008, 12:42 AM

Edited for "content".

-There, I fixed it for you.

Ryokucha
01-11-2008, 12:46 AM

I am sure it was just for content, not time. Because you know faux has a thing against the truth, it might make their normal viewers question what is being force fed to them every day. They might actually change the channel to see what the heck is going on else where.

canadianforronpaul
01-11-2008, 12:54 AM

This board has enough challenges already - do we need this kind of crap between supporters? Really?

Liberty_TN
01-11-2008, 01:00 AM

ROFL

Derek Johnson
01-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Ron just about made the Earth stop rotating there:

"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,omg

Uh, man Dr. Ron, I am speachless. Total respect. You bit a big f'n chunk out of the proverbial neocon ass. Well done sir, damn well done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbp-J-WFQQI

The link is a snippit of my little rEVOLution on Fox's the John Gibson show earlier this evening...

;)

CCTelander
01-11-2008, 01:03 AM
If that's you in the avatar you can hold my hand anytime! :D

Oddly, I find myself compelled to agree with this sentiment! :D

RSLudlum
01-11-2008, 01:03 AM
you have got to be kidding me...that was the Madden Highlight of the Night!
All the other candidates are scrambling right now trying to fighure out how in the hell to counter that?

Hook
01-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I like that secretive avatar you have.

Can I hold your hand too? :D
(Just be nice, you are getting a little scary. You don't have a sister named Shannon do you?)

Computer
01-11-2008, 01:21 AM
This is a scandal! This is supposed to be a free country, not 1984! Events are not edited out of history and flushed down the memory tube!

Ronin
01-11-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.hotties4ronpaul.com/

Signzit
01-11-2008, 01:31 AM
Youtube of this exchange??

JohnnyWrath
01-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Ron just about made the Earth stop rotating there:

"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

That was a fucking awesome answer....I wish he would have answered like this from day one.

JohnnyWrath
01-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Youtube of this exchange??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mffpkCH-PJw

Johncjackson
01-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Ii saw the debate coming on a second time, but i sure wasn't going to sit through it again.

Campaign Carl did get destroyed. You would think these guys would know better by now. i know it's Faux but do these muppets seriously think they can label RP as "not Republican" when he is the most conservative guy there and he wont have an answer?

Highstreet
01-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Do we have youtube of the rebroadcast with the Redacted clip?

pugifat
01-11-2008, 01:42 AM
dam i just watched pauls response to the electability question. his answer is like a back hand to that poseur question asker guy - and to the entire neo-conned republican funeral

Edu
01-11-2008, 02:52 AM
the entire neo-conned republican funeralthat's totally cracking me up :D

Airborn
01-11-2008, 02:59 AM
One thing is, he got alot more time to speak his message then they wanted him to. Because he stood up and made it clear they are not going to walk all over him. This new-same Ron Paul is just great! This debate was Ron Paul 2.0

4RP08inKCMO
01-11-2008, 03:04 AM
I recorded the replay of the debate and just finished fast-forwarding through it (stopped fast-forwarding for Dr. Paul's parts that were included of course :D). Here is what they did:

The replay of the debate started at midnight ET. They showed the debate as normal through the Israel discussion. After the Israel discussion, they went to the commercial as normal but when they came back, it went straight into the middle of Romney talking about the ECONOMY AGAIN. They started showing the first topic of the debate in the middle of this thing. This happened at around 1:15 am ET. At 1:21 am ET, they got to the Reagan question for McCain for the second time where he said “prin…ci…ple,” real slow like an idiot. Immediately after McCain mentions the “bridge to nowhere,” it goes to commercial in the middle of him speaking. When they return from commercial, they are magically on the last segment which was over immigration. An entire segment was removed including the electability question.

Now I don't know if this was done directly against Paul, but it is definitely very suspicious. I'll try to get it on Youtube later.

Ryokucha
01-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Do we have youtube of the rebroadcast with the Redacted clip?

This is apparently what happened to the clip, it became a "Commercial Break". I edited out the commercials for copyright reasons. The Commercial length was 2mins 30secs. The Clip of Ron Paul's answer and question is 2mins 9secs. So I am guessing this is what happened to the electable question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbifbtAKTT0

Gimme Some Truth
01-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Fox is gonna be the death of me!! , we must kill it before it kills us!

Argh! :(

*goes a little bit more insane*

4RP08inKCMO
01-11-2008, 03:19 AM
This is apparently what happened to the clip, it became a "Commercial Break". I edited out the commercials for copyright reasons. The Commercial length was 2mins 30secs. The Clip of Ron Paul's answer and question is 2mins 9secs. So I am guessing this is what happened to the electable question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbifbtAKTT0

Make sure to notice that you are looking McCain talking about the economy which was the first topic. When they come back they are on the last topic, immigration. Fox just stuck that in there and showed it for a second time instead of showing Ron Paul talk about his electability.

Ryokucha
01-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Make sure to notice that you are looking McCain talking about the economy which was the first topic. When they come back they are on the last topic, immigration. Fox just stuck that in there and showed it for a second time instead of showing Ron Paul talk about his electability.

Ok so economy was the first segment, so that whole part went over the 5th segment, then they came back to the 6th?

Well they are replaying the whole thing again, so recording that to see if they fixed their mistake or not....

4RP08inKCMO
01-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Ok so economy was the first segment, so that whole part went over the 5th segment, then they came back to the 6th?

Exactly. They showed Romney and McCain talking about the economy for a second time.