PDA

View Full Version : 10 years from now - what will you keep from Ron Paul?

shasshas
01-11-2008, 12:14 AM
You know, there's no telling what will happen 2 years from now. Maybe America goes to another war, maybe we all get sucked into another President's mad schemes and America gets worse, or better. Maybe Ron Paul wins. Maybe Fox News gets bigger.

No matter what, here's some things Ron paul taught me regardless :-

1) Always take the trouble to think for myself, because this is the only way to keep the abiloty to exercise freedom and free will

2) Think of your neighbours and respect their own differences and unique qualities. Cherish diversity and be wary of opinionated points of view.

3) America is a great country, and no matter what, will be great again one day because of our Constitution.

How about you, what has Ron Paul taught you that you will keep 10 years from now?

dvictr
01-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Look At My Sig

dvictr
let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

slantedview
i'm 26. i still consider myself young. ron paul has shown me "the light" of freedom. no matter what happens, the rest of my life will be influenced by what i've learned from him and this campaign.

dvictr
01-11-2008, 12:33 AM
bump

Yom
01-11-2008, 12:54 AM
10 years from now - what will you keep from Ron Paul?

My income taxes. :D

SWATH
01-11-2008, 01:13 AM
The flag he sends me after flying over the whitehouse.

purplechoe
01-11-2008, 02:24 AM
The Constitution

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-11-2008, 02:29 AM
History books that read:

Bush
Clinton
Bush
Paul

EvilEngineer
01-11-2008, 02:29 AM
My son's first and middle name will be Ronald and Paul.

Indy Vidual
01-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Grace Under Pressure

Hangly Man
01-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Ron Paul makes me want to be a mature, principled, adult who is uncompromising in his principles. How many role models are there out there who are actually grown-ups? I can't think of a one.

I actually feel more mature for supporting this campaign. And I'm almost 35. This has been a life-changing event for me.

defcreative
01-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Ron Paul makes me want to be a mature, principled, adult who is uncompromising in his principles.

This really hit home with me, I feel the same exact way. Ever since I became a part of this community, I have been expanding my knowledge, reading more, and have quickly torn away the smoke and mirrors that has been around me for years by the MSM. A lot of things are much more clear to me then ever before.

I would have still progressed down this road without RP, but he has hastened the improvement a lot in my opinion.

Hangly Man
01-11-2008, 03:28 AM
This really hit home with me, I feel the same exact way.

This was an epiphany I had about a month ago.

The people running the country, running everything right now are the Baby Boomers, the Toys-R-Us generation that has always been very open about the fact that they never ever want to grow up. Growing up is a drag, man.

Is it any wonder that everyone in our government acts like bratty children? They don't want to follow the rules, they don't want to be responsible, they don't want to save money. They'd rather collect toys and make cheap jokes about the old square instead.

Ron Paul is the only MAN in Washington DC. It was men like him who built this country. If we don't get a lot more like him soon we're pretty much doomed.

noztnac
01-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Eight years of income taxes and what I make investing that money after Ron Paul is elected and abolishes the IRS!

m72mc
01-11-2008, 03:33 AM
ron paul are one of those that changed my life literally.
others are alex jones
aron russo rest in peace
a lot of investigations I have made into these matters

taken the red pill so to speak I know I can never go back to my happy oblivious state of mind, but I feel enlightened now and free.

they actually teach independent criticizing thoughts at the university I study economics.

but not till now have a truly seen the rabbit hole in all its darkness.

so yes, I am forever changed, the road back is impassable, unless I hit my head and get amnesia.

what freedom have I gained? well freedom to understand what is happening in the world and more importantly why they happen.

My life now has more choices, more freedom, with the ability to see what we are not supposed to see.

ofc seeing all this sometimes makes you sad or angry, but I feel alive, not dead like before.

so this is permanent.

This movement will forever change the world and america.

I forgot I love you all, gets chaotic here sometimes, but he he canīt expect any less with so much passion.

they can call be paulbot koook or whatever, I take it as a sign that I really love this message, and for that I am proud.

freedom peace and prosperity

I am not American, but I will fight with you till the end, whatever end that may be and I will never surrender, for I believe this is the most important campaign(not just the election), but also more long term.

gods be with you I dont believe in a god, but just in case, amen

devil21
01-11-2008, 04:17 AM
My signed slim-jim and a Dr. Ron Paul commemorative inauguration coin. Made of pure gold of course ;)